• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
a new puppy!

Okay, let’s see, what is the stupidest thing I could do to a legendary Pokémon with great powers? I know! I’ll make him act like a puppy! I swear I’m amazed that I have not seen any death threats yet.


A wide awake and rather happy Twilight was looking through some old story books of hers, with Flareon helping her out a little and putting all the small books in one big pile, while Glaceon sorted out the much larger ones, with Umbreon in the kitchen with the small shy Eevee making morning pancakes for everyone.

“Okay Flareon, that’s a good job, Glaceon, good job too.” Twilight picked them both up with magic and gave them a big hug, which Flareon happy gave back while Glaceon gave a quick hug then leapt out of Twilight's hold and leapt up to her personally little shelve, it was nice and quiet up there and none of the other Eevee’s could make it up there, Glaceon was simply best at jumping to high places, that or everyone else had a lack of jumping to high places skill.

Umbreon and Eevee were almost finished with the pancakes, with Umbreon carrying in the pancakes to Twilight with the Eevee following behind Umbreon, though was still shy of Twilight, though it was the cute kind of shy that Twilight adored from Eevee, she ran over to Eevee and picked her up in a big hug “Who’s the cutest little guy in the world?” Eevee smiled and pointed to Twilight with her little fluffy paws “No, you’re the cutest silly!” she gave another her another big hug, with Eevee squeaking adorably and hugging back, before landing softly on the ground and running outside to enjoy some peace and quiet.

“Now, who wants some pancakes?” Twilight said in a joyous tone, with Umbreon, Flareon and Glaceon cheering in joy and then devouring the pancakes, leaving one left for the little Eevee.

Eevee had gone outside and started to get comfy on the soft grass outside of Twilight's home, while she liked being with her and the other Eevee’s, or in this case Eevee evolutions, she enjoyed the peace and quiet of her own thoughts, the peace and tranquillity of some alone time with nature truly felt like bliss to her, nothing could ruin this alone time, nothing at all…

Until a weird rather small dragon like creature with long ghostly wings and a long tail with red and black stripes on the tail along with little spikes on it as well appeared, the creature however appeared to be a bit…dumb though, as it bashed its head into a tree, barely missing Twilight's tree by a very small margin or space.

Eevee went over to the weird creature out of worry, but the creature popped out of the tree and ran over to Eevee, with Eevee becoming terrified and hiding behind her little paws, but the creature was simply wagging its tail and barking like a small dog would do, dropping a little ball in front of Eevee, and still barking in an excited tone.

Eevee looked confused but threw the ball, with the creature running after it and bringing it back within a second, the creature barking again and wagging its tail in delightful joy, with Eevee smiling and throwing the ball again and the creature running after it again, this happened a few times before Eevee decided to get the little guy some food.

Eevee took the creature inside Twilight's home, but the weird looking dog or dragon ghost creature leapt into the main room and ate a old pancake, happily enjoying its scrumptiousness and barking at seeing a book with some pictures inside it, he looked at pictures of what looked like weird bug like creatures that looked like the pony he had seen when he was flying, but suddenly, Twilight came down stairs and saw the weird dragon.

The dragon sat down like a dog would and happily barked in joy at seeing the purple pony, saying “Giratina” in joy, with Twilight looking the creature over, this creature looked like no dragon in recorded history, it looked like a mixture of a dragon, a scorpion, a ghost, and maybe part spider due to the six legs, but she was getting a head of herself, she headed upstairs and within minutes, she brought spike down with her.

“What’s wrong twi- what is that!? It looks like a scorpion mixed with a dragon and-“ spike was saying in a rushed voice and a surprised tone, but Twilight cut him off.

“Were both thing that right now, but he seems harmless though, I was thinking that you might be able to talk to him, if its okay of course.” Twilight said with a little smile, with spike smiling back and nodding and going over to giratina and starting to talk to him, though one second later spike came back covered in dragon saliva.

“The only thing to worry about is over affection from him, now I need a bath…” spike headed upstairs as quickly as he could, the foul stench of dragon saliva is like a rotten bean cooked in the hot sun for 88 days and then covered in sewer water.

“Hmm…well, I have a fire breathing and an ice breathing cat too, so, I guess having an affectionate little guy couldn’t hurt anyone at all.” Giratina jumped for joy and leaped on Twilight and started to lick her lovingly, and within five seconds, Twilight was covered in the most foul smelling saliva known to pony kind, so Twilight teleported upstairs and waited for her turn In the bath.

Giratina then started to chase Eevee around the house, with Eevee running for her life from the dragon ghost scorpion thing that was basically in the mind of a puppy, and enjoyed the fact he now had a nice comfy place to sleep and some nice buddy’s to play with, and there were pancakes! Delicious and glorious pancakes to devour!


Now I bet you're all thinking why I made Giratina a puppy…please talk to my secretary Mr Scizor on that.

PreviousChapters Next