• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
Just a little favour

okay good news! i am cured of my fever and cold! bad news is that i’ve been puking a little, so i think i might actually be worse than before, wears a chansey when you need one?

Rarity had finished making a lovely picnic for the outing this evening with roserade and Sweetie and her lovely buggy pokemons, butterfree and kricketune, it was going to be a fun and relaxing day, the forest was a lovely place to have a picnic this time of year, most of the bigger and more vicious animals moved to different areas, so it was safe to go.

“Sweetie, do you have everything you need?” Rarity asked, packing the last of the peanut and jelly sandwiches in the basket and now is all set to go.

“Yeah i got everything, i got kricketune special gloves,” by special gloves, she meant long socks that kricketune wore on his scythe like hands, he loved his special gloves, they were so snuggly and fluffy!

Once everything was ready, they set out for the picnic, happily trotting over there, though butterfree simply just flew there, and got there in no time flat, while Sweetie and Rarity and everyone else got there a few minutes later and unpacked their picnic basket and started to eat some food, Sweetie was eating some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Rarity had made a fancy salad, and butterfree had a pot of honey to share with kricketune.

As they were eating, something watched them in the forest, not out of wanting a pony sandwich, but was hungry and injured, though was both scared and worried, she was worried that they might hurt her, but her stomach growled loudly and got the attention of the young filly.

She hid in a bush, with Sweetie belle looking around, shrugging as she thought she heard something, but she didn’t see anything, then suddenly, she heard a loud rumbling noise from a bush, she went over to it and looked behind it and saw what looked like a blue wolf with a wavy purple mane, almost likes rarities colour mane, there was a little diamond pattern on its legs as well, and a odd thing on its head that looked like another diamond as well.

“Crud, she’s seen me! its a filly though...she might be able to help me...” she said in a whisper, flinching as her stomach rumbled again from a lack of food, she looked up at the little filly and smiled a little at her “i need you're help little one,” she said in a peaceful tone, with Sweetie gasping in surprise and running off, with Suicune feeling upset and alone.

“Rarity, over here!” Sweetie ran back to the creature, with Rarity following behind, but once she saw the creature, she gasped, the poor creatures fur was dirty and ruffled and it looked like it hadn’t eaten in who knows how long, the poor thing must be starving.

“Sweetie, go get some food for the poor thing, i’ll bring her over to the picnic,” Sweetie ran off, and Rarity helped the creature to its feet, or paws in this case “Now, what's your name?” she looked at the creature with a caring smile.

“My name is Suicune” Rarity smiled at her again, with Suicune smiling back at her, with Rarity leading her to the picnic and Suicune seeing the food and just leaping at the basket and eating as much as she could, with Roserade, butterfree and kricketune looking annoyed, there picnic was all eaten now!

“Sweetie, take our little pokemon home, i’ll take Suicune to Fluttershy,” and with that Rarity took Suicune to Fluttershys, with Suicune following behind Rarity and Sweetie happily taking everyone back home, but roserade seemed upset now, but Sweetie had a little plan for roserade, which made her smile a little.

-One walk to Fluttershy’s later-

Rarity knocked on Fluttershys door and waited patiently for her to open the door, while Suicune's legs started to wobble a little, her injuries were starting to catch up to her now “now now, just relax Suicune, Fluttershy is the best pegasus around for looking after your wounds” Rarity smiled at her, and then Suicune smiled at her.

Fluttershy opened the door and saw Rarity and smiled happily at her “Hi Rarity” she said in a rather joyous tone, before seeing Suicune's injuries and gasping in worry “you poor thing, stay right here, I’ll get my small first aid kit” she ran back inside and Rarity moved back a couple of spaces.

“Rarity why did you-” she was cut off with a thump when a first aid kit the size of a small bear landed in front of her, Suicune gasped in surprise, with Fluttershy opening up the first aid kit and getting out some bandages a spray “What is that?” Suicune asked in a slight worried but mostly curious tone, though Fluttershy didn’t act surprised at all for some reason.

“Oh its just the boo boo spray, now it stings a little tiny bit” Fluttershy held Suicune's paw and sprayed it a little, which made Suicune squeal in pain and move behind Rarity “i’m sorry, but i need to use this to help fix you up” Suicune didn’t listen and hid behind Rarity.

“Suicune, she’s just trying to help, now please be a brave girl” Rarity said in a calm and soothing tone, with Suicune smiling at her and nodding, and letting Fluttershy commence her first aid on Suicune, with lots of the healing spray and a lot of bandages.

Many bandages and lots of healing sprays later...

Suicune now had bandages over his paws and legs and over her stomach, she looked like a ancient egyptian mummy a little bit, but she was sort of happy that Fluttershy healed her all up, she followed Rarity home after she got healed up, it was surprisingly late at night, but they arrived home soon and Sweetie was tucked in bed with butterfree and kricketune, while roserade slept on the sofa with a nice fluffy cover.

“Where shall I sleep?” Suicune asked, looking around for a bed to sleep in, but Rarity smiled at her with a happy giggle.

“Well you can share a bed with me tonight, then tomorrow, we will get you the most fabulous bed for you liking” Rarity got into bed and got comfy quickly, with Suicune getting in the bed as well and getting tired almost instantly and snuggling in bed and falling asleep, smiling in comfort that she had a new happy home.

PreviousChapters Next