• Published 14th Oct 2016
  • 378 Views, 15 Comments

Black Flash - Damaged



When magic goes awry and a cloud of insanity is poised to slam into Ponyville, only one mare dares to stand against it directly.

  • ...
9
 15
 378
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Interesting beginnings. I'm curious to see where this is going.

Haven't started reading yet but cover art is enticing...if somewhat freaky?!:twilightoops:
Added to Tracking list, get back to shortly.:twilightsmile:

So this doesn't feature the Black Flash?

7642589 There is no canon pony named Black Flash, part of why I chose it. It is a description of what Dash is becoming.

7642618 Don't know if I'm reading this right, did Flutters die twice in this chapter?:fluttercry:

7643575 She did. The first time, Discord burned up his magic making her "immortal". No matter what, when she dies, she will always be reborn with the next dawn.

7642618 Black Flash is the name of what would be considered the Grim Reaper for Speedsters since they can outrun death. imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:201548?height=608&width=1080&format=jpg&quality=.7

7644717 Heh, haven't really read any comics, wasn't aware of that at all. So no, nothing to do with him.

7644720 It. Black Flash is Death for Speedsters

7644727 Oh, heh, looks fairly masculine in the pic. Anywho, nothing to do with this.

7644776 Unless he rides a horse named Binky, then he is DEATH. :twilightsmile:

7644785 Death isn't fast enough to catch the Flash and other speedsters. That's why Black Flash exists. So despite appearances Black Flash is basically a Speedster Grim Reaper so more of a concept as a opposed to a person.

interesting. Seems the world balance has been shoved right off the table. Wonder what's become of everyone else?
Keep going! ;)

It was something that felt both "wrong" and "bad" all rolled together into something "badong".

And I will stand for the opposite of manastorms, which is "gnodab".

Login or register to comment