• Published 20th Jul 2016
  • 1,015 Views, 34 Comments

Dashing Apples - Onward Twilight



Rainbow Dash goes through some complicated feelings - and is unsure about who she really likes. A cute Appledash fanfiction that I could not stop writing.

  • ...
14
 34
 1,015
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Sunlight?? Or is Twi Bi and was with Flash...Don't answer that.

Great chapter.

And so the plot thickens. Well don't keep us waiting to long.

7561174 Haha, for the sake of not spoiling the story, I won't. Thank you for reading! It's always great to see a familiar face in the comments.


7563400 Hopefully, it won't be another month before the next chapter comes out again haha! I'll work on making time for these chapters - know you love to read them!

7563845 Well I can't wait to see what happens. Also if you ever need to I'm a good sounding board for ideas.

7563877 Thank you! That would be great, too! Let me know if you ever have time to chat - got some ideas right now i'm not 100% sure how to carry out!

7563897 jist snd me a message whenever. I work nights so I'll respond when I can.

Is there gonna be anymore to this story i really got into it :pinkiehappy:

DRUNK APPLEJACK IS ON THE LOOSE!!!!! :rainbowlaugh:

Ok i really need another chapter!!:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment