• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
many things a blooming.

Applejack and Growlithe were in apple acres harvesting the apples for the summer, the year had been perfect for the trees, they had grown more apples than usual, the apples taste was sweeter, and the quantity of the apples was far greater than last years, all the young trees were growing a bit faster as well.

Applejack kicked her twenty third trees today, gathering all the apples in the old family cart, while Growlithe hit the tree with his whole body, ramming into his tenth tree today, gathering up the apples and placing them in his own little cart that Applebloom had made for him as a little welcome to the family gift.

“Woo we, now come on partner, lets got to the outer acres” Growlithe nodded in a positive way to applejack, still full of energy and ready to continue with apple harvesting, following Applejack with great speed with his cart on his back to the outer area of the acres.

Applejack quickly started hitting more trees, gathering the apples with ease and skill, however on one kick, she got more than just apples, she got a Rainbowdash falling out of the of the tree with a funny little bird on her head. Growlithe ran off to harvest more apples in the outer areas of the farm.

“Sleeping again dash?” Applejack asked with a smile on her face, picking up her friend and placing her on her feet again. “Yeah a bit, got a bit tired after training Starly here” Applejack looked at the bird on Rainbowdashes head “she seems to like you dash” Starly started to fly around a bit, going into another tree to nap in “yeah she does, but she’s very tired now so-“ before Rainbowdash could finish, Pinkiepie appeared from another tree randomly.

“Hi guys!” Pinkiepie said in a happy tone, not noticing the absolute confusion in applejack and Rainbowdashes face “I came over to make some pies Applejack, remember? You do remember right? Don’t you? Don’t you? Don’t you?” Pinkie asked Applejack over and over again, making her slightly annoyed “now pinkie, I know what I promised and we will in a bit.” Applejack smiled with a trusting look in her eye, but Growlithe came back, barking loudly.

“What’s wrong partner?” Applejack asked, before Growlithe went off running with a fierce look in his eyes, with applejack right behind him, along with rainbow dash and her starly, and Pinkiepie with her Shuppet.

They arrived at were Growlithe led them to, leading them to a massive creature, it’s massive belly looking like a blubbery shield, it’s short stubby arms looking fairly useless for its size and body shape, but when it opened its mouth, it sucked in all the apples on a tree in one go, swallowing them whole.

“Them my apples you varmint!” Applejack got angry, kicking the creature in the leg hard with strength that could break a pony with ease… but the creature continued eating the apples with ease, not even noticing Applejack.

Growlithe breathed some at the massive beast, hitting it straight in the face with a massive torrent of flames, getting his attention, but Growlithe continued the onslaught of fire on him, before rolling into a wheel of fire and smashing into the massive beast with great strength, but bouncing off his massive belly.

“Does anything hurt this massive thing?!” Applejack said in a slightly angry tone, kicking the beast again, but this time, it leapt in the air, and proceeded to try and body slam Applejack with its massive weight, yelling “Snorlax” as it was about to land on Applejack, but Growlithe shoved Applejack out of the body slam area and got body slammed instead.

“Growlithe!” Applejack screamed, with Snorlax getting up, revealing Growlithe with swirls in his eyes, his body bruised and crushed by Snorlax, whimpering in great pain. Applejack picked up Growlithe and placed him on her back, making sure he wouldn’t fall off.

Applejack tried lassoing Snorlax’s legs, tying them up tight, but Snorlax grabbed the rope, with applejack still holding it, spinning it around his head, and the throwing the rope away, with Applejack still holding on tight, flying through the air, but thankfully, landing in a tree that cushioned her and Growlithe’s fall.

Rainbowdash flew into the air, going thousands of feet into the air along with Starly as well, pointing to the Snorlax for Starly to get a good shot, before Starly flew down like a meteor to the massive beast, hitting it straight in the belly… and bouncing right off it back into the air, landing in the same spot dash was in.

“come on, try again!” Starly nodded and tried again, going even faster than last time with more power than ever before, but suddenly, her body started to glow with bright light, Starlys body getting bigger and stronger, her wings getting longer and more powerful, but most importantly, Starly got faster and more agile, hitting Snorlax with such power that the ground beneath it shook a bit, almost making it fall over, but the beast simply blasted the new Starly out of its stomach, this time bouncing Starly into the forest.

Dash flew down to the ground, going to Starly who was up and fighting soon, saying “Staravia” instead of Starly, getting back up and flying into the sky again, swiftly attacking the Snorlax, inflicting some damage, but Snorlax simply went back to eating apples, not even bothering to fight back with Staravia.

