• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,446 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,446

PreviousChapters Next
oh to the forest we go, for some gathering to do!

As I said last time, five chapters till another legendary Pokémon appears, so keep that clock ready folks, soon another legendary will appear, and no its not Lucario! He’s not a legendary anyway, neither is Zoroark. Just wanted to get that out of the way because…


Fluttershy was wide awake first thing in the morning, getting her gathering bag, her gathering hat and making sure all the other small animals were already fed, and that angel could look after them all while she and Absol were gone “now angel bunny, remember, Brivary is in charge, so if you’re a bad bunny, Brivary is allowed to scare you a little bit” angel nodded and ran off to work while Brivary started feeding the birds the usual way a mama bird feeds her young, by eating some worms and then doing the process we all know that they do.

Fluttershy happily fluttered out of the house, with Absol following behind her, he had a little fluffy bag as well, it was a little butterfly bag just like Fluttershy’s, but Absol’s was black with some of Absol’s favourite food inside in case he got hungry, while Fluttershy with a massive smile on her face simply ran into the forest to start her gathering of herbs and vegetables and other fruity stuff, like a filly who was given a free sweet card for an hour.

Absol tried to catch up to her, but when Fluttershy is excited, it is very hard to catch up to her, even if on most occasions, he would catch up to her, Absol decided to simply follow behind and grab any herb stuff along the way, he was a wolf, how was he supposed to know what ferrets and bunny’s and other forest creatures!?

Anyway, as Fluttershy went through the forest, she grabbed all sorts of little vegetables and fruits and such like that, she knew exactly what she was doing “let’s see, oh these little carrots for the bunny’s, some sunflower seeds for the birds, oh I need to get something for Brivary at some point…” as she muttered to herself, she tripped over something and landed in some mud, but she quickly got up and cleaned the mud off her fur, with some of it landing on a very big boulder.

She went to the little bone and was partly confused, some poor animal must of gotten really badly hurt! Or worse! She picked up the bone and on closer examination, it didn’t have any blood or anything on it, it looked like it was very well looked after at least, no cracks, no bite marks, no anything on there. Fluttershy put the bone in her gathering bag and went back to the gathering.

Suddenly, Fluttershy heard something…crying? She looked around the area, she perked her ears up to help find the source of the crying, she looked behind the tree that was near the bone she found, and saw a small little creature, it had a skull on its head, its body was a light brown, it seemed scared though, it looked around the area for something, but soon it went to a little tree and started crying again.

“You poor thing!” Fluttershy went over to the creature, though went slowly to make the creature not attack her in aggression or in defence, but it noticed Fluttershy and hid behind its small paws, it was scared out of its mind, though how its acting is something similar to how some of the other baby animals act without their mama, and then Fluttershy realised, this little guy’s mama was missing, the poor thing “there there” Fluttershy said in a soothing tone, but the creature continued crying, it looked up at Fluttershy and saw her green gathering bag, and she saw a bone… that was his bone! He leaped onto Fluttershy’s bag and quickly grabbed the bag and hugged it and held it close, like how a little kid would hold there teddy close during a thunderstorm.

“Where's your mommy little guy?” Fluttershy said in a loving and soothing tone, but the creature looked confused and shook his head “you don’t know where your mama is?” the little creature nodded though ran up to Fluttershy and hugged her leg for a little comfort, though Fluttershy started to think, a little child like creature all alone in the forest, the poor thing must be completely alone…

Suddenly, the rock from earlier started to move, it got up out of the ground, its body was basically a giant rock, and it had rather small arms compared to its body, and little head at the front, it seemed annoyed as it roared “Golem” it stomped on the ground and created a small earthquake, which caused Fluttershy to squeak in fear and hold the little brown creature with a skull on its head in pure fear.

The creature walked towards Fluttershy and the small creature and seems rather angry, but fluttershy grabbed the little guy and put him in her gathering bag for protection, though before she could run away, the creature blasted the ground near fluttershys direction with a big bomb of mud, covering fluttershy’s wings so that she could not fly away, making her squeal in fear again…

Meanwhile, Absol gathered some of the herbs, his ears perked up as he heard Fluttershy squeak in fear and started to run as fast as he could towards Fluttershy…

The golem walked closer, with Fluttershy holding the little creature as tightly as she could “there there little, it’s just a meanie, don’t be scared” though it was confused why Fluttershy was so scared, it instead grabbed its bone and leaped at the creature and prepared to smack it hard on the head…instead the creature simply head-butted the little guy into a tree.

Fluttershy grabbed the little guy and held him in her hoofs and decided to run for her life with the little guy on her back, while the golem rolled up into a big rock and started to chase after Fluttershy “someone help!” she screamed in fear, and thankfully someone heard.

Absol leaped out from the tree’s and hit the creature hard with a slash from his claws filled with dark power, knocking the creature back a little bit, while Absol roared at the creature and leapt at him again and landed another powerful slash, this time it hit a critical point on golems body, causing even more damage, but golem tried throwing a big rock at Absol, but he was far too quick, he split into a bunch of Absol clones, confusing the creature, while Absol smiled a little in the joy of golems confusion, with all the Absol clones crescent horns glowed pink before firing psychic slashes of pure energy at the creature, each hit for golem was brutal, hitting precise points to inflict more and more damage.

Once that was all done with, golem fell to his knees, with Absol walking over, looking into his eyes, glaring at golem, before golem ran away in pure and utter fear of Absol, he ran so fast he tried digging through a mountain, though the Equestria soil itself, Absol meanwhile followed Fluttershy’s scent, she had already ran back towards her home with the little creature.

Fluttershy darted inside her home, placing the little creature on the sofa gently before going to get the first aid kit and a big bowl of fruit for the little guy as well, but the little creature covered its belly in pain, whimpering a little in pain, but Fluttershy applied a big plaster to his head and another one to his belly, before spraying the wounded areas with some healing sprays, surprisingly, the little guy didn’t flinch at that or seem to feel any pain, it simply grabbed Fluttershy’s hoof and hugged it tightly, not wanting her to leave.

“You poor thing, I’ll be right here to make you all better, I promise” Fluttershy smiled, with the little creature smiling a little and yawning before going off to sleep, with Fluttershy putting a little fuzzy cover over the little creature, and as she promised, didn’t leave its side till It would wake up.


Okay I know I didn’t name the actual Pokémon, but let’s be fair here, how many Pokémon have skulls on their heads?!

PreviousChapters Next