• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,457 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,457

PreviousChapters Next
a peaceful day

“Now Angel, remember, feed Tiko his special birdseed, and make sure the frogs don’t escape like last time, okay?” Fluttershy was talking with her little rabbit angel, explaining what to do while herself would be going to the spa with rarity like she did with her every week or so, but this time she would be taking Absol with her.

Absol followed Fluttershy out of the door, following next to her, looking around the scenary to get a idea of what might happen, or any disaster that might happen, but sensed nothing at the moment, no earthquakes, or floods or volcanic eruptions were sensed, nothing bad was happening now or later today, it was completely peaceful.

They made it to the spa, and saw rarity and twilight there, making shy smile brightly, but she saw the weird creature near rarity, the small creature caught her eye quickly, and she ran over to rarity, looking at the small plant creature and having a similar reaction to twilight finding her small cat creature, Fluttershy awed at the creatures cuteness uniqueness.

“Rarity, who’s this little guy? Or girl?” Fluttershy asked nervously, but felt a bit more confident than usual, maybe because Fluttershy new follower being Absol helped to calm her down, that and having a fairly threating wolf with her did make her seem more powerful, and it made her more confident.

“Oh this is Budew, my new pet I suppose” Fluttershy was a bit confused at the statement, but to Rarity’s credit, it’s rather odd to call a plant a pet. “She’s very cute you know, but your pet is very well, intimidating Fluttershy, I thought you would have something a bit cuter.” Absol looked at rarity with a small smile, sensing nothing really wrong with rarity or Budew.

Twilights Eevee ran up to Absol and playfully purred against him, then running off to the park, with twilight following close behind, slightly worried for her fluffy little Eevee. “get back here Eevee!” twilight looked rather worried for some reason “sorry rarity, I’ll go to the spa next time, sorry.” Rarity smiled at twilight “oh don’t worry darling, besides, I can go any time I need to, how about we get together say tomorrow?” twilight smiled and nodded happily, going off to get twilight.

Absol looked at Budew, sensing a deep friend ship between Budew and rarity, but also sensed some power inside Budew as well, a lot of stored up power as well, but Absol quickly moved off that thought when Fluttershy stroked him behind the ear, making him start drooling in absolute joy of the stroking.

“you know Fluttershy, why don’t you go and help twilight, I’m not sure Budew here would like massage, and I’ll need to get some jewels for a dress later, so go play with your wolf, I’ll catch up later” rarity said, picking up Budew with her magic and placing her on her mane, making Budew nestle into rarity’s. “See you, say tomorrow Fluttershy?” rarity smiled brightly at Fluttershy and Absol, before venturing off to gather herself some gems and diamonds.

Fluttershy looked at Absol, who was looking around for something, but Fluttershy decided that maybe a nice day at homes with her animals would be a good way to spend the day, seeing as Absol seemed fairly bored in town, and at home, Absol is always so happy for some reason.

They ventured home rather quickly, arriving at Fluttershy’s cottage, but when they got inside, everything was fairly peaceful, not the good kind of peaceful, but the odd kind of peaceful that was sort of eerie, but Fluttershy quickly went to her bird garden and checked of all her little birds, which all seemed happy and peaceful with no problems.

She feed the birds some more birdseed, smiling contently at her birds, feeling happy, until she heard a loud squawk in the sky, looking up and seeing an eagle… a very big eagle, a very big eagle that’s getting very close to ground, that looks rather scary and powerful…

The large eagle, bigger then Fluttershy, landed right in front of her, intimidating her with a look of a savage predator, moving his face closer to shy’s face, looking straight into her eyes with a look of hunger and savagery, moving ever closer to shy, the bird looking aggressive and angry for some reason, causing shy to be scared and speechless.

She backed up to the wall in fear, closing her eyes and bracing for the birds attack… but instead the bird nibbled her mane playfully, and pecking her head like one of Fluttershy’s birds would, but it hurt a little bit this this time, but shy liked this friendly but massive eagle being so affectionate, and stroked the bird lovingly and caringly, until angel came along…

Angel throwed a carrot at the eagle, making a face saying “step off my lawn you stupid bird” and the eagle responded by grabbing angle with its beck and ate him in one bite but Fluttershy looked upset and was about to cry “t-that was my best friend, please spit him out” the eagle smiled and nodded, spitting angel out, the rabbit covered in spit, stomach juices and whatever the eagle had for lunch.

Angel ran off, scurrying in fear of the bird, running upstairs to Fluttershy’s bedroom, hiding under the pillows, grabbing the covers and hiding under them, making a sign on the bed saying in very awful writing “keep the mean bird away!” and stayed there for the rest of day, only going downstairs once to get some carrots.

The eagle smiled proudly, but Fluttershy tapped him on the head in tough, or at least tough for Fluttershy manor, causing some minor annoyance for the eagle, making it squawk “braviary” in response, but also made it strangely tamer to Fluttershy for a odd reason, laying on ground next to Fluttershy.

“G-good braviary, good…” Fluttershy said softly to braviary, stroking the birds head gently and caringly, loving the feel of the birds feathers, feeling warm and happy with braviary, a similar feel she gets with Absol as well. “You can stay here as long as you want braviary, just don’t eat angel again, okay?” braviary nodded and slept outside in a tree, preferring some solitude in sleep.

Fluttershy went upstairs to sleep, the day had gone by so fast today, that it was already late, so she went to bed, moving angel a bit so he still had plenty of room, holding the rabbit lovingly and caringly, making him feel calm and peaceful once again, dozing off to sleep, with Absol sleeping on his dog bed peacefully and calmly, smiling contently in his sleep.


Next time, rarity goes to gather some diamonds with Budew, what will happen, will I ever stop doing these annoying ends of chapter things? Probably not!

PreviousChapters Next