• Published 21st Jul 2016
  • 2,510 Views, 24 Comments

King Sombra's Slaves - Mocha Jon



With King Sombra back in power and ruling over Equestria with an iron hoof, he has taken over the minds of so many ponies and now he has his eyes on a new slave.

  • ...
19
 24
 2,510

Part 7

Jon just slapped himself in the fact because he was so confused. Why on Equestria would King Sombra want to give his slaves any time of free will? Why would anypony want to serve him when they have free will? And why was Jon himself wanting to? He remembered that Sombra could and probably would kill him if he did anything disrespectful. "What the Hell is going on?"

The other free stallions just started laughing hysterically at his confusion, they remember what it was like when they were in his horseshoes. Shining Armor guided Big Mac and Caramel out and offered Jon to help him, "Alright guys I'll help him out, you two just go on about your duties, he said if we finish before the hour we'll get to eat twice in one day."

Jon was rubbing his head, confused and a little concerned, but he knew he had to help out Shining Armor, he wasn't sure if he wanted to out of fear or out of true desire but he was so tired he didn't bother resisting. "My parents would be so proud to know how my life has turned out." He sarcastically said as he followed a disturbingly happy Shining Armor.

He was guided into Sombra's bedroom which was twice the size of the Princess's room, he had the wall between the room and office to make more room for his servants to grovel at his feet at night. Shining went over to the desk that was filled with three stacks of blank paper to the ceiling all waiting to be written on with the phrase 'Service for your King or Service for your memorial' and Shining gleefully went to work on them, "Sweet, having Twilight as a sister payed off again!" He eagerly started working. "Alright all you need to do is organize his dresser and make his bed, pretty simple really, just be sure to first not to mix up the boxers and briefs, don't leave any socks in the metal boots for the second drawer, and fold all the capes in the bottom drawer up."

Jon rolled his eyes a bit as he started to internally struggle with whether or not he even should do this. He knew that he not who he used to be but he also remembered that he has the perfect chance to escape. Remembering what Sombra would do to him as a slave is terrifying but the fear of being hunted down is just as bad, he was literally at a loss. He looked over at Shining Armor who somehow already managed to finish one third of that stack of paper. Shining dropped his quill and bent over to pick it up. He accidentally bumped his horn on the desk and chuckled as he rubbed it lightly, "Hehe, clumsy me." Mocha Jon then started screaming hysterically.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!! This must be bad karma, I'll get to work immediately!!!" He then started organizing at a speed that would have normally exhausted himself instantly.

Shining Armor just looked over there in confusion, "You alright bud? I thought this would be fun?"

Jon was reminded of when Shining Armor had his horn ripped off by Sombra and the moment later when his own horn was broken off. He felt like it was another form of punishment for his resistance and he didn't want to risk anything. "I'm sorry Shining, please be careful I'll be sure to get this done I won't let him hurt your horn again!" He said as he finished doing the drawer exasperating himself as he went over to the bed, Shining just chuckled.

"Oh man I remember being like that, fearful, panicky, paranoid, don't worry you'll get used to that man." He tried to say comfortingly as he miraculously finished all the papers in practically lightening speed, "I'll send these to Spike later for him to send out, anyway Mocha, as long as you fly straight Master will be safe with you, trust me you're well on the path he wanted you to be on."

Jon already finished because most of the work was already done for him, Sombra himself despite his negative attitude is actually very organized, "Why are you so calm? You should be able to remember all those horrible things he did to all of us, I cracked because I was scared, but you seem happy to serve him." He looked around, making sure nopony was listening to him in case Sombra would be angry for him asking questions.

Shining just chuckled a little more, "I'm used to it, he grows on you really quickly, don't worry, in a few weeks you'll be begging at his feet hypnotized or not." Shining looked over with a suspiciously large smile and strange look of determination of his words, almost as if he was in some form of denial, or mental scaring.

"But what about all the torture he does? I mean wouldn't you get tired of it? I have only been his slave a day and I already wonder why he hasn't just killed me, how would anypony get used to that?" He asked as he looked closer at Shining, noticing that he had what looked like more facial hair, like it grew from stress. He could tell that Shining was no longer the stallion he was once pen palls with.

"Like I said, it grows on you, honestly I'm tempted to do what Big Mac did yesterday and eat my own foothoof off just to make him happy, hey maybe he'll give you a treat if you do it!" Shining said gleefully. Instead of making a sarcastic comment on how that would never happen, Jon himself actually considered doing it. He knew that in order to gain any form of pleasure or reward was to suffer first, and he knew that Sombra would most likely make him do it anyway. Maybe if he volunteered to harm himself than Sombra would understand he is devoted to his will...

"Well maybe I could just..." He actually was about to offer up an offer but before he had the chance too Sombra opened the door and demanded that they meet him back in the throne room.

"Pets, I want you two to meet me in the throne room, it's time for you all to play..." Suddenly his horn glowed and the hypnotic collars were returned to Shining Armor and Mocha Jon, who instantly fell back into their trance.

"Yes Master." The two said in unison as they all walked out obediently, Shining looking more excited but Jon only seeming ambivalent, but happy to be with his master again.

Shining looked over to Jon and whispered, "Don't do the hoof thing yet, you'll want to feel fine for this, offer it afterwards."

And Jon was actually contemplating eating his own hoof off it it meant his Master would be happy with him...