• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,456 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,456

PreviousChapters Next
chapter delays

Chapter warnings for everyone:
At the moment I feel really upset, I feel like I can’t write at the moment, at least for the this day.

So I’m so sorry for the possible delays I just feel depressed right now, not even rarity’s smile cheers me up at the moment… I just feel worthless right now so until I feel better, delays imminent for all storys, accept maybe pony’s and mons that always brings a smile to my face.

If your curious why I’m so upset simply put, over the past few days, I’m stressed, I’ve gotten little sleep and my mum and dad aren’t helping that at all, hell they think all this is stupid, me writing? Ha, shown them up.

I’m autistic so what, I write because you know real life is a bucking pain in the ass, and Equestia has made me happy, but no one cares if I’m happy no no, it’s all about being normal, that’s what it is.

I mean I have my mental problems that’s fine, and all you guys who say nice things about me, you guys keep me happy, seeing you like my story’s and it makes me smile, but I love all of you who like my story’s and to me, you guys are my friends and I do honestly mean that.

Anyway I guess what I’m trying to say is all you guys really do make me happy, even if you don’t know it yet, you guys make me feel happy, these storys make me happy and the idea of Equestia and a place where everyone is treated nicely and kindly… I just love that idea.

If I ever do stop writing, I’ll remember to say thank you to all of you, from the people that read to the people that comment, to the critics to everyone, I promise that. I’ll even thank the trolls as well, they give me comments to delete!

Also, if you’re wondering why I said mental problems, well I have a over active imagination, to the point where I could be categorised as insane but hay you guys don’t mind it, and heck some of the best ideas were made by people that had mental problems, but I’m getting off track again, actually that will do. Yeah that will do nicely to end this. I was going to put this in a blog post, but no one reads those, at least mine anyway.

So yeah… see ya soon.

PreviousChapters Next