• Published 23rd Jun 2016
  • 1,837 Views, 18 Comments

The Grand Championship - Shadow Kick



Camp Everfree is in danger of Shutting down. But thanks to an idea from Rainbow dash, it just might be saved. It all depends on who wins in this new tournament.

  • ...
10
 18
 1,837

Leon vs Sunset

Rainbow Dash stood on the dueling field blowing kisses to the crowd.

“Awesome duel, Rainbow!” called Scootaloo.

“Can you believe that guy?” asked Flash. “He weaseled his way into the tournament just to try and humiliate Kaiba.”

“Well,” said Leon. “I guess he did have his reasons.”

“He’s just a rich, spoiled brat, who can’t accept the fact, that for the first time, he won’t get what he wants,” said Twilight.

Finally, Rainbow got off the field and walked over to her friends.

“You were amazing, Rainbow,” said Fluttershy.

“Thanks,” said Rainbow.

“Nice job,” said Kaiba.

“Thank you, sir,” said Rainbow. “Should I have security remove Blueblood from the park?”

“No,” answered Kaiba. “I want him to see what he missed, so make sure he gets a good spot for the final duel.”

“Yes sir,” said Rainbow. She then called the other Wonder Colts on her radio.

Blueblood seethed with anger as Kaiba walked away.

“Ladies and gentlemen!” said Roland. “It’s time for the moment you’ve all been waiting for! The final match of the KC Grand Championship! Featuring the boy wonder and semi-final champ, Leon! He’ll face off against our reigning champion, Sunset Shimmer! This bout will take place atop Kaiba Land's Blue-Eyes Fortress!”

A few minutes later, the gang gathered atop a high balcony overlooking the dueling stage. “This is perfect,” said Rarity. “Thanks for hooking us up with such a great viewing spot, Rainbow.”

“No problem,” said Rainbow.

As Leon walked to the top of the castle thinking about the final match, he suddenly stopped as he saw Blueblood waiting for him at the top of the stairs. “Prince? What are you doing here?”

“Just giving you this,” said Blueblood. He held out a card to Leon. “Take it, it might bring you luck.”

Crowds gathered below the Fortress. “Welcome to what maybe the most anticipated duel ever played!” said Roland. “The final bout of the KC Grand Championship Tournament! Now give it up for our current title holder, Sunset Shimmer!”

The crowd went crazy as Sunset walked out.

“And now, the challenger!” continued Roland. “Our very own boy wonder, Leon!”

“Let’s get this on,” said Leon in an upset voice. “I’ve fought long and hard to get here. Ever since I saw you duel, I’ve always wanted to meet you. Now, I have a new dream, to defeat you!”

“The opponents have started talking trash!” said Roland. “Which means this duel is ready to begin!”

Sunset and Leon shuffled each other’s decks.

“Best of luck to you,” said Sunset.

“I don’t need luck,” replied Leon angrily.

“Before the match begins,” said Roland. “Our host has a few words for the duelists!”

“This tournament was designed with one thing in mind!” said Kaiba. “Finding only person, besides myself, who deserves to be called the greatest in the world! Now these two competitors will square off in one final match to decide just that! Now, begin!!”

“Let’s duel!” said Leon and Sunset.

Leon: 4000
Sunset: 4000

(Sunset’s Deck: 40 → 35)
Turn 1: Leon
“I’ll start off, with this!” began Leon. “Edge Imp Tomahawk in attack mode! I end my turn.”

(Sunset’s Deck: 35 → 34)
Turn 2: Sunset
“Very well,” said Sunset. “I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode, and his effect allows me to special summon Hyper Synchron. Then, I’ll tune them together to Synchro summon Ancient Sacred Wyvern in attack mode! Attack his Tomahawk!”

Leon: 3700
Sunset: 4000

“Now my Wyvern’s effect activates, whenever my life points are higher than yours, my Wyvern gains ATK power equal to the difference between our life points. (Ancient Sacred Wyvern: 2100 – 2400) I end my turn.”

