• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,465 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,465

PreviousChapters Next
a few major annoucments

okay the Pokemon story has over 50 chapters now! 50 chapter?! that's more then i ever thought i would make for this story, seriously originally i wanted to do about 10 chapters, maybe 20, but 50?! awesome!

so anyway! on to the announcements:

1) now if your curious as to why the chapters are coming so slowly, well its because i'm working on a new story with a buddy of mine, i do write a little here and there for the new chapter here and there, so don't worry about the chapters

2) okay so, the reason i wanted to do only 10 chapters was to establish the Pokemon in equestia so i could do a Pokemon trainer story with a random filly or colt, maybe dinky? no that's a terrible idea, but a filly or colt none the less at least, the story would follow the show a little in design, so you can expect terrible dialogue and poor character development, okay just kidding, I'll make the story as best as i can.

3) i need to get a good cover for the story, anyone got any good pictures i could use? anyone?

4) Pokemon x and y comes out soon! yes!!!!

5) also, the order it will go with my new story's is, the story i'm writing with my buddy first, then Pokemon trainer story, that sounds good in my head.

6) also, read this last part here...

this story will be done soon in a few chapters, once we reach 57 chapters we'll be done here with this story and move on to the sequel of this story, were it will be a story about a oc colt or filly who goes across equestia and does the whole, get 8 badges thing, you know like in the show!

PreviousChapters Next