• Published 3rd Jun 2016
  • 513 Views, 22 Comments

A little something I can call mine - dash446



Gamma Ray an homeless colt struggles to survive in the cold winter, but he eventually finds somepony that will take him in.

  • ...
 22
 513

Awakening

It is late night when the small colt, Gamma ray awakens, he is greeted by a small enclosure piled with material for crafting clothing. He looks around confused and tired. Just then he realizes that he has this sharp pain pulsing threw his head. his face turns to one of pain and disconfert . He soon gets up and yells "Hello, anypony there?" just then the door to the room opens and a earth pony comes in. her coat is light tan, her mane is two shades of sky blue, her eyes are also sky blue and her cutie mark is of a light purple feathered hat with white border going around it.

Gamma looks towards the mare and asks shyly "Who are you."

The mare responded with a gentle French accent "Hi, I am.. Coco Pommal." She responds while she froze mid-sentence and looked straight at the colt in front of her. Astonished by how filthy and scarred he is. His mane is caked with dirt, his coat is caked with dirt to garbage. She had not gotten a good look at the colt before her, now she notices that his left eye is cloudy (a clear sign that he is ill) and his right eye is red and swollen. Coco emedidly runs to the colt and sits by him and asks a little shyly "Um... are you feeling alright? You look very sick, you should lay down." She then reaches her right fore leg up and places it across his shoulders.
Gamma looks up to Coco and gives her a small smile and awncers "Yes, I uuu... feel fine." Clearly lying through his teeth. Then he rests his head down on the mattress and says " My name is Gamma Ray."

"Nice to... meet you Gamma." She given him a soft smile while Gamma notices that Coco had been pausing a lot while she spoke, but for now Gamma needs some rest. Then a terrifying thought came into his mindwhat if this is all an act, she could be a homicidal maniac or a Foul molester, na, I am just getting worked up over nothing.he thought. Gamma then looks over to notice that Coco has left, he shrugs and lays down and closes his eyes, drifting off to dreemland.

===== ============

Gamma appeared on a train with several passengers, most of them he seen before, but don' remember there names sitting to Gamma's left on the comfortable blood red seat is his ever-loveing big brother, Doodle. Doodle sits patently as he reads the Equestria Daily for that day.

Doodle turns to Gamma with a smile on his face "Hay, Gamma I seen an ad for the new Dairing Do book in this weeks news paper. It says here that it is about her finding a strange underground facility that dates back 400,000 years and finds a thought to be mythical creature frozen alive in a strange pod called a cryo chamber." At the end of the revue of the next Dairing Do book, Gamma's eyes lit up like a flashlight.

" THAT. SOUNDS. SO. AWESOME!" Gamma says with so much childish excitment. Gamma then pulls from his side a safari hat just like Daring Do's and puts it on. He then takes a rope that is hanging just above him and Doodle and trys to imitate Daring Do by clinging on to it and trys swinging back and forth on it and ends up falling on his flank. This caused Doodle to laughf at his younger brothers antics.

"Hay, what's so funny?!?!" Gamma announces to his big brother with no small amount of anger in his voice.

Doodle looks to words Gamma with a small smile on his face " Gamma, what the hay are you doing?"

Gamma responds "I was trying to be Daring Do!" He yells at his older brother.

Doodle shakes his head slowly in amusement "Gamma."

Gamma Ray awakens feeling noxious, not from the dream, but sheer sickness. He looks for something that he can vomit in, but to his luck, nothing but an hat, a hat similar to Coco's. He quickly grabs the hat and throws up into it. Feeling sicker than he did before, he stumbles toward the door to be greeted with an hallway, a pretty bland one to be exact. He stumbles down the cordoor looking for one thing, his Dairing Do book. The one from his dream. The one that his brother got him, Dareing Do and them Liberyth of Science.

He looks all down the hall, In room, containers, in anything and anywhere that the book could have been placed. He remembers three fillies, three particular fillies, the ones that walked up to him before he passed out. "They might know where it is." With that he ran down the stairs and out into the manehatten streets looking for those three fillies...

0000000ooooooo00000000

Mean while Coco lays in her bed thinking about the poor colt, Gamma Ray. "I don't know how he did it, but made it at the age he is at now. I hope he is alright, he did not look so good when he was brought in by Sweetie and her friends." Coco then drifts off into a peaceful sleep unaware that Gamma ran off insertch of his book and doll.

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by dash446 deleted Feb 8th, 2017
Login or register to comment