Turn 3: Leon
“That’s it!” said Leon. “I’m through playing around! I’m here to win. So check this out, I summon Fluffal Mouse in defense mode! Also, his effect allows me to special summon up to two more from my deck to the field in defense mode. I end my turn. So make you’re move!”

“What the heck is up with Leon?” asked Sweetie.

“I know,” said Scootaloo. “Ever since this duel started, he’s been acting like a jerk.”

“Maybe the pressure of winning is getting to him,” suggested Applebloom.

(Sunset’s Deck: 34 → 33)
Turn 4: Sunset
“My turn,” said Sunset. “I summon Blast Magician in attack mode. Attack one of his mice! Ancient Sacred Wyvern, attack the other one! That ends my turn.”

Just then, one Kaiba’s employees ran up to him with a message. “Excuse me, Mr. Kaiba. There was something fishy in Leon’s profile, so I ran a background check.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” said Kaiba when he saw the results.

“I’m afraid it’s not joke,” said Blueblood.

“Throwing away you own reputation wasn’t good enough?” asked Kaiba. “So you decided to drag your cousin along with you?”

Twilight and the others gasped.

“Yes, yes, it’s all true,” said Blueblood. “Leon is fact, my younger cousin. Now, it’s time to reveal the reason you entered this tournament!”

“You got it, cous!” said Leon.

“I can’t believe this,” said Sunset.

“All I had to do was make you focus on me,” said Blueblood. “So while you wasted your time watching me, my cousin was climbing the ranks of this tournament unopposed. Now your old enemy is about to win in your own tournament. Can you imagine the humiliation?”

“You mean you snuck into my tournament just to try and humiliate me?” asked Kaiba. “Man you’re pathetic, and desperate.”

“Should I stop the duel, sir,” asked the announcer.

“No,” said Kaiba. “This freak is of no threat to me, so let the duel go on.”

“Excellent,” thought Blueblood. “Just you wait Kaiba, I have another surprise. Now, Leon! Defeat her!”

“I won’t let you down, Prince,” said Leon.

“So everything you told me was one big lie?” asked Sunset. “Is that the real reason you entered this tournament? Or are you just letting your cousin control you? The truth will set you free.”

“Don’t listen to her!” yelled Blueblood. “Just crush her, and claim the title you deserve!”

“Right!” said Leon.

“Hold on,” said Sunset.

Turn 5: Leon
“Save it!” interrupted Leon. “I know, dueling for revenge is wrong. But he’s my family and I can’t turn him down when he needs my help, sorry. Now back to the duel, I summon Edge Imp Sabres. Then I’ll play Polymerization to fuse it with my mouse to form Frightfur Tiger. Now his effect allows me to destroy cards on the field, up to the same number of monsters I used for his summon. I used two, so I’ll destroy both of your monsters. Plus, his other effect gives all Frightfur monsters 300 extra ATK points for every Fluffal and Frightfur monster on the field. Including himself. (Frightfur Tiger: 1900 – 2200) Frightfur Tiger, attack her directly!”

Leon: 3700
Sunset: 1800

“Sunset!” cried the girls.

“I’ll give you a break, for now,” said Leon.

“Poor boy,” said Granny.

“I now,” said Fluttershy. “His cousin is just pressuring him to win to fulfill his own stupid desires.”

(Sunset’s Deck: 33 → 32)
Turn 6: Sunset
“Here goes,” said Sunset. “Since I don’t control any monsters, I can special summon Junk Forward from my hand. Then I’ll tribute him and summon Trance the Magic Swordsman in attack mode! Attack his tiger!”

Leon: 3300
Sunset: 1800

“I place one card face down and end my turn.”

Turn 7: Leon
“Alright,” said Leon. “I activate Frightfur Fusion. This lets me remove monsters in my graveyard in order to fusion summon a Frightfur monster. So I’ll remove Frightfur Tiger and two of my Fluffal mice from play, and fusion summon Frightfur Sabre-Tooth. Now his two effects activate. First, all Frightfur monsters gain 400 ATK points. (Frightfur Sabre-Tooth: 2400 – 2800) Then, if I used three or more monsters to fusion summon him, which I did, he can no longer be destroyed by battle or card effects. Then I’ll activate Fissure to destroy your swordsman. Frightfur Sabre-Tooth, attack!”

“I activate Dimensional Prison!” said Sunset. “This will banish your monster.”

Leon growled. “I summon Fluffal Cat in defense mode. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

(Sunset’s Deck: 32 → 31) (Sunset’s Deck: 31 → 29)
Turn 8: Sunset
“Alright,” said Sunset. “I activate Pot of Greed, so I draw two cards. Now I’ll play Stop Defense on your cat. Then I’ll summon Mystery Shell Dragon in attack mode. Now, my dragon, attack his kitten!”

Leon: 2000
Sunset: 1800

“As a safety precaution, I’ll place this face down and end my turn,” said Sunset. “Your move.”

“Okay, Leon,” thought Blueblood. “We’ve toyed with these fools for long enough. It’s time to unless your true power.”

“What are you up to, Blueblood?” wondered Kaiba.

Turn 9: Leon
“I draw,” said Leon.

“I activate my trap,” interrupted Sunset. “Thunder of Ruler! Now you can attack this turn.”

“So what?” asked Leon? “I play my own Pot of Greed, so now I draw two cards.” Leon looked at one of his drawn cards and gasped. “That’s it!”

“Make me proud, Leon!” said Blueblood. “And activate that card!”

Leon nodded. “I activate the Golden Castle of Stromberg!”

“What?!” gasped Granny.

“Now I can no longer normal summon or set monsters,” explained Leon. “So I’ll use my castle’s effect to special summon Edge Imp Chain in attack mode. If only I had more than one in my deck, I could use his effect. But that doesn’t matter, I’ll equip your dragon with Shooting Star Bow – Ceal. This card decreases the ATK points of your monster by 1000, and gives him the ability to attack directly.” (Mystery Shell Dragon: 2000 – 1000)

“Blueblood,” said Kaiba. “Where did he get that card?”

“Which card?” asked Blueblood.

“I’m not in the mood!” yelled Kaiba.

“I can’t believe he has it,” said Granny.

“You mean that castle card?” asked Applebloom.

“What’s so big about thing, anyway?” asked AJ.

“You see, youngins,” said Granny. “There are a few duel monster cards that were never fully developed or released, and the Golden Castle of Stromberg is one of em.”

“But then, how did Leon get ahold of it?” asked Twilight.

“Seven years ago, there was a tournament called the Fall Cup Duel Project,” said Granny. “It offered the Golden Castle as the grand prize. But it was only a test sample, so it was forbidden from tournament play. And since only one copy was ever made, it remains as one of the most sought-after cards in the game.”

“Blueblood,” said Kaiba. “You realize that your cousin just played an illegal card right?”

“If it’s illegal, then why did Leon’s disk allow it?” asked Blueblood.

“The card limiter must have been deactivated,” assumed Kaiba.

“If that’s really a forbidden card,” said Sweetie.

“Then that means Leon is cheating!!” interrupted Scootaloo.

“I am?!” gasped Leon.

“You snake!” said Kaiba.

“How dare you!” countered Blueblood. “My cousin’s about win so you accuse him of cheating? Leon simply played a strong card. Nothing more.”

“Face it! Leon broke the rules!” said Kaiba. “He played a forbidden card in an official tournament.”

“Fine then,” said Blueblood. “Go right ahead and cancel the match, even though you promised the world a winner.”

“No matter what, this duel will go on!” said Kaiba.

“Is this card really illegal?” asked Leon. “No, my cousin would never lie to me.”

“Leon!” called Blueblood. “Just continue your move! If that card was really illegal, your disk wouldn’t have allowed it! Now destroy Sunset!”

“Okay,” said Leon in an unsure voice.

“How could you lie to your own cousin?!” asked Sunset.

