• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
a roses friend

Okay I should've said this last chapter, but the Roserade story will be only two parts long, mostly because the stuff I could fit into the third chapter could easily be fitted into this chapter.


It was a lovely day in Ponyville, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the flower shop that got blown up by the flying hydra was getting slowly fixed up, the owner had a lot of spare money, but most ponies were still surprised that Roserade, a flower that can walk, managed to beat a flying hydra, but most ponies simply went that she was a hero for saving the whole town.

Roserade on the other hoof, or rose hand for that matter, was holding Rarity in bed, she kept holding Rarity close to her, she loved the warmth of her friends fur, she loved how soft her fur was also, it felt like velvet silk to her, or at least it felt like the dress she tried on for Rarity yesterday, which still made her feel happy at wearing that dress, but she quickly moved away from that and hugged Rarity in her sleep again.

Rarity woke up, yawning somehow in a polite and sophisticated manner, she seemed to make any action sophisticated or polite, but Roserade gave her another morning hug, with Rarity hugging back lovingly “well good morning little hero of Ponyville” Roserade blushed before hiding her head under the covers, the way how all the ponies surrounded her made her scared for some reason, like she was being squeezed into a small, tiny, super tiny space of land.

Rarity held her little flower close with a warm hold, holding her like she did when she was Budew, which always made Budew smile and giggle, and even with Roselia it made her smile at giggle, but with Roserade, it made her have a peaceful smile, like there was no worry’s in the world and all that mattered to her was Rarity and nothing else.

“Now, Fluttershy and I will be going to get some lunch today, you can come along if y-“ Roserade hugged Rarity again, nodding furiously, though Rarity started to worry about roserade and her massive amount of affection for her, she knew pets could be affectionate, but roserade was almost too affectionate.

They got out of bed, with Rarity fixing up her mane and tail with her magic brushes, tenderly fixing to every detail of her mane and tail, with Roserade brushing her rose her as well, like Rarity, brushing it to every detail of her hair, or in this case rose hair.

After that, the two headed out to the café, were Fluttershy was waiting with a happy smile, and her Brivary enjoying a cupcake and some tea, while Absol simply ate some berries and relaxed a little but still on edge for some strange reason to every pony, it was a peaceful day after all to every pony.

Rarity sat on the chair opposite to Fluttershy, with a happy and sophisticated smile on her face, with Roserade sitting next to Rarity, with joyous smile on her face, grabbing a spare cookie and eating the cookie slowly, she didn’t need to eat the cookie though, the sun gave her most of her nutrients anyway.

“It’s so nice to see you again shy, tell me, how are you doing lately?” Rarity asked in her usual polite tone, delicately eating cookie, with roserade simply smiling at Rarity, with Rarity not noticing that much, she was just happy to eat some cookies.

“Oh well, nothing much really, been looking after all my animals, though Absol keeps getting all worried about something, don’t you Absol?” Absol looked at Fluttershy with a tiny smile, but went straight back to sniffing the air again for danger “and Brivary and angel are getting along… sort of” she looked at Brivary who had a look on her face that went “I have done nothing wrong this morning” with shy stroking the giant eagle caringly “how have you been?” Fluttershy asked in her sweet usual voice with the cutest smile imaginable.

“Well Roserade saved the town from a ruffian hydra creature and-“ Roserade hugged Rarity again, with Rarity now more annoyed than happy at the affection she was receiving “Roserade, on the way here you hugged me three times, and in the boutique, you hugged me about five times before we left to go here” while Rarity was annoyed, Fluttershy was blushing and giggling cutely at the two, knowing something Rarity didn’t know.

“Aww, thats so cute Rarity” she blushed from the cuteness of Roserade’s actions, mostly her hugging of Rarity and how happy she looked while doing so, but Rarity was more annoyed then charmed by her cute affection of the hugging.