“Staravia move!” dash yelled, she had flown up into the sky, with Staravia moving out of the way and moving to a safer location. Rainbowdash started to do a downward dive in the direction of Snorlax, leaving a rainbow trail behind her, going faster, and faster, and faster until she went so fast, a sonic rainboom happened, with Rainbowdash smashing into Snorlax with a massive explosion, sending Snorlax back a few paces, but Rainbowdash went flying out of its belly, being caught by Staravia.

“That was a sonic rainboom! How could it not blow him up!?” Rainbowdash got angry at her best trick failing greatly, watching as the Snorlax devoured hundreds of apple trees and apples with ease, her friends hard work becoming destroyed.

“Ooh big flubby thing!” pinkie pie yelled, bringing out a massive cake that rivalled the size of the massive beast, the chocolate icing tempting the beast, the sweet aroma of the strawberry’s and apples with the multiple layers of muffins on top of it, making the Snorlax follow pinkie pie through the forest.

“Come on big mean flabby monster thingy, you want the giant cake?” the Snorlax nodded and followed Pinkiepie, walking like a zombie while following Pinkiepie’s cake of absolute over sugar overload, the aroma would make any creature want to eat it quickly and savagely but pinkie kept leading Snorlax into the forest.

Pinkiepie placed the cake down on the ground, with Shuppet lighting some candles on the cake to give it a birthday feel to it, but that didn’t matter because Snorlax ran, causing small shockwaves with each step it took, jumping onto the cake and devouring it like a Pinkiepie at a birthday party filled with cupcakes, but instead of getting a massive sugar overload, the cake started to make Snorlax sleepy and tired. Pinkie tried to look innocent “oh my bad, I guess I put in some sleepy sauce instead of some spicy sauce.” She smiled in an innocent way, with Snorlax falling asleep on its back.

Pinkie pondered on what to do with Snorlax… but that though quickly went away as she started bouncing on Snorlax’s belly like a trampoline, jumping twenty feet in the air with ease “wee! I’ll call you Mr squashy!” She continued bouncing on his belly for a while, before getting tired and falling asleep on his belly, holding Shuppet like a teddy bear, with Shuppet falling asleep in pinkies surgery grip.

Meanwhile with applejack…

Applejack woke up, still having Growlithe on her back, but she looked over the destruction of the apple acres, a year’s worth of work practically destroyed, all the effort growing the trees, looking after them, keeping them safe from apple eating varmints all wasted in just one day by a massive giant creature.

She sighed, stroking Growlithe, starting to think of what to do now that her main source of income was now gone, in the stomach of a fat beast but as she started to think, something strangely amazing happened.

She looked at the apple trees that had lost all there apples, but amazingly the apples started growing back quickly, and with more apples then before on each tree, making Applejacks jaw drop to the floor in amazement, but as she watched the apples grow back, she saw something eating a apple next to her, and after what had happened today, she wasn’t going to have her apples eaten again by another varmint.

She picked up the apple, with a small hedgehog like creature with a flower on its back holding onto the apple with its tiny paws. “Look here, I haven’t had a good day, so let go now” Applejack said in a slightly threating voice to the creature, but she saw that she had scared the little guy.

“D-d-don’t hurt me please, I’m not that strong” Applejack started hearing a cute voice in her head. “Okay who’s that?!” Applejack yelled in a slightly annoyed tone, looking at the hedgehog again with more annoyance from today’s event’s “T-t-that’s me miss. My names Shaymin” Applejack looked at the creature, not with annoyance but with a confused look on her face.

“How are talking to me?” Applejack asked Shaymin in a friendlier and calm tone, before placing Shaymin on the ground gently. “Well I can talk to people in their minds you see, it’s so I can thank people for being nice to me. I hope you don’t mind, but I fixed you apple trees for you, if that’s okay with you.” Shaymin mentally said, before Applejack picked her up in a tight hug.

“Aww thank you little guy! You saved my family you little flower hedgehog thing!” She hugged tighter, with Shaymin crawling on her back and hiding inside Applejacks hat “I hope you don’t mind, but I like being hidden, sorry.” Applejack smiled in pure joy at how cute Shaymin was. “You don’t need to apologise darling, you can stay with me for a bit if ya like” Applejack felt Shaymin hug her mane “Oh that would be really nice of you, thank you very much” Shaymin started to get tucked into Applejacks mane, falling asleep soon afterwards.

Applejack headed back, placing Growlithe in his doggy bed with some bandages on his legs and body to make up for the injury’s, with Shaymin sleeping in Applejacks room, using her hat as a bed. “Now you get some sleep, you here?” Applejack said to Shaymin before falling asleep in a peacefully slumber, with Shaymin falling asleep soon after her, snoozing in the cutest possible way.

--------------------------------------------
What will happen next time? Wait for the answer next time!
And yes, that is a lazy outro, I know.

PreviousChapters Next