“Don’t listen to them, Leon!” said Blueblood. “They’re just trying to turn you against me! Now who are going to listen to?! These strangers, or your own family?”

Leon stared at his disk. “I…just don’t want to win by cheating.”

“It’s legal I tell you!” yelled Blueblood.

“Don’t listen to him,” said Sunset. “He’s just using you. He deactivated the card’s limiter system, forcing our duel disks to except an illegal card!”

“Fine, you caught me,” said Blueblood. “But it’s too late to stop me now.”

“Prince?” asked Leon. “I was supposed to win fair and square. That’s was the plan!”

“Well, the rules were holding me back!” said Blueblood. “Now use that card and defeat Shimmer! Your dream is about to come true.”

“You’re right,” said Leon. “I have always wanted to beat Sunset. But I refuse to do by cheating. I play Mystical Space Typhoon to get rid of my castle.”

“Good call!” said Sweetie Belle.

But the castle didn’t disappear.

“What?!!” cried Pinkie.

“I had a feeling I couldn’t trust you,” said Blueblood. “So I’ve taken matters into my own hands. And since the Golden Castle was never finished, I added a few effects of my own.”

“By somebody just can’t change a card willy-nilly!” said Granny.

“Unless,” said Flash. “He hacked into the card’s file and altered the data.”

“What did you do, you freak?!” asked Kaiba.

“I’ve created the strongest card ever,” said Blueblood. “But that’s not all I did. My team of hackers also placed a trigger device on Leon’s duel disk, so once that card was played, it released the most powerful computer virus ever created.”

“Launch the anti-viral program immediately,” ordered Kaiba.

“Yes sir,” said his employee.

“Too late,” said Blueblood. “Every one of your company’s program files and databanks are being deleted as we speak. In a few minutes, your company will finally be mine, at last.”

“That’s it,” said Sunset. “He must be stopped.”

“It’s all my fault,” said Leon. “I shouldn’t have trusted him, and now it’s too late.”

“No!” assured Sunset. “There’s still a way out of this.”

“All I ever wanted was to duel against you,” Leon. “But that chance is gone…So I quit!”

“That won’t stop it!” said Blueblood.

“What do you mean, Prince?” asked Leon.

“My virus won’t stop unless you destroy the Golden Castle,” explained Blueblood. “And thanks to the effects I’ve added, it can’t be!”

“How are they supposed to get rid of it?” asked Rarity. “Obviously, spell and traps cards don’t work on it.”

“Plus,” added Twilight. “Who knows what other kinds of effects he’s added.”

“Now what?” asked Leon.

“We continue dueling,” said Sunset.

“But why?” asked Leon. “My cousin made this castle indestructible.”

“No card is indestructible,” said Sunset. “Every card has its weakness. If we just keep dueling, I’m positive we’ll find it.”

“Are you sure?” asked Leon.

“Absolutely,” answered Sunset.

“Okay,” said Leon. “I know I can’t change the past. But I can work with you to change the future. If anyone can fix this it’s you.”

Turn 10: Sunset
“Then let’s duel,” said Sunset. “My move.” (Sunset’s Deck: 29 → 28)

“Now my castle’s special ability activates!” alerted Blueblood.

Sunset’s Mystery Shell Dragon attacked all by itself. Afterwards, it was destroyed and Sunset lost 500 life points.

Leon: 2000
Sunset: 1300

“No way!” gasped Leon. “Your dragon destroyed himself.”

“What the hell just happened?!” asked Flash.

“As long as my castle stays on the field,” explained Blueblood. “All monsters in attack mode, must do battle each turn. Also, when one of your monsters is forced to attack, it’s then destroyed, and you lose life points equal to half of that monster’s current ATK points.”

“He can’t do that!” said Pinkie.

“He just did,” said Fluttershy.

“How am I going to get rid of that castle?!” Sunset wondered. “I can’t destroy with spell or trap cards, and any monster I summon will self-destruct.”

“What’s the point?” asked Leon.

“Leon, we can’t give up!” said Sunset. “We’ll find that card’s weakness eventually, trust me! I place one card face down and end my turn. We can do this.”

