• Published 21st Jul 2016
  • 2,510 Views, 24 Comments

King Sombra's Slaves - Mocha Jon



With King Sombra back in power and ruling over Equestria with an iron hoof, he has taken over the minds of so many ponies and now he has his eyes on a new slave.

  • ...
19
 24
 2,510

Part 2

Mocha Jon was emotionally stunned and almost completely psychologically shocked from what he had just done. It was bad enough that he had eaten meat but he had actually eaten his own pet! He was trying too hard to hold in all of his tears and anger. King Sombra was enjoying his torment though, he took too much pleasure in the fact that Jon was holding in his anger, "What's the matter now...? Earlier you couldn't keep your mouth shut, I make you eat your own pet and you have nothing to say!" He got a more sinister grin on his face, "Honestly your insults were kind of fun to hear, if you're holding out on me I can punish my slaves anyway..." He said as he looked right over at Big Macintosh who instantly put his hoof in his mouth and looked like he was about to bite it off.

Jon knew Sombra was leading him into a trap, he knew that Sombra was going to make him do that anyway or not so he instantly let go of all his inhibitions and instantly began yelling at the King, "You bastard! You damn bastard! What the hell is wrong with you!?" He felt a lot lighter at that moment, yelling at Sombra was helping him forget about Toby, "You ruin my home, kidnap and hypnotize all of my friends and kill my badger! I want to see you suffer, I want to take a knife and slice your neck and...!" At that moment Mocha Jon used his horn to lift a knife from the food tray and was sending it towards Sombra slowly, he truly wanted to cut him, it wasn't a joke or an expression of extreme sarcasm like it normally is wit him, he literally wanted to murder King Sombra right there. The King noticed this and quickly took action, he looked over at Big Mac and just gave him a confirming nod and Jon just dropped the knife in shock at what he saw...

"Yes Master..." Suddenly Big Mac bit down on his foot and bit right through the bone and managed to rip it off at ease with no remorse or fear. He had literally bit his own foot off and started chewing the hoof with ease despite the fact that is was very hard and almost cutting his mouth open. Once he swallowed it he instantly began screaming in dire agony from the pain that was coming from his ankle. Blood was coming out of it at an alarming degree, it was lucky his fur matched the blood color because blood splattered all over him and also on the other slaves, and even on Sombra himself, who just enjoyed the show as Big Mac screamed in the most traumatic tone anypony had ever heard.

Jon didn't know what do do or what to say but he was too overcome by fear and emotional distress to think straight, "What do you want from me!?" He cried out, on the verge of running out of the room even at the risk of execution but he didn't. "What did I do to you? I never even knew you existed until you rose from the dead or whatever you did and you just called me up? Why are you doing this to me? If you want me to be your slave you really hurt your chances by making me do all this because I would never want to submit to you even if I'm brainwashed, you're a horrible pony and...!" Jon continued to yell at Sombra but Sombra cut him off.

"SILENCE!!!" The King screamed louder than them all, even Big Mac and Shining Armor silenced despite the pain. King Sombra was done playing, or at least wanted to emphasize how this isn't a game, "Listen to me you fool, if I wanted you as a slave I could do it with ease!" He said as his horn glowed and instantly one of his mind control collars formed on Jon's neck and his eyes instantly matched the others' spinning eyes and he started to bow down right at the King's hooves. But right then Sombra instantly made the collar disappear from his neck and he snapped out of his trance in panic.

"How.. How did you do that?" Jon was becoming less angry and more fearful now, knowing that Sombra can finish him whenever he wants. "I'm sorry I was being hostile, if you want I'll be good and just finish whatever task you wanted me to do so I can go home, please."

Sombra began to brag more about his success despite Jon's begging, clearly just trying to shock him more, "I'm really not that bad of a guy, my slaves all enjoy spending time together the way they do now, and I almost never have to punish them the way I'm doing now. I've shown them some fun games that they seem to enjoy and give them 'pleasure' if you know what I mean..." Jon winced an eye at that comment, "Aside from being pets to me they like to act like pets for 'excitement'... A personal favorite of mine is seeing Big Macintosh act like a skunk and lift his tail to Shining Armor who'll then sniff and..." He continued until he was cut off.

