• Published 11th Nov 2016
  • 3,220 Views, 22 Comments

Luna Has Anger Issues - Aqua Drops



Hate mail, her overprotective sister, idiotic guards... Yep, Luna has her hooves full.

  • ...
8
 22
 3,220

Chapter One

Luna sat up in bed, furious. Her room was messed up, and that made her even more angry. This had happened before. She pushed her hoof to her head and took deep breaths, trying to calm down. She didn't know why she was so aggravated all of a sudden, but when she woke up feeling pissed, it was normally for a reason.

Luna sat still in bed for a few minutes, trying her best to calm down. When she attempted to climb out of bed, she promptly flopped to the ground. Her hooves were tied together!

Yes, her suspicions were correct. Celestia's guards were always interfering with her sleep, and her instincts were always right.

Maybe I should set my bat guards on Celestia, Luna thought to herself, absentmindedly pulling on the rope with her teeth.

She miraculously undid it without screaming in fury. She could almost hear her sister's voice in her head.

Aha! See, you can control your temper! That's always been a problem of yours, your temper. I will never forget the day you tried to kill me, Luna.

Luna told the voice to shut up and got dressed for the day. Necklace, crown, hoof cups and WHAT IN EQUESTRIA?

Luna had had a peek of herself in the mirror. There were thick black outlines around her eyes, glasses she assumed, and a horribly drawn on moustache was above her lip. Permanent marker, she thought darkly as she snatched up a face washer.

Seething, she started to scrub the marker off furiously with soap. Thank Celestia they hadn't got to that.

Celestia's guards never forgave her for turning into Nightmare Moon and nearly killing their Princess. Somehow this made it ok for them to prank her every morning. Maybe she should turn into Nightmare Moon again. Not for Celestia this time though. For her guards.

She finally got the last bit of marker off her eye and smirked in satisfaction. It was all off, there was nothing to... Luna screamed out in agony.

Celestia threw open the door as if she had been waiting outside (she probably was) and leapt into the room. "What is it?" She gasped, panting.

Luna glared at her. "I got soap in my eye," she snapped. "I wasn't turning into Nightmare Moon again."

Since the Tantabus incident, Celestia had gotten this stupid idea that Luna would play with Dark magic and turn into Nightmare Moon again if she wasn't there every second of the day. Luna was sick of it.

"Oh. Well... Be careful! Remember! Don't play with Dark magic, it's very bad..." Celestia spoke to her as she would a two year old, seemingly oblivious to Luna pushing her out of the room.

Luna resisted the urge to slam the door in her face and stormed into the bathroom to wash out her eye. She felt so angry she could spit. Who did Celestia think she was? She wasn't some baby that Celestia could look after and raise the way she wanted to. Celestia wasn't even that much older than she was.

Hissing through her teeth, she began to tear up today's hate mail and write rude replies back to the ponies who had provoked her. She had a particular way of banishing her anger. She could write a nasty reply in almost ten seconds. She began to write so hard she almost tore the parchment.

Dear my most BELOVED subject Berry Punch,

Are you for real? I became Nightmare Moon because of your MORON ancestors who treated the Princess of the Night like absolute $&@#! I'm sorry, you probably don't even remember writing the last letter, since you're always drunk! Yes, that's right, I know your secret. So I don't think you're one to talk about my "jealousy and insane anger issues", alcoholic.

Unsincerely,

A very pissed off Princess of the Night.

Luna enchanted the letter which immediately turned into a paper aeroplane and zoomed off. "Take that, alcoholic," Luna muttered under her breath. Luna knew what was coming next. A few minutes later, Celestia came storming into her bedroom, holding up a letter with her magic.

"Luna, what is this?" She said in her 'I'm-not-messing-around-anymore' voice.

"It's a letter, Celestia, what did you think?" Luna snapped. "Or has your sun sent you completely blind?"

Celestia narrowed her eyes. "Luna, I just had an angry mare storm into my castle with an extremely rude letter in her hooves. This is not..."

