• Published 21st Jul 2016
  • 2,510 Views, 24 Comments

King Sombra's Slaves - Mocha Jon



With King Sombra back in power and ruling over Equestria with an iron hoof, he has taken over the minds of so many ponies and now he has his eyes on a new slave.

  • ...
19
 24
 2,510

King Sombra's Slaves- Part 1

Equestria has changed in the past few moons. To the surprise of Ponyville and the Crystal Empire, Celestia and Luna had been overthrone! Nopony knew how, not even the Elements of Harmony, they were just as shocked as everypony else when they heard the news. They tried to fight him and tried to get the crystal heart back but it was to no avail, they had been defeated too. Nopony has even heard from them ever since Sombra had taken the throne and nopony knows what he did with them.

Ever since his return too the throne, Sombra has taken lots of ponies to his castle and they have never been heard from again. In addition to the Elements of Harmony, a large amounts of stallions had also mysteriously disappeared. Nopony ever dared question what happened to then though, they sure as hell didn't want to anger King Sombra, so despite the heartbreak of loosing their loved ones, many families simply accepted that the ponies were gone forever.

Now one pony named Mocha Jon had recently been called to King Sombra's castle as well and was requested to appear at once. Jon never was a large target for Sombra before, as he was a simple barista he was not considered much of a threat or an asset; consequently, Jon himself never had much of a personal hatred or fear of him. Jon definitely was aware of how evil and powerful he was but he just never considered himself a worthy target for him. When Jon was ordered to the Crystal Empire to visit King Sombra he was a bit concerned, normally the best he ever gets is being booked to serve coffee at Pinkie Pie's parties. So while he knew that whatever King Sombra wanted from him would be horrible, he actually felt a little bit flattered and honored.

Jon eventually arrived at the castle that used to be owned by Celestia and Luna. He was delivered there in a chariot driven by pure dark magic. He knew damn well not to try and run off and escape, not only were there massive guard dogs and even a few coyotes who were barking loudly and angrily, but common sense told him that Sombra would find him no matter what and it would be smarter to just get it over with. Jon was not alone, he brought his pet badger Toby with him, not wanting to leave him alone in the new world order... strangely pets have been vanishing too. When Jon entered the castle, he was very disturbed by the recoloring of the crystals from pink to black with blood red carpet. He looked forward and noticed two guards wearing face-covering helmets that just looked him down as he walked forward.

"We'll take this..." One of the guards said as he used his horn to lift Toby off Jon's back to their fear, "King Sombra does not allow pets, we will keep him in a designated area until after King Sombra is done with you." He said as the other guard guided him to the throne room with the first taking the terrified badger to an unknown location.

When Jon entered the throne room, it was dimly lit but managed to have enough light to see. Jon looked across to see King Sombra sitting on his throne looking him down with a disturbing grin on his face... "Alright you got me here, are you gonna pay me for the time I'm taking off work?" Mocha Jon sarcastically said as he walked closer to Sombra.

Sombra didn't seem to mind the sarcasm and just kept his disturbing grin, " Mocha Jon, I've heard so much about you, it's a pleasure to have you in my palace."

Jon rolled his eyes, "Yeah, not gonna lie I always imagined meeting royalty in this room, though I assumed it would be a Princess of Sunshine instead of an evil king of shadows." Jon didn't seem worried about the King for some reason, and he was always one who spoke his mind without a filter.

Sombra stood from the throne and walked over to the unicorn and seemed to be casual but still threatening, "Oh I've heard that before, but everypony who tells me that always comes around and warms up to me..." Then he put his hoof in his mouth and did a whistle call. At that moment a series of stallions walked out of the shadows in a single file line; Shining Armor, Caramel, Big Macintosh, Soarin, Dr Whooves, Carrot Cake, and Bulk Biceps in that order. "Recognize anypony?"

Jon looked around at them, looking shocked but still keeping his snarky tone, he didn't want to show weakness to him, "Let's see, there's my friend, my friend who likes to tease me, my friend who never says anything but two words, some pony I've only read about, some pony I've never met in person but have read about, one pony who sells me red velvet cake but that's it, one pony I've never heard of, and one very large pony I'm glad I've never heard of." Jon said, describing the stallions in the order they walked out.

What was strange about these stallions was they were all wearing these glowing red collars around their necks and what look like (and smell like) Sombra's old metal boots. The strangest thing about them all was their eyes were all filled with green/purple spirals that were just looking blankly and not focusing on anything but Sombra. "Okay normally I'd be like 'Okay what the hell happened to these guys!?' but judging by the swirls in their eyes, the glowing collars, and the fact they're all calmly wearing boots that I can smell from over here means you put them in a state of hypnosis to be your servants, am I right?"

Sombra just grinned, "You're a smart boy Jon, Big Mac, Shining Armor, and Caramel over there all said that and I figured I'd have a little fun with that and put you to a test..." Sombra said as he started shadowing him around in a creepy manner.

Jon was a little shocked at seeing some of his friends all under mind control of this literally evil mastermind. He was even more shocked that they recommended him for something, what did Sombra want from him? He also wondered why all the slaves were men, "Hey Shadows, how come there aren't any gals in here? Only enslaved boys?" He asked, still trying to seem strong and unafraid.

Sombra just appeared in front of Jon then like a jump scare, "Oh I have girls here... some of the best girls around..." Sombra said as he made a strange orb appear in front of Jon...

