• Published 23rd Jun 2012
  • 1,548 Views, 23 Comments

The Bonds of Friendship - TalesFromEquestria



First MLP fanfic, and uses Human Ponies, Please Enjoy.

  • ...
2
 23
 1,548

The Warrior in White

The Warrior In white

Twilight woke in a cold sweat. It had been a few days since she last trained with the princess, and since then she has been having night terrors of what happened that day. Well, to be more accurate, if the princess would of failed that day. The dream terrorfied her beyond the average person. Because of her mass understanding on magic, she saw everything in grew some detail.

She looked at the clock on the wall, Two am. Six hours till he shows up. Laying her head back down, she stared at the sealing of her house as she drifted off back to sleep, trying to remember what Lightning Blade Looked like.

###

Twilight woke to the sound of a very loud knocking on her door. For some reason she recognized the way of knocking though, wasn't like any of her friends back in Ponyville, but it wasn't like Cadance's or Shinning Armour's either. And when she looked to the side, the baby dragon that is Spike was still fast asleep.

Moving the blanket over to the side, Twilight got up, and noticed her clothing, or rather, the lack of. Attempting to use magic to bring a robe over to her she received a real quick shock. The shock woke her up in full, and reminded her that Celestia had sealed her magic a few days back.

Making her way to the door, she got a look at a clock, 7:30 am. She was guessing it wasn't Lightning Blade. If there was anything Twilight remembered about him was that he was always late.

The knocking pattern happened again, and Twilight's heart leaped, she didn't know why, but for some reason that pattern brings a form of light to her heart.

Twilight's hand reached for the handle of her door, and then the pattern happened again, two knocks, one hard knock, then two really light knocks.

She jumped back startle, holding her hands in front of her chest, as if waiting to confess her love. Reaching back to the door, she turned the handle, opening it, and revealing a tall man, about 6'2'', wearing an armor clothing mix. His white hair luminescent against the silver moon light. The purple haired girl swear she was looking at an angel that had come down to earth.

"...Lighting... Blade....?" Twilight was unsure of who it was, but that was the only person who came to mind.

"Long time no See Twilight Sparkle"

Twilight looked at the man in front of her. No anger, no violence came to her mind. She had no clue why she felt like this, but every second that passed her heart beeted faster.

"I-It really is you..?"

"Yes It is. And I wish we could of meet again under better circumstances, but it seems fate hates me."

"Why... What circumstances?"

"Sit down, we need to talk."

Comments ( 1 )

Well, this is getting interesting. I however have a few corrections for you, for example beeted, is beated. "It" would be it in this case. Brings, is brang, otherwise, nice start.

Login or register to comment