• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,466 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,466

PreviousChapters Next
the shining courple arc part 2

*Insert intro here and insert me saying something here”

Cadance woke up at around the middle of the day, yawning happily as she looked down and saw the sleeping Ralts was gone from the bed, she immediately leapt out of the bed and frantically looked around the room for the little guy, worried that the Ralts had hurt itself, or worse run off somewhere, or even worse!! she couldn’t honestly think of something.

“Ralts!” the Ralts said, it was hiding in Cadance;s mane and enjoying the softness of it, it held onto Cadance;s horn happily and yawned adorably, nuzzling Cadance;s mane in pure happiness and adorableness.

“Morning Ralts!” Cadance said in a overjoyed tone, levitating Ralts to her and giving her a good morning hug and a little kiss on the forehead “seems you slept well my adorable little guy, so, what do you want to do today?” she heard Ralts belly rumble loudly and got a big smile on her face “well, how does pancakes sound?” Cadance offered happily with Ralts running of to the kitchen with a happy squee in her voice.

Cadance went to the kitchen and noticed on the floor was the other Ralts sleeping on a simple pillow, a bit upset that Shining didn’t really have the same caring idea’s that she did, but then again, Shining was probably off for the day being a guard and trying to be all tough and such and such, she levitated the Ralts to her face and nuzzled him happily “I think Shining would still be tough even if he had the cutest little thing in the world as a little buddy!” she said, getting the pancakes on the table and putting the Ralts in some tall chairs so they could reach there pancakes.

The smaller and happier Ralts levitated a pancake to it’s mouth and began eating away at it happily, enjoying the delicious taste and cheering happily at the sweetness and also getting her face covered with syrup as well, before eating the whole plate of pancakes quickly, levitating the plate to the sink and then covering her mouth before she burps.

“For something so young, you know you're manners” she looked at the other Ralts who hadn’t touched his pancakes and looked upset for some reason “What's wrong little guy?” Cadance said in a motherly tone, with the Ralts pointing to a picture of Shining on the wall and trying his best to indicate that he didn’t get as much love or care as the other Ralts “now don’t you worry, how about we take you and your buddy out for a fun day?” she said to the Ralts before picking up the two and putting them on her back, but a problem occurred to her, some ponies might be confused as to what these little guys are, but then again, she was a princess after all, nopony would be mean to something that a princess liked...right?

Once she put the two Ralts on the her back and made sure they were safe and comfy in her mane, she flew to canterlot, dressed in a cloak to hide her wings so no one knew it was her, even though everypony was okay with the princess being out and about, but she didn’t know that, she quickly went to canterlots best toy store, where they made the best toys for little kids in the whole of canterlot!

She entered the shop and saw no one was around, which is always a good thing, she put the two Ralts on the ground “now pick out some toys you like little guys, okay?” the Ralts nodded and ran off and started to play with the toys, with Cadance sighing in relief that no one noticed who she was!

She saw the shopkeeper happily snoozing away at the till, happily dreaming about who knows what, the only shopkeeper seemed to be older then Cadance herself, well that’s what she guessed at least.

“Ralts!” the little lady Ralts came back to Cadance and was holding a costume, a little tuxedo actually, which surprised Cadance a little, she thought little fillys liked dresses and being a pretty princess, but still, how could she say no to the little Ralts.

“Sure little one, you sure you don’t want a little dress?Imean the tuxedo is cute and all, but that’s for little boys, not really for girls” Ralts put on the tuxedo and hugged herself lovingly, feeling nice and warm and happy in the tux and wanting it more then anything else in the whole wide equestria world “okay then, just wait for you're buddy to be done with his shopping”

The other Ralts came back with a big plushie of a guard and hugged it lovingly and squeacked happily when he hugged it, Cadance smiled at the adorableness and squeed “okay then, now...” she got out a small bag of bits and left the bag on the counter where the old man was “best to leave him to sleep” she said as she picked up her two Ralts and left the store and quickly flew back home.

When she got back, she saw her two little cute Ralts were fast asleep, so she went and tucked them in bed, putting them in her’s and Shinings bed and tucking them in lovingly and kissing them on the forehead goodnight, she left the room and closed the door and went to the kitchen and grabbed a special treat for herself...a giant choclate bar, she grabbed the bar and ate it furiously, if there was one thing she loved more then love itself, it was chocolate!

Shining entered the home and looked exhausted from work and went to his lovely wife and gave her a big loving kiss on the lips “hi there Cadance” he said, getting a taste of chocolate from Cadance’s kiss “I taste chocolate, can I have some more?” he said with a playful grin, and just as he was about to get another kiss from Cadance, a bright flash occurred in their bedroom and Cadance rushed in, with Shining getting a bit annoyed but went in as well, they both saw that the Ralts had changed into slightly taller ballerina’s with natural skirts and the horns on the head had gotten bigger, there eyes were more visible now and they were big eyes too! they were still asleep as well and Cadance squeezed again, Shining on the other hoof wasn’t really impressed by the changes on the Ralts but his lovely wife was happy and he was fine with that.

“Shining there like cute adorable little children!” she kissed Shining on the cheek and gently got in bed with the two changed Ralts and nuzzled them both lovingly with the biggest smile on her face possible “and Shining, can you take the boy Ralts with you tomorrow? after all, he needs a daddy to look up to” she smiled happily at Shining, but Shining did not seem to like the whole idea.

“A daddy? There not ponies, they're just...animals you would find in the wild! I Mean...” Cadance shut up Shining and showed him the adorable snoozing boy Ralts, he held out his arms and grabbed onto Shinings hoof and hugged it lovingly, Shining’s heart melting a little “Okay fine, but I won't be a daddy!” Cadance giggled and just snuggled into bed with the two Ralts and Shining tried to get some sleep as well, maybe the next day would be better...

Really sorry for the delays, just college is back in full form, so more delays, sorry

PreviousChapters Next