• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 7,463 Views, 1,035 Comments

Ponies and Mons - ezio dementay



The Mane Six all discover weird and wonderful creatures near their homes.

  • ...
14
 1,035
 7,463

PreviousChapters Next
time for pie

Okay so, we have a baby Moltres, so no one will properly kill me for this chapter, though just in case…
Warning: this chapter may cause people to fire flaming javelins at my house, please note this chapter is meant to be cute. Very very cute.


The creature that had fallen from the tree looked around and became confused of his surroundings, this wasn’t his home, where was his temple, his berrys, his little relaxing nest filled with yummy berries and other food he had collected and now, he was lonely and without any delicious food! Suddenly, he smelt something delicious, he remembered the people that lived near him made pies, and they did smell nice… what would the harm be in having one?

As he got up, he noticed in the distance a small town, and slowly walked there, but had trouble walking, he was still a little baby though, he was only a few hundred years old, his sister was a lot older than him, but he focused and started to slowly make his way to the small town, but stopped when he saw a yellow pony like creature with wings, and hid in a bush in fear of the strange creature.

“Why’s that Ponyta got wings? They don’t have wings I think” he thought to himself, but the weird Ponyta looked at his direction and she must of seen his eyes, she started to walk over to the bush where he was hiding, trying to dig a hole to escape but sadly did not know how to dig, so instead he tried running towards the smell of the pie, but the yellow Ponyta with wings got in his way.

“Are you okay little guy?” the yellow pony said, she had such a calm and soft voice, picking up the weird creature, she noticed it had dark blue skin with metal parts on its body, a large part on the chest which seemed to have a jewel of some kind in its chest, it had a weird tail as well, the tail itself was normal, a simple blue tail like some animals had, but it had little steel plates sticking out of it.

“Let go of me!” the creature said, though being a himself, the yellow pony couldn’t understand him, and it sounded like “Dialga” instead, making the yellow pony Aww at Dialga’s cuteness, such a cute little baby animal, all alone and so cute too!

“Aww, you okay little guy?” the yellow pony asked Dialga, picking him up and tickling his little cuddly belly, making him feel embarrassed and bite her hoof, though his teeth were only soft little baby teeth and were only very dull and couldn’t hurt a fly, while the pony put Dialga on her back and let him get nice and cuddly.

Dialga got a bit angry that he was being treated like this and decided to show this creature his kind of power, simply he opened his mouth and blasted a yellow beam of energy that destroyed a few tree’s as if they were nothing before yawning and leaping of the ponies back and pointing to the destruction he caused.

“Oh my!!” the yellow pony backed away and got scared greatly by the fact a little guy like Dialga, who looked like he was a toddler, just destroyed a good chunk of the forest without evening thinking, but Dialga simply shrugged and decided to look for some food, while the yellow pony flew off for some reason.

“What a weird Ponyta? Oh well…” Dialga shrugged again and started looking for food, sniffing the air for berries and followed a scent that smelled rather…odd, but how bad could it be he thought and followed the scent, running on his little feet to the scent.

One hour of walking later…

Dialga had reached the destination of the smell, it was a cave that was pitch black dark, but he simply charged a blast from his chest and fired a cannon of energy from his chest that lit up the whole cave in a second, a wave of bats flying out of the previously dark cave, though since Dialga knew he was practically a death cannon of destruction, he simply walked into the cave with little fear at all, following the smell, it smelled like cooked leppa berry!

He started to hear a voice in the cave though, so he started to sneak in, and hid behind a rock, peeking his head out to see… three very big cats, one was blue, one was red and one was yellow, though they all looked familiar, where had he seen them before? Hmm…oh yeah! The three legendary cats, well that’s how Dialga remembered them, Entei, Suicune and Raikou, but they seemed a bit mad about something, so he tried to listen in to what was happening.

“Entei, your plan is foolish, you let the creatures stay on earth, why not this world too, most have shown kindness towards-“ Suicune said in a sophisticated and mystic tone, looking at entei who seemed angry at something for no reason, while Raikou simply kept track of everything that was going on.

“They have no need for us! They have magic, having Pokémon on this planet is pointless, why Arceus saw any reason for us to live here is anyone’s guess!” Entei said in a loud and angry tone, roaring fire from his mouth at Suicune, with Suicune freezing the fire with no problem with a simple shard of ice.

“Simple, he had a plan, and you simply can’t see were its going, I’ve seen the kindness some have given to us, one unicorn has looked after that little Budew, and its grown into a powerful creature” Suicune simply said, her voice carrying the soothing tone, though her eyes showed some anger towards Entei “besides, I am the one in charge, not you.”

Entei roared at Suicune and fired a stream of fire from his mouth at Suicune, creating a ring of fire around himself and Suicune “then I shall have to claim my dominance!” as he said that, his body became engulfed in flames as he leapt at Suicune, while blasting fire at Suicune at rapid speeds, going at speeds that were faster than the eye could blink, but Suicune was fast enough to dodge them all, creating a wall of ice between herself and Entei, though Entei smashed through it and collided with Suicune, hitting her hard and sending her flying across the room, though she landed on her feet with ease.

Suicune felt weak from the ring of fire, she felt her powers of ice were weakening a little, but instead of running, she charged up a giant beam of ice and blasted it at Entei, hitting him directly in the face, freezing him in place, before firing blasts of water at Entei, hitting directly, though they seemed to do nothing to entei, he simply walked out of his frozen state, before charging up a powerful blast of fire, Suicune would not be able to survive this attack, so she blasted the ground with huge blast of ice, exploding the ground and creating a mini snowstorm to escape the conflict with ease.

Entei roared in anger and blasted his fire at the rock Dialga was hiding behind, he had seen all that had happened and heard every detail now, so he got on his little feet and ran towards Ponyville, he needed to tell someone, anyone would do! Even that weird yellow Ponyta would do!


There we go, one chapter, four legendaries, five if you count the reference to Arceus, and now I have a reason to include these legendaries! Man I love writing this. If you’re curious why there’s a baby Dialga, well there’s a baby Moltres, need I say more?

PreviousChapters Next