• Published 12th Jan 2017
  • 533 Views, 1 Comments

Vinyl Scratch Moves In - The Prank - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Vinyl moves in to Shining Armor's grandpa's house.

  • ...
 1
 533

Part 2

Black Hole and Vinyl were in the kitchen. "Vinyl, it's the second day, go home. Do you ever take a bath?"

"Um... mind your own business, this is my house, this is my rules."

"This is my house."

"Oh no, I don't think so, sir."

Black Hole grabbed his can of coffee mix. Vinyl tried to stop him. "Hey, what doing with the coffee, I don't drink coffee."

Black Hole looked inside the can, but there wasn't any coffee mix, Vinyl dumped it all out. "There is no coffee."

"That's right, because this is my house, I drink cider. You want one?"

Black Hole threw his coffee mix can in his trash can. "I want some god damn coffee!"

"Give me a dollar and I'll give you a cider, this is my house."

Black Hole couldn't take it anymore. "This... is... my... house... get... your... ass... out!"

Vinyl's mouth was open in shock, she glared at the old man and shouted. "I... DON'T... HAVE... TO..., BIG MAN! I'VE BEEN HERE, THIS MY SHIT NOW! Would you like to watch my TV?"

Black Hole flipped his coffee table over in his living room.

"Hey, put my table back over, old man."

"This is what you get for moving in!" Black Hole picked it up and dropped it down again.

"Oh, uncalled for, I'm going to call the law, you're taking it too far."

"GO HOME, BITCH!"

"You can't tear up my house."

"I ain't afraid of your ass."

"You don't have to be afraid, just be cautious. This is my house, my rules, old man."

"Get out of my house!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE A HOUSE!"

"SHINING'S GOING TO BE OVER HERE, AND HE'S GOING TO THROW YOU OUT, BITCH! AND I'M GOING TO GOD DAMN LAUGH! HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!"

"You better hope you got some pointers in my hometown, Rocky! Because, I'll knock your son out!"

Shining Armor stepped into the house. "Whoa! What happened here?"

"Get her out of my house." Black Hole was leaning over the kitchen table in defeat.

"I don't have to go nowhere."

"Shining, this is a prophesy, get her out of my house." Black Hole's eyes started to tear up as he laid his head down on his arm. He was getting a headache.

"It's only been one day, Grandpa, she's living with you now."

"This bitch ain't living with me." Black Hole wiped a tear away from his face with his sleeve.

"No, he's right, you're living with me, big man." Vinyl laughed. "My chair, my cider, my smile. Good morning to you, you live in a zoo."

"Shining, she poured all of my coffee out." Black Hole pointed at the trash can with the coffee mix can. "I got no coffee, she dumped it all out."

"We don't drink coffee in this house, we drink cider."

Shining Armor looked at the flipped over table. "Who flipped the table?"

"She did." The poor old man pointed at Vinyl.

Vinyl was threatened. "Oh, you lying bitch, you flipped that god damn table, I want you to pick it up."

Black Hole looked at Vinyl with a glare. "You did it."

Vinyl shouted. "You did it!"

Black Hole shouted back. "You did it!"

"You think I did it, you son of a bitch, you did it." Vinyl threw a pencil at Black Hole's elbow.

Black Hole screamed in pain. "Ow, you god damn--" He got up and walked over to the table.

"You need any help?"

"Yeah, have your son help you."

Black Hole looked up at Vinyl as he was threatened. "Why you little--" He bent down and picked up the table to put it back on it's legs.