• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 533 Views, 1 Comments

Vinyl Scratch Moves In - The Prank - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Vinyl moves in to Shining Armor's grandpa's house.

  • ...
 1
 533

Part 1

"Did I just see you in the last four day?" Black Hole, Shining Armor's grandfather was packing his stuff out of his car.

Shining Armor showed up to help him. "Yes, I wanted to come see if you needed help."

Black Hole pulled his luggage out of his car and rolled all the way to his front door. "You don't have a lot of shit in the last four days." He opened the door and entered his house. "Hello!"

Vinyl was sitting in Black Hole's rocking chair near the kitchen table. "Oh crap. What are you doing here?" She gave a glare to the old man.

Shining Armor walked in as well. "We're home."

Black Hole looked around his living room. "What the hell happened here?"

Vinyl crossed her arms. "I slept over."

Black Hole raised an eyebrow. "What the hell do you mean? You've been house sitting."

Vinyl didn't care. "No, I'm going nowhere, douche bag, this is my house now."

The old man banged on the table and shouted. "You came to house sit until I come back! I'm back! Get the hell out!"

Black Hole asked Vinyl to take care of his house until he comes back from his vacation. Shining Armor talked to Vinyl about pranking his grandpa about Vinyl moving into his house while he left. "Get out of my chair!"

The DJ shouted back. "NO! YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! DOUBLE BARRELS, BITCH!" She flipped the old man off with both hands and pointed at the door to make him leave. "Don't let the door hit you, big guy."

Shining Armor bit his lip. "I don't know what to do."

Black Hole pointed at Vinyl angrily. "Get her out of my god damn house, boy."

Vinyl leaned back into the rocking chair. "Nah. Don't have to go nowhere, this is my house now."

Black Hole grabbed a belt about to whack Vinyl with it.

Vinyl disapproved that. "If you hit me with that belt in my own house, you will go to jail, old man!"

Black Hole knew that he pays the rent for his own house. "I pay the rent!"

Vinyl didn't care about that at all. "Thank you, I don't have to, this is my house. Do you like my big screen TV, what about my new computer screen, you like that?"

Black Hole bought that computer for himself. "You didn't buy the computer, I did."

Vinyl kept the computer away from Black Hole. "No, that's my shit now."

Black Hole snarled. "Ain't nothing is yours!"

Vinyl grabbed every piece of Black Hole's property and waved her hand in his face. "It's all mine, everything's mine."

Black Hole rolled his eyes. "Go live in a bridge or something, bitch, get out of here."

Vinyl pointed at a window that lead over Black Hole's fence. "You're living in the dog house, over the fence, bitch."

Black Hole snarled again. "It's your dog house!"

Vinyl snarled back. "It's yours now, because this is my house, dog!"

Black Hole flipped a chair near Vinyl. Vinyl pushed the chair back making it fall on Black Hole's foot. Black Hole yelled as the chair smashed his foot. "OW, OH GOD DAMN!"

Vinyl smirked. "Now do something old man."

Black Hole shouted as he picked up the chair. "I'll sue you, bitch."

Vinyl turned her back to the old man. "Hey, I don't give a crap."

Shining Armor stepped back in fear as his grandfather's rage stormed. "What do you want me to do?"

Black Hole threw the chair as his grandson. "GET HER OUT OF HERE!"

Vinyl took the two to Black Hole's new bedroom.

Shining Armor couldn't see. "Is there no light in here?"

Vinyl raged as she tried to make Black Hole lay down on his new bed. "GET IN THE BED!"

Black Hole refused. "I AIN'T GOING IN THIS GOD DAMN BED!"

Vinyl touched the bed, it was a crib. And she felt the sheets, it had flowers all over. "Right here, flower boy. Flowers and everything, nice and clean sheet for you. Shit it up, fart it up, do whatever you want to do with it. And stay out of my room." She left the room.

Black Hole took a look at the crib, he didn't like it at all. "I ain't going to bed, screw this bed." He went out of the room and got caught off guard when he saw Vinyl standing in front of him. "Why are you standing there?"

Vinyl pointed at the room. "You need to go in that room, it's my house and I want piece and quiet, you're not farting shit through the whole house."

Black Hole's face turned red as he shouted. "SCREW YOU!"

Vinyl shouted back. "SCREW YOU BACK!"

The two screamed at each other repeating the same words over and over. "You're still sleeping there, screw you."

Black Hole walked back into his room. "Screw you."

Vinyl raised an eyebrow. "The last screws on you, brah." She shut the door behind her.

Black Hole climbed into the crib and looked up at his grandson. "Get out of here! I'm tired really bad."

Shining Armor patted his grandfather on the back. "You good?"