• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,469 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,469

PreviousChapters Next
Three legendarys vs ponies!

Okay let’s do this! Place your bets if I write this as too brutal for a everyone story! I’ve been practicing my fighting writing a little, and well...anyway, let’s start this! we’ll skip three days to when the fights will commence, so no boring who’s going to fight who and such, we already decided that!


Arceus, Entei and Raikou waited in an open field for the ponies to arrive, Entei was smiling in excitement, a battle to him meant brutal and sometimes lethal consequences for some, but to him it meant he would get stronger, and if he got stronger, he would one day be strong enough to challenge Arceus and become his successor!

Raikou was napping and dreaming about napping, he enjoyed having a big long cat nap here and there, he wasn’t too fussed about fighting; he just wanted to relax and enjoy the sounds of nature...and more napping of course.

Arceus on the other hand took off his elemental plates and teleported them far away, he wanted it to be a fair and decent fight, no cheap tricks, just his own strength against his opponent.

soon, a little Pegasus with a Blaziken, another little child with a mew appear as well, and a lone Absol appeared as well, Arceus smiled at them and gave them a pleasant greeting “hello all of you, I wish you the best of luck today” Absol didn’t care, he looked at Entei and glared and smiled at him, he was going to enjoy fighting him, in his eyes, he was a little kitty cat.

“Let’s see...Raikou, you go first, you against mew” Arceus saw he was awake and poked him on the head to wake him up.

“Huh! oh umm yeah lets fight” confused and still kind of sleepy, Raikou seemed more tired now, he was having such a lovely dream, still, he had to fight, so he prepared to battle mew, surely this would be an easy fight? It’s just a cute little-

“BLARGH!” and mew fired a laser out of her mouth at Raikou that hit him directly and knocked him out cold, with mew poking Raikou on the nose and hugging him a little before going to sliver spoon and hugging her cheerfully.

Arceus was a little surprised, though laughed a little, but shook his head to calm down “one point to the ponies” he teleported Raikou into some tree’s so he could sleep and relax for a little bit, he deserved a nice nap after that epic fail of a fight “Entei vs. Absol now, now you two, don’t go to brutal, we don’t want anything-”

suddenly, Entei roared loudly in primal strength and charged at Absol, with Absol grinning and leaping at Entei, his claws glowing black with strength and hits Entei right across the face, sending him back a bit before blasting him with a psychic cut of energy right at Entei, hitting him directly square on, but he got up and scrapped the dust off his fur.

“not bad for a weakling” Entei laughed before firing a giant blast of fire at Absol, the blast was massive in size and flames, it was like a meteor going for Absol, but he used his speed and quick reflexes to leap over the fire, but Entei planned this and blasted Absol with a flamethrower of tremendous strength, hitting Absol and causing some damage, he landed on the ground and felt searing pain from the burns on his body now, but he pushed through the pain and continued fighting nonetheless.

Absol did an offensive little dance, he suddenly felt stronger, like his strength had been doubled, he charged at Entei, who blasted a few fireballs at Absol, but his strength was so great now, he was able to slash the fire balls into nothing, once he got to Entei he started to slash at Entei, hitting his face for a critical hit, and scaring Entei face, he had a long scar across his face now, Absol then hit him again and sent him flying away, he grinned at Entei and taunted him to attack.

Entei had to think fast, he looked at the little sliver filly and smiled cruelly as he blasted a giant blast of fire at her direction, with mew still being tired from using the giant laser, Absol acted fast however and took the blast square on, he was almost going to fall to the ground and pass out but he wanted to stay and be with Fluttershy, so he got on his feet and stumbled and continued to fight.

seeing the battle almost over, Arceus was ready to say Entei had won, but Entei was still a bit hungry for battle, he leapt on Absol and pinned him to the ground, with his strong jaws, he bite Absol’s crescent horn, causing unbearable pain, but Entei snapped it off and claimed it as a trophy, with Absol whimpering in pain.

Arceus looked at Entei and was disgusted, he formed a magic bubble around Entei and looked at him with anger “Entei you battle hungry monster! You’re punishment for such a vicious blood lust act like that is 200 years in the silence world...” Entei looked worried and scared, Arceus sent him far away to some other place, maybe another dimension...

“Hay! It’s Blaziken's turn now, so you may as well give up right now!” Scootaloo said in a bright and cocky tone, she knew her Blaziken was super strong and super-fast, and she knew a goat with a funny wheel around his body wouldn’t be able to beat her Blaziken.


“Yes of course” he looked at Absol, he seemed broken and badly injured, it put a bad taste in his mouth, this was meant to be a simple battle, not something so vicious. he looked at Scootaloo with a little smile “one moment please” he went to Absol and using his magic and powers, he slowly regrew Absol’s horn, the rest of Absol’s injury’s healed a little and he was still in pain, but it was enough so that Absol could at least walk again “go home Absol, go to the one that cares for you” he teleported Absol back to his home with Fluttershy, feeling a bit better after what had happened.

“Now, shall we begin?” Arceus smiled at Blaziken, he was a bit rusty at fighting, but he knew what to expect, some fire type moves, some fighting moves, he could probably dodge those, well probably at least.

Blaziken smiled as well, and dashed right at Arceus, before Arceus could blink though, Blaziken landed a powerful flaming kick right in his face, sending the powerful goat god back a bit, he was surprised at how fast his opponent was, he floated into the sky and summoned bolts of lightning on the speedy opponent.

He smiled, but Blaziken was getting faster and faster, moving faster than lighting itself! in fact, she moved so fast, it was a blur as to where she was, it was incredible, suddenly, he ran around the area where Arceus was and breathed fire, combined with the incredibly speed created a flaming inferno around Arceus, he started to take heavy fire damage but he leaped out of the tornado of flames and used his recovery magic to fully heal-

“Blazaking! Use your super beat up move!” Scootaloo said, with Blaziken dashing to Arceus's face and hitting him twice with a blaze kick, the second kick sending him flying in the air, but before he could even think what just happened, Blaziken was so fast she basically teleported right above Arceus and blasted him with a massive fireball that sent Arceus into the ground, dazed and confused, he looked up and saw Blaziken’s fists on fire as she was about to collide with Arceus with the force of a thousand explosive meteors!

Once the fists collided, a column of flames erupted from the ground and did some massive and critical damage to Arceus, the fists hitting him with pure power and strength, this battle was easily one of his shortest, but he was too old to battle now anyway...

Blaziken leaped off of him and waited for him to get up, Arceus soon go up and smiled happily at Blaziken “you fought well young one. you and the rest of the Pokémon can stay here” he looked over and noticed mew was playing with Raikou's hair, making it look like a smiley face and a cake, but Raikou liked it a lot, this was a lot of fun “but, to make sure nothing bad happens, Raikou, you will live with the silver pony and mew, okay?” Raikou smiled happily and went with mew and silver spoon.

“You two should head home now, I’ll be heading off” Arceus teleported away, with Blaziken picking up Scootaloo and dashing home to Ponyville...

Absol arrived at Fluttershy’s home and entered the home, with Fluttershy hugging him and nuzzling him lovingly “Absol! You’re okay, I was so worried!” she nuzzled and hugged Absol again, with Absol smiling and hugging back, he was glad he would get to stay with Fluttershy...


I could use more practice with writing fights and stuff...still that was fun to write!

PreviousChapters Next