• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,465 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,465

PreviousChapters Next
the adventures of captain muffin!

Now for the oddest chapter you will ever see in Pokémon story ever, and that’s saying something!
Please note this chapter is meant to be cute and funny in some way.


Dinky was outside in the garden of her mother’s home, pretending to be an adventurer, pretending to battle her most evil foe, The Muffin Thief of Equestria, Mr Fluffy the most evil pony ever, or in Dinky’s case Mr Fluffy was just some muffins and some buckets put together to make a monster in her eyes, but she thought it was real.

“Okay my Fluffy, were be the muffins you landlubber?” dinky was being a pirate since it was Saturday, and Saturday meant Pirate Day for Dinky as she got her wooden sword and pretended to be a pirate on the high seas “Ah ha, you shall never get the muffins! I have eaten them already! Ha ha ha!” my Fluffy said, well Dinky said pretending to be my fluffy, playfully being a evil bad guy having all the fun in world…

Dinky suddenly looked up and saw a giant yellow bird that was flying through the air, making her curious as it landed in the Everfree Forest, with thunder clouds around the area where it landed “Hmm… mama said never go to the forest alone…”, as she said those words, Dinky got out a pen, drew some eyes on a muffin and gave it a little cape, “I shall call you Captain Muffin, now we must fly to the forest, away!” Dinky ran to the forest, with Captain Muffin riding on her back.

“Maybe the birdy could be my buddy! Or maybe the birdy could make me fly! Or maybe it’s genie!” Dinky jumped for joy everywhere, running to the Everfree Forest quicker and quicker, going at speeds leaving dust in her path, going at great speeds to the forest.

Once she arrived at the entrance of the forest, she became Ninja Dinky, seeking past all the creatures of the forest, which were mostly caterpillars, some pigeons and a crow or two, but dinky was pretending the forest was full of evil creatures, making her trip much more fun than it really was while the muffin rode on her back in peace, snoozing peacefully, well at least that’s what dinky thought was happening.

She ventured further in, reaching the sight where the thunder clouds were, but seeing some thunder strike the ground made her run in fear to a yellow bush with soft feathers all over… “Wait… bushs don’t have feathers…” Dinky looked at the yellow bush, seeing it have wings and a beak made dinky go to the front of the birds face.

The bird was asleep, but Dinky wanted to talk to the bird, so she got Captain Muffin and placed him in front of the bird, with the bird instinctively eating Captain Muffin and waking up to see Dinky.

“Hi there super birdy!” Dinky waved to the giant bird who was still eating the muffin, who then looked at Dinky and then looked away, unimpressed or just trying to not talk to dinky in any case, quickly getting back to sleep “Birdy, you’re really soft!” Dinky hugged the massive yellow bird again, getting a static shock that made her fur go all puffy and made her look like a puff ball.

The bird got up, stretching its wings before picking up dinky it’s beck and placing her on its back and taking off into the air, “Were we going Mr Birdy? Can you talk Mr birdy? Wait are you a Mr Birdy Mr Birdy?” the yellow bird was getting rather annoyed by dinky now, screaming “Zapdos” in frustration, flying dinky in the direction of her home.

“Aww Zappy Bird, why you not like me? Can we meet up tomorrow? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?” Dinky asked over and over and over again, with Zapdos nodding in defeat, indicating to meet in the forest again “Yay! I’ll call you Zappy Poo!” dinky hugged Zapdos, with Zapdos smiling slightly.

Zapdos got to Dinky’s home quickly, picking up Dinky with her beak and placing her on the ground, before flying off back to the forest, with Dinky waving goodbye to Zapdos, “Bye bye birdy, tomorrow I’ll lots and lots of muffins for you, just wait and see!” Dinky went inside and went to her room, picking what toys to bring to her new friend.

“Lets see, Mr Fluffy, my slinky thingy and a box of muffins, yep, Zappy will like this lots!” dinky exclaimed happily, putting the said toys in a bag and heading off to sleep, dreaming about the day planned with Zapdos, and why her hair was still so fluffy!


Short chapter I know I know, I’ve been busy writing other stuff, but I’m glad I can start on the dinky arc and yes this pairing is as weird as you think it is right now.

PreviousChapters Next