• Published 9th Sep 2016
  • 519 Views, 49 Comments

Danganronpa: Pony Nightmare - Keranis



Princess Celestia's Future Academy was supposed to be a place where only best of the best go to become the future of ponykind. But now, sixteen Ultimate students are locked in a deadly game of survival, orchestrated by an unknown mastermind...

Comments ( 7 )

Yay! It's nice to see I'm not the only one who is taking on the task of writing a Danganronoa crossover. It's great to find one alive after all this time, and I hope we both complete our stories. This is definitely going on my tracker.

Alright, theory time for how I think this could possibly go.

I think Twilight is going to try to convince everyone, even Monokami that she somehow did the murder in an attempt to sacrifice herself for everyone else. She could possibly start laughing manically, and talk about how she's actually the blackened and her plan worked so well she even fooled Monokami. She's the Ultimate Spellcaster, so it's possible that she could make up some bullshit about a mind control spell that she used on RD to make her commit the murder. In her fake plan, she saw it as foolproof, because in her eyes she wins either way, so long as they chose RD as the blackened. She'd then explain that she would have ousted herself as the true mastermind behind the murder, and if Monokami saw that as a valid method of murder than she gets out, but if he rules that RD committed the murder than RD would simply be executed. Unfortunately, she'd grown arrogant and let go of the spell right as the trial was ending, thinking she had it in the bag. She didn't anticipate RD suddenly flipping the script on her, concocting some bullshit story at the last minute. She panicked, and had already broken the spell by that point and just layed down the waterworks, hoping to win via sympathy. Unfortunately this failed and RD will now go home free. She'd reason to them that she was only revealing this now due to her being dead either way, but she sure as hell doesn't want the one who ruined her plan to go free. I think its complex and mind boggling enough a story that it'd fit Danganronpa's tone.

I know its highly unlikely that this is true, but the fic is probably dead at this point due to lack of author, and I like my explaination better than none at all and the current end we got.

No, it is not over.

Oh, but I think it is! At least, since I've gotten to the end here.

I wonder what Rainbow Dash found in her box. Fluttershy's feathers?

is this continuing?

9583757

Author hasn't logged on since December of last year. So doubtful.

Cancelled?

"This murder took place during a ridiculously tiny window of four minutes. Killing, cleaning up, sealing the mop and bucket, getting back to the dorms and quite likely also cleaning the blood off one's own body, all of that was done before the Monokami's announcement. In other words, this was all about speed. And there is one pony whose forte is exactly that. Rainbow Dash. The Ultimate Speedster. "

You didn't...

I saw it coming, but than again...

Login or register to comment