Turn 11: Leon
“She’s right,” thought Leon. “Quitting is not an option. My move.”

“Pardon me!” interrupted Blueblood. “My castle comes with a price! After the owner of the castle draws, the opponent must send half the cards in his/her deck to the graveyard.”

“What?!!” cried Pinkie again.

“You’ve got to be kidding!” said Scootaloo.

“Way to go, Blueblood,” said Rainbow. “You’ve taken cheating to a whole new level.”

“This is crazy,” said Twilight.

“I know,” said Granny. “When Blueblood rewrote the card’s effect, he gave it effects that no other card’s ever had before, giving the owner an unfair advantage.”

“How could you do this to me?!” asked Leon.

“Sunset is the one with the disadvantage, not you,” said Blueblood. “You should be thanking me. She just lost half her deck.” (Sunset’s Deck: 28 → 14)

“This just isn’t FAIR!!” cried Fluttershy.

“I may be up here,” said Blueblood. “But it doesn’t mean I can’t control this duel. Now, my castle will special summon a random monster from Leon’s deck.” Fluffal Leo was summon in attack mode. “Now, Edge Imp Chain, attack Sunset directly!”

Leon: 2000
Sunset: 100

“Sunset!!” cried her friends.

“Fluffal Leo, finish her!” ordered Blueblood.

“I activate my trap,” said Sunset. “Defense Draw! Now, all the damage from this attack is blocked and I draw a card.” (Sunset’s Deck: 14 → 13)

“She’s safe,” breathed Twilight.

“But for how long?” asked Rarity.

“I can’t even control my own monsters,” said Leon.

Turn 12: Sunset
“We’ll be fine,” said Sunset. “I draw. (Sunset’s Deck: 13 → 12) I play Obedience Schooled. Since I control no monsters, I can special three level two or lower Beast type effect monsters from my deck. I choose Neko Mane King, Nimble Momonga and Hane-Hane. (Sunset’s Deck: 12 → 9) Also, their effects are negated and they destroyed at the end of the turn. So I’ll tribute them to summon Beast King Barbaros in attack mode! Now for his effect, if I tribute three monsters to summon him, I can destroy every card on my opponent’s side of the field.”

“Alright!” said Twilight. “Spell and traps may not work, but I bet monster effects do.”

“Yay,” said Fluttershy softly.

“Now, Beast King!” said Sunset. “Destroy all of his cards, including his castle!” All of Leon’s cards were destroyed, but when the smoke cleared, the Golden Castle was still standing.

“What!!” cried Pinkie again.

“No way!” said Applebloom.

“I can’t believe it,” said Rarity.

“Me neither,” said Flash.

Blueblood chuckled.

“It’s still there,” said Leon. “Prince was right, we’ll never destroy it.”

“How is that thing still standing?” asked AJ.

“Surprise, surprise,” said Blueblood.

“When he rewrote card’s file,” said Sweetie. “He made so it can’t be destroyed by monsters effects too.”

“So, there’s literally no way to get rid of it!” said Flash.

“I guess the duel’s done,” said Rainbow.

“Now if I can help it!” said Sunset. “I activate Monster Gate. This card lets me tribute a monster, like my Beast King Barbaros. Then I draw from my deck until I get a monster that can be normal summoned, then I get to special summon that monster to the field. (After eight draws) I special summon Flame Ruler in defense mode. That ends my turn.” (Sunset’s Deck: 9 → 1)

“Very smart,” said Blueblood. “Since your Beast King was in attack mode, if it had stayed on the field, it would have been forced to attack and then self-destruct. But I’m afraid it was all in vain. Now, Leon! Begin your turn and claim that championship crown!”

Turn 13: Leon
“I trust you, Sunset,” said Leon to himself. “I don’t know how, but I know you’ll put an end to all this. My move.”

“Alright,” said Blueblood. “Deposit half your deck to the graveyard!”

“Sorry,” said Sunset with a smile. “I can’t do that.”