"Enough!" Luna bellowed with enough force to knock her sister over. Her eyes narrowed to catlike slits and her teeth began to sharpen. "That's enough!!!"

"Nightmare... Nightmare... Nightmare," her sister gasped from the floor.

"Is this how it is Celestia?" Luna growled, glaring down at Celestia. "Am I just some baby you can tell what to do?"

"Nightmare Moon!" Celestia shrieked and she shot from the room faster than a bullet.

Luna turned away to hide her smirk. Her eyes went back to normal and her teeth shrunk rapidly. Ok, so maybe that was a little bit mean. But Luna was sick of Celestia babying her all the time.

She put on her deep Nightmare Moon voice and yelled down the stairs. "Do not interfere with thy Princess of the Night's letter writing!"
There was a whimper and a thud. Luna suspected that Celestia had fainted.

Wait wait wait... Was that how she was supposed to use the word 'thy'? She didn't know. Luna hadn't spoken like that in at least a decade. She had to be sure. She slid into her computer seat and searched the meaning of the word 'thy'.

"Thy... Thy... Thy... AHH!"

About ten guards had just thundered into the room.

"Stop!" One of them roared. "Stop Nightmare..." He trailed off when he realised that it was Luna on the chair.

"What are you doing here?" Luna growled. The guard blinked stupidly for a few seconds.

"But where is Nightmare Moon?" He said finally. He peeked at the computer screen. "And why are you searching up the word 'thy'?"

"None of your business!" She snapped. The guard stood there, unsure what to do. Luna glared at him, but he didn't get the message.

"Nightmare Moon will be here very soon unless you get out soon!" She shouted. They quickly backed off. She turned back to the screen.

"Why is there no good meaning for thy?" She muttered. "Oh, here it is..."

She spent a good ten minutes reading up on the meaning of the word 'thy' until she noticed that she was reading the wrong thing.

"Wait, this is not 'thy', this is 'thine'...." Luna realised. Then she exploded.

"YOU STUPID COMPUTER! HOW COULD YOU NOT REALISE I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE WORD THY? I SPENT BASICALLY FOREVER READING UP ON THE MEANING OF THE WRONG WORD!!! THIS IS THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT YOU'RE MESSING WITH! YOU WILL BE SORRY COMPUTER!!!"

Luna lifted up the computer and threw it out the window.

Then she heard Celestia stomping up the stairs and immediately regretted it.

"Luna! Do you have any idea how scared I was? Why would you pretend to turn into... Where's your computer?"

Luna quickly glanced at the window and looked at her hooves. Celestia's eyes widened in panic. She slowly walked to the window and looked down.

Then she exploded.

Comments ( 22 )

Just saw this. will read later.

What she needs is Possum Therapy.

This is a very good one-shot.

Then she exploded.

Twice.

Nice story!

One question:

Then she exploded.

Who?
Luna, because she just destroyed her computer (her most important possession)? Or Celestia, because computers are expensive? (Probably the first one, but you are kind of unclear about this.)

Oml. I loved this :yay:

oh my god. i love this.

7714055 Celestia, because Luna destroyed something again :rainbowlaugh:

7713819

:moustache: can someone explode... Twice?

i can see luna pretending to be nightmare moon to get a day off or something. and sending hate mail replies.

Dang it this was so awesome. I wish there was more.

celstia went supernova well luna will have her peace now with celestia dead at least

This is stupid in a very, very delightful way. :rainbowlaugh: Liked. :pinkiehappy:

Excellent Story and my complements to the Author.

Its absolutely great because thats exactly how the real world treats people. Thats how a real world Celestia would treat Luna

The Monk

This was lovely, hahahah, nice job dude.

This story was random and silly. Just the way I like it. :trollestia:

7714289
Yes if you gather their remains it totally possible:moustache:

Nice work.
Love a good Luna story!

Luna talking to her computer reminds me of Scotty talking to a computer in "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home." Of course, Siri hadn't been invented yet, as he was in the 1980s. I'd love to see Luna arguing with Siri!

Login or register to comment