Suddenly on the orb a projection of the Elements of Harmony appeared on it... They were all wearing the same mind control collars and had the same swirls in their eyes as the stallions. Twilight was seen being forced to file thousands among thousands of paperwork for managing the politics of Equestria, Pinkie Pie was seen removing all the colorful decorations the former Princesses had around and replacing them with boring black ones, Rarity was seen making more uniforms for the guards, Applejack was seen preparing meals, Rainbow Dash was seen as a guard, and Fluttershy was seen managing the angry and vicious guard dogs.

"See, that should answer your question and your suspicions about the Elements of Harmony, or should I say Disharmony now that they serve me..." He creepily chuckled to himself, "But I use them for the hard work, but stallions are good for things that we don't need to discuss now."

Jon honestly wasn't surprised that they were under his control anyway, he actually was a bit relieved, he assumed Sombra could have killed and eaten them. "Great job jackass! You just showed me that my former heroines are now... I don't want to know what else they do... So can you just cut to the chase and tell me what you want from me already?" Jon snarked, this time Sombra seemed a bit unimpressed.

"You've got a sharp tongue, you also have a lot of nerve to be so disrespectful to the King of Hatred and Fear... Why must you be so stubborn? I mean I know having my slaves always worship and obey and be spineless can get a little disappointing but..." Sombra tried to interject until Jon actually cut him off.

"Oh yeah being able to get anypony worship the ground you walk on, oh boo hoo I feel so sorry for you..." He said even more sarcastically... "And I'm gonna be snarky cause you clearly want me alive for something, if you were gonna kill or hypnotize me you would have already done it by now so I'm gonna savor being myself and being snarky to the man who is damn evil!" Jon yelled to Sombra, actually shocking the slaves...

Sombra was surprised at how smart he was, Sombra was hoping Jon would be terrified and groveling for mercy and not snapping at him the way he was. But then Sombra had an epiphany... "You're right Jon... I can't hurt you..." He said as he grinned creepily and just walked over towards Shining Armor, "But I can hurt my slaves!" At that moment, Sombra just took hi hooves up to Shining's horn and effortlessly just snapped it off...

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Shining yelled out in agonizing pain.

"Shining Armor!?" Jon yelled out concerned and tried to rush over to Shining, but was held where he was by Sombra's magic.

"See, I can keep you alive but if you disrespect your King then I will punish my slaves, your friends instead!" Sombra eerily said as Shining was still yelling and crying in pain.

Jon was shocked. Shining Armor did nothing to anger Sombra, he didn't deserve that at all! Jon knew he had to reduce his attitude now. He felt horribly guilty for what happened to Shining, he looked down at his removed horn then looked back over at Shining, feeling the worst guilt he has ever felt. "I... I'm sorry my King... I shouldn't disrespect you..." Jon reluctantly said almost in tears.

Sombra grinned then, "There we go! Now don't worry anymore, that was just to teach you a lesson, you can still be funy but you better not insult me! Don't worry, maybe I'll give him a new horn later, only if I feel like it... Now why don't we just relax, Cadence should be bringing lunch in now."

Sombra was right, Cadence just walked in, also wearing the mind control collar everypony else was wearing. She was pushing a cart that was full of pet bowls filled with assorted meats, dropped them off and then ust walked off without saying anything. Jon wasn't surprised by the pet bowls, he assumed Sombra would degrade them that much, but he was very disturbed by the fact that they had meat in them. They were ponies and ponies were vegetarian and never eat meat. Jon didn't want to risk anything this time so he just made a comment, "Wait Cadence isn't an Element of Harmony, did she just come free when you got Shining?"

"Pretty much, yeah." Sombra responded, getting a strange grin as he tried to push a specific bowl towards Jon, with him seeming a little uncomfortable.

"Um... no thanks... I don't really eat meat so..." Jon tried to back out of it, but not risk anything else.

"Oh but it was made just for you... I wouldn't want my guest to disrespect his King after all... And Big Mac tends to be extra hungry during lunch time, maybe he could eat his own foot off...!" He said insinuating another torture.

Jon was at a loss, he didn't want to eat meat at all but he didn't want them to suffer, and Big Mac probably wouldn't want to eat that farm dirt stuck in his hooves... So he gave in and decided to eat it. He leaned down and smelt it a little. It was still warm, as if it was recently cooked. The smell was unusual, even though most ponies he knew were vegetarian but he knew some ponies who ate it. This meat was different though, it didn't smell like anything he knew before. But he eventually gave in and started eating from the bowl like a dog to prevent Sombra from torturing them anymore. However it actually didn't taste that bad. It was juicy and salty and sense he never ate meat before it felt like a forbidden pleasure. He definitely didn't want to eat meat after today though, it was still against his moral code. It was also against his moral code for his friend to eat his own foothoof so he suffered through it, though he did admit it was kind of good for a one time thing.

"How's it taste Jon...?" Sombra asked suspiciously.

Jon briefly looked up before he almost finished it all, "Actually it's not that bad, I mean I'm sure as hell not gonna eat it again, but I'll remember this as a guilty pleasure though!" He said as he leaned back down to finish. When he got to the bottom of the bowl he noticed something very strange. It looked like an orange piece of the cloth. "Wait, what the...?" Jon asked as he picked up the cloth and unraveled it revealing it to be a small neck bandana... just like the one his pet badger wore... "Wait... wait... d-did I just...!?" Jon tried to ask as he started to tear up.

"Yes you did...!" Sombra said with a sadistically smug look on his face, chuckling at Jon's depression.

I... I ate Toby!?" Jon yelled in panic as Sombra just nodded happily. Then Jon just instantly started to burst into tears without holding back on his sadness...

{TO BE CONTINUED}