“You don’t have a choice!!” yelled Blueblood.

“It’s true,” said Sunset. “I only have one card left in my deck. So it’s literally impossible for me to send half of it to grave.”

“No! My castle!!” Blueblood watched in horror as his castle disappeared.

“You did it!!” cried Leon.

“Way to go!” cheered Pinkie.

“Alright!” said the three crusaders.

“It seemed like the perfect card,” said Granny. “But in the end, everything has its weakness.”

Back in Kaiba’s control room, Kaiba and his people were working frantically to stop the virus. Then a graphic appeared on one of the screens. “Good news Mr. Kaiba,” said one of the workers. “The virus just stopped dead in its tracks.”

Kaiba then looked at a screen that displayed the duel. “The Golden Castle’s gone! I guess Sunset finally found its weak spot. Now, launch the backup system and reboot the KC mainframe!”

“Yes sir!” said his employees.

Back at the duel.

“How do ya like them apples?!” asked AJ.

“Ya freak!” added Applebloom.

“Looks like ya lost again, bank boy,” said Flash as he flipped Blueblood off.

But Blueblood just laughed. “I admit, I am shocked that Miss Shimmer destroyed my castle. But I’m afraid you’re too late.”

“Yeah right,” said Rainbow.

“On the contrary,” said Blueblood. “By now, most of Kaiba Corp’s files has been permanently deleted. Not to mention, Sunset only has one card left. After you play your last card, my cousin wins!”

“I can’t let Sunset lose,” thought Leon. “Not after what Prince did. But there’s still a way to save her. Sunset, I quit.”

“Don’t even think about it!” said Sunset. “Now that your cousin’s castle is gone, the real duel can begin.”

“What?” asked Leon. “No way! You’ve lost almost all your cards and your life points are just as low. We can’t go on, it wouldn’t be fair.”

“Thrust me, I’ll be fine,” assured Sunset. “You owe it to yourself to fulfill your dream and see this duel through to the end.”

“Are you sure you’ll be okay?” asked Leon.

“Positive,” confirmed Sunset. “Now let’s duel!”

“Right!” said Leon all hyped up. “My move! De-Fusion? This won’t do me any good. I will return the card I just drew back to the top of my deck to special summon Edge Imp Sabres to the field from my graveyard in defense mode. Then I’ll summon Fluffal Bear. Finally, I activate Frightfur Factory. This card lets me banish one Polymerization in my graveyard, so I can fuse my Fluffal Bear with my Sabres to form Frightfur Bear in attack mode! Attack her Flame Ruler! Also, my bear’s effect allows me to equip your destroyed monster to him, after that he gains 1000 ATK points.” (Frightfur Bear: 2200 – 3200) Leon then looked down in shame. “Alright, Sunset, your move. Not that I left you with much.”

“How’s she’s supposed to fight back?” asked Applejack.

“She’s got nothing on the field, or in her hand!” Rainbow pointed out.

“This is so not fair,” said Fluttershy.

“I know,” agreed Pinkie.

“Let’s try and have some faith,” said Twilight.

“How, darling?” asked Rarity.

“If she was able to stop me,” said Twilight referring back to the friendship games. Then she can for sure win this.”

“You’re right,” said Rainbow.

“Go Sunset!” said the crusaders.

Granny crossed her fingers.

Turn 14: Sunset
“This is my last chance,” thought Sunset. “Heart of the cards, guide me. I draw! (Sunset’s Deck: 1 → 0) Yes! I activate Pot of Avarice. Now I can take five monsters from my graveyard and add them to my deck, reshuffle and draw two new cards. I just hope I draw the right ones. Well, here goes.” Sunset drew, then smiled. “I summon Goblindbergh, then I’ll use his effect to special summon Rose, the Warrior of Revenge! Now I’ll tune them together to Synchro summon, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend in attack mode!”

“Woah,” said Leon.

“Next, I’ll activate his effect,” said Sunset. “Once per turn, I can destroy all other face up attack position monsters on the field. So say good-bye to your bear.”