“What do you mean Fluttershy, she is too affectionate, no pet, or pony is this affectionate, she hugs me every five minutes!” Fluttershy kept giggling still at the adorable affection of Roserade “well she has a crush on you silly” Fluttershy blushed at saying that, covering her face with an extra-large cookie and Brivary’s wing after saying that “I mean… if you don’t mind me saying that” Roserade blushed a little and shook her head to get rid of the blush, however for her, it did not disappear.

“Fluttershy… you may have a valid point there” Rarity looked at Roserade, finally realising the crush that the little plant had on her, but it was probably only tiny crush after all “well she if she does have a crush on me, I suppose that is all right, but Roserade, please, for me at least can you stop hugging so often? Please?” Roserade looked upset at that, but since it would make her friend happy, she nodded in agreement.

“Umm Rarity I hope you don’t mind, but I need to get back home, there’s a fireworks show tonight and you know me… explosions scare me” Rarity chuckled a little at Fluttershy’s little fears, she can make dragons go her will by staring at them, but fireworks that are designed for entertainment only, unless you decide to fire them… she quickly lost focus on that “well okay shy, I’ll be sure to tell you about it tomorrow, see you later darling” Rarity gave Fluttershy a quick hug and went back to the boutique with Roserade.

As soon as they got home, Rarity went to her hat collection and decided to pick something for the occasion “Roserade, what should I wear, something small, or something simple?” Roserade went behind Rarity and made a set of roses appear from her rose hands and placed one in Rarity’s hair, putting it in so it fits perfectly into her mane.

“Oh it simply looks lovely, though this isn’t a baby version of you is it?” Rarity asked out of genuine curiosity, a talking walking rose that produces smaller roses, but Roserade shook her head in negativity of that, placing a set of blue, red, and yellow roses all around Rarity’s mane, so that it looked gorgeous, and was a pretty cute pattern for Rarity also, making Roserade smile at her work on Rarity’s mane, but resisting to hug, even though it was near impossible for her.

Rarity gave a lovingly hug to Roserade, with Roserade hugging back just as lovingly, picking up Rarity in the massive and loving hug “now Roserade, remember, you’re not allowed to hug me as much as before, but just for special occasions, okay?” Roserade smiled at Rarity, if it meant she could hug Rarity again, then she was perfectly fine with it.

“Now, let’s get over to the fireworks show, I do love fireworks you know, there the most beautiful thing ever made sometimes, in fact I get so entranced by them, I sometimes don’t notice what’s around me” she shuddered at what happened last time, which involved sweetie belle, and a pair of scissors and half of her mane.

Roserade didn’t ask, not that she could anyway, and followed Rarity to a lovely little hill just outside of Ponyville, with a perfect view of the fireworks, with Roserade getting comfy and crossing her legs as to her that was the best for her, and Rarity laid on the floor, smiling in pure excitement of the fireworks, seeing many colorful explosion of hundreds of couloirs.

“Seems pinkie has outdone herself all over again this year, there even better than lasts years!” Rarity was taken out of her own world and was simply only looking at the perfect fireworks of multitude of hundreds of wondrous images, which made her wonder how pinkie can make a firework that makes a pink cupcake image in the sky, which then rains cupcakes on everyone, but if it involves pinkie, then there’s no point in questioning it.

Suddenly she felt something soft touch her cheek for only a split second, looking around for whatever caused that, rubbing her cheek, and finding oddly enough nothing there, shrugging it off as nothing while Roserade was blushing at something.

“Is something wrong darling?” Roserade smiled happily, shaking her head in disagreement and watching the fireworks again, smiling in pure happiness with Rarity, for hours the fireworks lasted the whole night, with Rarity and Roserade falling asleep on the hill happily and in joy of the fireworks, but Roserade enjoyed simply hugging Rarity for the whole night.


And that concludes the Roserade arc, next chapter… hmm… what can I use? Celestia or Luna? Guess you may my fellow readers, for next chapter will use one of these two, which will It be, you choose my buddy’s.

PreviousChapters Next