• Member Since 16th Aug, 2014
  • offline last seen January 13th

That one RationalCritic


Yay, Im a reviewer for the Reviewers Cafe.

Comments ( 9 )

As soon I read the description I thought of I have no mouth and I must scream. I'm interested to see where this goes but knowing the source material it's not gonna end well.

Comment posted by That one RationalCritic deleted Jan 2nd, 2018

8644795
Hey thanks for commenting, it means a lot. I definitely took a large amount of inspiration from Harlan Ellison's story, and I'm pretty excited to actually have this story up and running now. I hope I can keep everyone entertained.

This seems like an interesting postapocalyptic story :twilightsmile: There had been some typos and grammar errors here and there, but nothing too terrible to stop me from reading. The flow is steady, the characters interesting and you have an original way of showing us their backstories.

You have my attention for the upcoming chapters :rainbowdetermined2:

8652864
Hey thanks for commenting. Yeah there may be a few errors here and there. The narrative style is on the more difficult side, and story actually had some very major changes done to it right before publishing. I'm going to be reviewing over the whole the story soon for the next chapter, so I will make sure to iron out any of the mistakes I catch. Thanks again for commenting, It means a lot starting out. I hope to have the next chapter posted by next Saturday.

8652899
You are welcome :ajsmug: And know that mistakes weren’t really all that severe. I simply have troubles switching out of my “nitpicky editor” mode sometimes...
Anyway, looking forward to that, then!

Could it be some guerrilla group of demons? Or is it just GM playing tricks? Very interesting chapter :pinkiesmile: Also, Lyra and humans, you have additional points for that!

8673327
Hey thanks for keeping with the story. I have some interesting things planned for the next chapter.

8673516
You are welcome. Sweet!

Login or register to comment