• Published 21st Nov 2016
  • 244 Views, 7 Comments

The Filly Without A Cutiemark - RainbowdashieCloudsdale



The day on which the crusaders got their cutiemark ends up a bit differently then expected

  • ...
 7
 244

Refreshing Breeze

Still lost in thought, Scootaloo walked down the hallway, taking a glance at the posters and objects on the wall.

At the other end of the hall was a big bedroom, which was Rainbow’s. When you walk in you immediately see the big cloud canopy bed.

Scootaloo remembered the first time she touched cloud. Since Scootaloo couldn’t fly, she had never touched a cloud until the day Rainbow Dash took her as her little sister and took her up to her cloud home.

Rainbow Dash’s house was completely made out of clouds, and so were the beds.

It is widely known that cloud beds are the most comfortable beds you could have, but only pegasi could sleep on them. Other ponies would just fall right through them, just like the fact that an earth pony could never walk on clouds without using any magic.

Rainbow also had a desk in her room, and sitting on that desk was the exact same picture that Scootaloo had: The picture of them together. The picture was taken on the day when Rainbow took Scootaloo as her little sister. That day was the best day ever. Scootaloo finally had someone to look over her and give her some love. Scootaloo thought of that day every time she saw that picture, and it always brought a smile to her face.

Scootaloo could already smell the breakfast which was already prepared by her sister. Rainbow was a great cook, but only Scootaloo knew what a good cook Rainbow was. She didn't want the others to know because it would mess up her imago as the tough athlete.

Scootaloo trotted down the stairs and entered the big living room. it was a very big room with a lot of natural light coming in through the big windows, and no posters were to be seen in the living room. The light blue furniture matched perfectly with the white cloud walls.

Rainbow had spent a lot of time into designing her house, and she even built it herself. But making a house out of clouds wasn't very hard. it's an easy to use material because you can make it into any shape you want.

Anyone entering Rainbows house was always amazed by the size of the living room. Scootaloo still remembered the first time she entered the big living room. She was amazed by the size of the room. It looked like a palace because of the big white pillars and the wide stairs.


Scootaloo trotted into the Ktchen. On the table she found a perfectly cooked breakfast. In the weekends they always had an elaborate breakfast together.

“Good Morning sleepy head!”

“Good Morning Sis” Scootaloo replied as she sat down at the table.

Rainbow Joined her at the table.

“Are you ready for practice today?”

“Totally!”

Together they finished their breakfast before going outside.

The weather was great outside. The sun was shining and the temperature was perfect, all that combined with a soft breeze, the weather was just perfect.

Rainbow opened the front door revealing the beautiful clear blue sky outside. As they walked out the door Scootaloo felt the sun warming up her coat. She spread her wings and felt the cool refreshing breeze.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment