• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,465 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,465

PreviousChapters Next
Flaming puppy!

Okay you remember when applejack helped Houndoom? and there was all the puppy Houndours? yeah...brace yourself for cute!

Fluttershy was humming a happy little tune to herself as she got out from the oven some lovely pies for her pokemon buddies, a strawberry pie for Absol, a seed pie for Brivary and a blueberry pie for Cubone, she set out the pies near a window to cool off and she went to get Absol, Brivary and Cubone.

While she was gone, a little puppy houndour snuck in after smelling the delicious pies, and his little tummy grumbled loudly, and he was a puppy, he couldn’t go out and hunt, he was too weak and young to do that, so he went to the middle pie, which had some seeds in it and he started to happily eat the pie, his tummy becoming full from the sweet pie, the seeds were a bit tricky to swallow though, he didn’t have teeth yet, he was a puppy after all.

As he was eating, Brivary smelled the pie and happily went into the kitchen and saw the puppy eating his pie, they both looked at each other with piercing stares, the problem was houndour was about as soft and squishy as a cloud and Brivary was built like a tank, houndour stepped out of the window and calmly walked away, he thought he was safe...

Brivary crashed through the wall and began to chase him, with Houndour running for his little life! Brivary gave chase and flew into the air to try and catch him easier and more quickly, he dive bombed but missed, with houndour laughing a little before the massive eagle began to chase him, no one eats his pie!

Houndour ran for his little life till Brivary dive bombed on him again and grabbed him with his talons and squawked in its face fiercely, with Houndour whimpering and crying like a fountain in fear.

“Brivary! bad little eagle, bad!” Fluttershy came along and took Houndour out of Brivary’s talons and stroked the little puppy “you should know better, he’s a little puppy Brivary, thats very mean of you” Brivary folded his wings and pointed to the pie remains around Houndour’s mouth “well yes, he ate you're pie, but that’s no reason to hurt the little puppy, i’ll make you a pie later, okay?” Brivary looked grumpy and went back home and got into his happy place...a big nest.

Fluttershy picked up the little puppy and patted him on the head “now little guy, go back to your mummy, she’s probably missing you” Fluttershy put the little puppy on the ground but he seemed upset for some reason, then he started to cry like a fountain and Fluttershy picked him up and rocked him back and forth like a little baby “there there, don’t cry, you can stay with me for a little while, okay?” Houndour smiled happily and barked in delight, with Fluttershy taking him back to her home.

She placed houndour on the table and went to the fridge and got a little bottle marked as milk for puppies and she placed the bottle on the table and was ready to feed houndour the milk, but he was a smart puppy and held it in his paws and started to drink up all the milk in seconds before burping a little “There you go, all full now” Fluttershy picked up houndour and looked for a place he could sleep, then she noticed Absols doggy bed was big enough for a little puppy, Absol was awake though, he hadn’t been sleeping too well recently.


“Absol, could you share a bed with this little guy here? pretty please?” Absol nodded and made some room for the little puppy, and houndour got comfy in bed and immediately went to sleep, while Fluttershy got out a notebook of her’s and wrote down some notes about the little puppy, keeping track of what it eats, drinks and such like that, making encyclopedia on her little pokemon buddies...

And done! Back hurts like hell! Someone give me a Chansey!

PreviousChapters Next