• Published 21st Aug 2016
  • 3,559 Views, 51 Comments

A Wonderbolt's Spark - Sapphire Rose 12



Soarin likes Rainbow Dash and enlists his best friends to get her to go to the Gala with him. Will Rainbow Dash accept?

  • ...
3
 51
 3,559

Chapter 6: The Dungeons and Dragons Team

"Soarin is the dungeon master as always," Orange Breeze said. "My character is a wizard named Golden Arrow."

"My character is also a wizard," Dust Storm replied. "His name is going to be Shaded Moss."

"Shaded Moss, I like it!" exclaimed Cloud Blaze. "But, my character is a rogue and his name is Red Moon."

"A rogue," Orange Breeze said. "Wow, this is going to be interesting."

"Okay, take it away, Soarin!" Dust Storm encouraged.

"Golden Arrow, Shaded Moss, and Red Moon all meet in a dark forest. They creep through quietly, but find they run into a pack of Orcs. They look hungry. What do you guys do?" Soarin asked.

"I'm going it alone!" Cloud Blaze said.

"You rogue," Dust Storm joked. "We need to stick together!"

They laughed and played all night.

Although Soarin could focus as usual, he just felt so happy he finally got Rainbow Dash to go to the Gala with him.

That's where his mistake came in. "The Orcs want to take you to the Gala. Do you accept the invitation?"

"Soarin!" exclaimed Dust Storm. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Oh, they want to take you to their dinner place! Do you fight them off?" Soarin contradicted.

"Dinner place?" Orange Breeze said. "Dude."

"I'm sorry," Soarin said. "I'm just so excited for the Gala in 2 days. I already have my outfit picked out and everything."

"I'm sure you do," Orange Breeze said, with a smile. "You'll have lots of fun. No worries."

"Yeah!" agreed Cloud Blaze.

Soarin smiled. He couldn't wait.

Author's Note:

And that's the ending of "A Wonderbolt's Spark"!

Yes, this chapter was very short, but it's only the ending of the story. I really like SoarinDash, so I should probably write a sequel about the Gala! That'd be fun!

Comments ( 8 )

7516114 Yeah, I'll think about it! :twilightsmile:

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trollestia: :pinkiehappy:

PLEASE. I NEED A SEQUEL TO COMPLETE MY LIFE. :pinkiecrazy: :rainbowkiss:

Id suggest adding a sequel. Especially when this ended so abruptly.

And now bro....:pinkiecrazy: mwa hahahaha!

You get a like.:pinkiesmile:

Comment posted by Sapphire Rose 12 deleted Oct 28th, 2016

7678341
Don't worry, it's okey :raritywink: I just wanted to know, since I read the comics sometimes when I read this I was like "Wait, what the hell?" I wasn't able to hold myself from asking.

:pinkiehappy: You should have Soarin, Dust Storm, Orange Breeze, and Cloud Blaze meet Shining Armor and his friends 8-Bit, Gaffer, and Poindexter (they're in the comic Neigh Anything). It'd be an awesome nerd-fic (and I mean that as a compliment)!

If I were Rainbow, I would have politely declined.
If I were me, I’ve read a lot of these kind of fics, that end with the kissy-face happily ever after, so... no way!!!! And I hate dresses and frou-frou nonsense! Sorry to mimic AJ here!

Login or register to comment