“No, no! This can’t be happening!” cried Blueblood.

“Well, guess what?” asked Sunset. “It is. Dragon Archfiend, end this duel! Attack!!”

Leon: 0
Sunset: 100

“She did it! She did it!” cried Fluttershy. “Woo!”

“Alright!!” said Rainbow.

“Way to go!!” said Twilight and Flash.

“Amazing,” said Granny.

“Impossible,” said Blueblood in disbelief.

“Well done, Leon,” said Sunset.

“Thank you, Sunset,” said Leon as tears streamed from his eyes.

“Even under the toughest of circumstances, you fought with honor and you never gave up,” said Sunset. “You should be proud.”

“I can’t thank you enough,” said Leon. He then hugged Sunset and started crying.

“Oh stop it!” yelled Blueblood. “Now nothing can stop me purchasing Kaiba Corp. So in the end, I win after all!”

“In your dreams,” said Kaiba.

“What?” asked Blueblood.

“My entire computer network has already been restored,” said Kaiba. “So I’m afraid you accomplished absolutely nothing!”

“No,” said Blueblood in denial. “You lie.”

“The only liar here, is you!” said a voice.

Blueblood turned around to see Principal Celestia, Luna and Cadence with their arms crossed.

“Aunt Luna and Celestia?” asked Blueblood.

“Don’t call me aunt!” spat Celestia.

“Take him away, boys,” said Cadence. Police officers then walked over and handcuffed the banker.

“What?” asked Blueblood. “You called the police on your own nephew?”

“You may be blood,” said Luna. “But you’re not family to us!”

“Get him out of here!” ordered Kaiba.

“No!” yelled Blueblood. “Damn you all!”

Cadence then walked over to Leon.

“I’m so sorry, cousin Cadence!” said Leon. “I didn’t know about his plan, honest!”

“I know, nobody blames you,” said Cadence as she hugged him. “You always were my favorite cousin.”

Leon hugged Cadence with all his might.

“The KC Grand Championship has come to a close!” said Roland. “The winner, and new world champion, Sunset Shimmer!”

The crowd cheered like crazy chanting Sunset’s name.

(An hour later.)

“It’s official,” said Sunset. “Camp Everfree is saved. Kaiba’s transferring all the money from the tournament right now.”

“Congrats,” said Rainbow.

“Thanks,” said Sunset. “And thank you, for suggesting this.”

“No problem,” said Rainbow.

“That was fun,” said Rarity. “But I’ve got to get back to the boutique. I’ve got so many new ideas.”

“I’ll race you gals to the cars,” said Applebloom to the crusaders.

“You’re on,” said Scootaloo.

“Wait for me!” called Sweetie Belle.

“Youngins,” said AJ.

“What I wouldn’t give to have their energy,” said Granny.

“Where’s Pinkie?” asked Sunset.

“Getting more cotton candy,” said Fluttershy.

“I’ll go get her,” said Twilight.

“I’ll come with you,” offered Flash. The two held hands as they walked toward the cotton candy counter.

A few days later, all the CHS students headed to Camp Everfree.

Comments ( 8 )

7333124 I just thought he would be good for this role.

7333162 it gets old seeing all the hate he gets when he really didn't do anything bad. There are far better people to fit the role you needed.

7333395 I hated Blueblood back then, but not so much now. He just looked similar to Siegfried von Schroeder. So he got the role.

7346489 Don't worry, his own aunts and cousin got him arrested. Lots of stuff could happen in prison.

nicely done; also:

Cadence then walked over to Leon.
“I’m so sorry, cousin Cadence!” said Leon. “I didn’t know about his plan, honest!”
“I know, nobody blames you,” said Cadence as she hugged him. “You always were my favorite cousin.”

honestly, given what the competition is (or possible lack thereof, seeing how I can't recall too many other candidates), I can't say I blame her...

7512839 Thanks man, I fixed the Glider problem.

Hey, I changed the beginning and the very end of this story! Let me know what ya think.

7792679 Just read and see. Glad you like the duels.

Login or register to comment