"You will... NOT...! FINISH...! THAT..! SENTENCE!!!" Jon yelled out again wanting to know what the hell the King wanted to do with him in the first place, "Stop with all this gross and mentally scaring crap and just cut to the damn chase with why you want me here!!!"

Sombra returned to his more sinister smiling at that moment. His horn glowed and a cloud of smoke appeared around all the ponies and when it faded away, Sombra, Jon, Big Mac, Shining Armor, and Caramel were all standing outside the castle and beside some hedge labyrinth. Jon looked around and just went from scared to confused, wondering why the Kind had sent them all outside like that. He could tell by Sombra's change in expression that he was his more 'wanting to hear taunts as ammo' phases so Jon began to return to his snarky attitude, but not forgetting all that has happened. "Hey what gives? I thought we were in a horror movie but now we're in reality TV show challenge?"

Sombra enjoyed his snark returning, it means Sombra can still torture him like he plans, "Listen, I have a plan for you, ever sense I replaced that old maze the Princesses had with this new deadlier labyrinth instead I figured a good test should come out of it. You are going to enter it and try to escape it, if you can escape it before sundown than I will bring your smelly badger vermin brought back to life and allow you to keep him again. And to prove that I am not heartless I will allow your closest stallion friends to assist you, right my pets..."

"Yes Master." They all said in unison. Jon noticed that Shining Armor's horn had returned and Big Macintosh's foot had also returned and the two looked like there was no more pain from either of them.

"Hey what up with those two, last time I checked horns and hooves don't usually use smoke for ointment." Jon noticed seeing their recovery.

Sombra just chuckled again, "Simple really..." He said as he walked over and broke Shining Armor's horn off again and he began screaming in pain once more, "Once they loose the body parts they loose the ability to feel the pain anymore once the wound heals up. This way I can use them to prove my points all I want..." At that moment he used his magic to reattach Shining Armor's horn and his pain instantly went away. "You will begin your test as soon as I vanish, I will be waiting for you on the other side..." Suddenly Sombra turned into a cloud of dark smoke and he simply faded away without a trace.

"Come on, let's go if you want to get your little buddy back!" Shining Armor said as he started to walk in the labyrinth.

"Eeyup." Big Mac said as he started to follow up.

Suddenly Mocha Jon had an idea though, "Wait up, I wanna try something..." At that moment he walked right up to Caramel and looked right at his collar with interest, "If this is what gives King Sombra control over you than what if I just..." Jon suddenly reached for Caramel's collar and tried to remove it from his friend... This was not the best idea...

"JON DON'T!!!" Big Mac and Shining Armor yelled out in warning but not before Jon had touched Caramel's collar...

Suddenly the green and purple swirls in Caramel's eyes that signaled the hypnosis were replaced with bright glowing of blood red and Caramel instantly punched Jon right in the face as hard as he could... "DO NOT TOUCH THE COLLAR!!!" He yelled out as he continued to forcefully punch the pony in the face with no remorse, "ONLY...! MASTER...! TOUCHES...! THE COLLAR...! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?"

Jon had bruises and blood and black eyes all over his face, whatever those collars are doing to their minds, King Sombra definitely wanted them to stay on his pets, "Yes! I understand! I'm sorry I won't touch your Master's property again!!!" He was crying out in pain, he didn't know Caramel could hit so hard.

Once Caramel heard him apologize, the glowing redness in his returned to the green and purple spirals he had before, indicating that he was done attacking him, he also looked incredibly remorseful, "Oh my gosh Jon I'm so sorry! I didn't want to do that I swear it's just something Master put on us to make sure nopony tries to steal his property, I am so sorry!" Caramel seemed genuinely sorry about what happened but Jon just shrugged it off, he just wanted to get this day over with as soon as he could.

"As soon as I get Toby back, I'm going home and adding 'injury by mind control pet collars' to both my health insurance and my pet insurance policies... Let's just go already..." Jon was still trying to be his snarky self to try to avoid having a mental breakdown, but the three slaves could tell that Jon was going through hell, which made them both a little bit sad but also a little bit eager, but no matter what, they still wanted to help their friend, hypnotized or not hypnotized.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the long wait guys, between starting my new job and recently starting college I've just had other things on my mind, don't worry I have not abandoned the project and will hopefully have it finished within the next few weeks.