• Published 7th Sep 2016
  • 1,015 Views, 21 Comments

Tale of the Face Puncher - Magenta Gleam



Sometimes things just don't go the way you like. The Face Puncher thought that after watching his way through My Little Pony and strives to change things in the most fun way possible. By punching faces.

  • ...
8
 21
 1,015

Bridle Wallop

Bridle Wallop

Today I decided to get an early start on showing all the ponies in town how great I am by strutting around the streets while flexing my herculean physique. After an hour or two of making all the mares fall in love with me and all the stallions jealous. Even that apparently huge Big Mac pony. I decided it would be a good time to head back to the library and get in a quick nap before repeating the process later. Just in case I missed out on a few ponies who didn’t already know of my greatness.

When I entered the library however I immediately fell to the floor laughing when I noticed the group of ponies that stood before me.

Twerklight Sprinkles stood there with her horn flopping down and covered in blue spots, Background Horse was the height of an apple, Gay Pride’s wings were inverted and moved down to her lower body, White supremacy was a ball of frizzy hair, Butter Horse looked normal and The Pink One was try to speak through an over engorged tongue while spitting on everything in sight.

Seeing this on the show was one thing but actually walking into the library and seeing it for real? I collapsed, literally ROFLing at the hilarious sight. All the ponies turned to look at me with expressions of anger and shame at being seen in their current state before turning back to Book Horse and blaming a hooded figure they had chased into the Everfree Forest the day before.

At this wanton act of bigotry I stopped laughing and stood back up to my feet. I stomped a booted foot to the ground, stopping the ponies in whatever stupid words they were saying. They all looked at me with their usual looks of fear. Except for Gay Pride who I think tried to fly at me but instead found herself crashing into a bookcase behind her.

“Are you all seriously so stupid?” I yelled at them. “You see a pony in a cloak and looks a little different from what you’re used to and you immediately think she is some ‘Evil Enchantress?’ That is the height of bigotry and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.”

The gathered ponies looked at each other with guilt added to their fearful faces. I took a step forward and they all backed up, Background Horse jumped on her sister’s back so she could get off the table she was standing on.

“Now listen carefully.” I said while punching Spike into his usual crater in the wall where he hung limp and unconscious. “That Zebra, because that is what she is, warned you away from the blue flowers and you stupidly didn’t listen to her because you were too obsessed with your own theories and fear.”

I took another step forward and they all backed up again.

“Now you are all to go find her and she will give you a cure, do you understand?” As one the stupid ponies nodded and I grinned. “Good, now piss off and do that.”

With that I sprinted forward until I was behind all the ponies and before they even noticed my movement I punched the air, causing a powerful gust of air to form behind them and fling them out the open front door.

I let out a final grunt of anger due to their simple-minded prejudice before returning to my wonderful couch.

Comments ( 2 )

i dont know what i expected from this story when i found it, but i know now that i expected too much

ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!:heart:

Login or register to comment