• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
Silver Lining

Before we start the chapter there are a few things to point out.
Firstly, this one skips a month, so almost all the kids have Pokémon, and I’ll probably list those next chapter, secondly I know you’re going to ask who don’t have Pokémon, and I’ll list that too at the end of this chapter, and I hope you won’t kill me for this arc.

Without further ado, let’s begin!


In Ponyville, almost everyone had gotten used to the new creatures, every pony has started to use them in work, like for certain ponies they had halved the work and made things easier, but a few ponies were against the idea a bit, but they were few in number.

Silver spoon was walking down town with her best friend in the whole world Diamond Tiara, enjoying the view of everyone with their new pets, all looked pretty cool and unique.

She could see Snips and Snails with a red and white bird that gave them presents that exploded with confetti and a green blob that ate Snips and spat him out in a careful way, making the two laugh until they were on the floor, with their weird bird giving them some cake from one of the parcels, which surprised silver spoon.

“Ugh what low brow pets” Diamond Tiara said in a snooty tone, her pet, which was a tiny little yellow spec that always followed her around, always living in tiara’s hair and nibbling it playfully “Now where’s your pet Silver spoon? Did you leave it at home?” Tiara asked with a smile on her face, one the Silver knew very well from before “well I-“

“Coming through!” Silver looked forward to see Twist was holding onto the tail of a large dragonfly that flew incredibly fast towards them, with Silver stepping out of the way while getting no dirt on her face what so ever, while Tiara got some mud on her face, making Silver giggle a bit “Ewe! Disgusting!” Tiara said, wiping the mud off quickly with some tissues that Silver had brought.

“Now anyway, what were you going to say Silver? Something about your pet?” Silver was actually incredibly worried now, Tiara was always mean to people who didn’t have cutie marks, and now that she didn’t have a pet of her own “Well Tiara I don’t actually have a pet…” Silver said nervously, thinking that Tiara would be kind about it.

Tiara looked away from Silver spoon in disgust, which confused Silver spoon a bit “Tiara, were still friends, right?” Silver asked in a worried tone, looking confused even more by Tiara’s actions “I am only friends with ponies that have their cutie marks, and ones that have pets, and anyway, you’re such a loner too! You have no other friends, where as I can get a new friend in just a second!” Tiara’s words hurt Silver spoon hard, she was already tearing up at what tiara said.

“Now go away, I’m going to get a cool friend, better then you!” Diamond Tiara went off, her head held high despite the fact that she had just hurt her best friends feelings, she just walked off feeling nothing, were as Silver spoon felt that like she was in great pain, her eyes tearing up at what Tiara said, making her run off crying.

She kept running and running until she was outside of Ponyville, far away from any other pony to be by herself. She went to a little lake outside of Ponyville, laying by the coast of it and crying her eyes in great amounts “Why was I friends with her? She was always so mean to me, but she’s right, I am a loner, I don’t have any other friends except her” She sighed and looked out over the lake, cheering her up at how nice it looked.

She felt something poke her back, making her look behind her but she saw nothing there, so she went back to starring at the lake, until someone sat next her. She looked next to her and saw herself? She jumped back in surprise, becoming scared and frightened “A changeling! Go away!” the clone of Silver spoon shock her head and turned into a weird pinkish floating cat like creature that kept playfully floating around.

Silver was more confused than happy at this point, seeing such a cute creature float around did cheer her up quite a bit, seeing it smile and say “Mew” over and over again did make her happy inside. She got some chocolate out and offered it to the creature “Here you go little guy” the floaty creature looked at Silver with a happy look and ate the chocolate whole, swallowing it quickly and flying around in moment of pure happiness.

Silver smiled at Mew, but as she thought about what to do next, Mew hugged Silver spoon in a friendly and affectionate hug, something Silver spoon hadn’t had in a while. She started to hug Mew with great affection and care. “So Mew?” Silver asked in a happy tone “What do you want to do?” Mew floated around and started to fire a beam of ice along the ground, creating snow for Silver and herself to play in.

“Okay th-“before she could finish, Mew threw snowball at Silvers face, looking innocent at what she just did “Oh now I’m going to get you!” Silver started to throw snowballs at Mew, with Mew throwing some back, both were playing, with silver spoon feeling happier then she had ever felt in so long, the last time she was this happy was when she first came to school and befriended Diamond Tiara, but that was a long time ago.

After a while, Silver took Mew back home, going to bed holding her teddy bear, but Mew moved the teddy and placed her between Silvers front legs, feeling happy and full of joy while being held by her new best friend in whole world.


Okay, now for the Pokémon the other kids had:
Snails and Spits had a Delibird and Gulpin.
Twist had Yamma, and Diamond Tiara has a Joltik

PreviousChapters Next