• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 9,245 Views, 26 Comments

Doctor Whooves: The Doctor and Derpy - shellbullet17



The Doctor tells the Watcher the story of how he came to Equestria and met Derpy.

  • ...
3
 26
 9,245

Epilogue

The Doctor’s TARDIS disappeared and the rest of the ponies in Ponyville went about their day. It was nothing special and no pony noticed anything different in the town. As the sun began to set, a young filly name Lemon Drop heard a clanging in the background. Lemon Drop ran to the hill side where the clanging was coming from. It was so rhythmic and smooth, almost like something walking.

Then on the horizon, she saw a pony walking towards her. The pony gleamed in the sun as some metal on his legs reflected the sun back at Lemon Drop. She ran over to greet the pony and upon further inspection found that it was the whole ponie’s body that was covered in metal, not just his arms and legs.

Lemon Drop smiled up at the pony, “Hi there mister! My name is Lemon Drop! What’s yours?”

Lemon drop was a young filly, only a few years old. The metal pony looked down at her and said nothing for awhile. Then it moved one of its hooves towards her and Lemon Drop heard the finals word of her young life, “DELETE.”

Comments ( 18 )

826061

You need to submit it and wait for approval. There should be a submit button under "stories"

that ending was fucking amazing.

great story.

829428
Thanks! Make sure and read the epilogue too!

830472 yeah, that was the ending I was talking about.

It ends the story perfectly. We already know what happens.

When I finished the first part, my immediate thought was "THIS TIME, EVERYBODY LIVES!"

but this ending was just unexpected. It's just so perfect.

831036
I tried to follow a Doctor Who episode where everything ends well and the Doctor leaves, but we as the viewers know that something is terribly wrong. I plan on making the next episode a bit darker, somepony may not make it back this time...

Love it!

864164
Do you mean the story?...or the epilogue?

:derpyderp2: i was not expecting that amazing!!:scootangel:

1604183

My pleasure I plan more later

2109272

Thank you very much! I planned to write more...but school got in the way. Im almost done with the next bit, just gotta figure out how to end it

2124785
Aw, she got the delete didn't she?

That end i.... I.... I just have no response to that that was very dark and depressing :fluttershysad: i am dissapoint

Otherwise that was pretty good

Otherwise that was pretty good

Maybe I can find a cover art for this story for you?

i will make a story so lemon drops can redeem herself. anypony got ideas?

Login or register to comment