• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 3,492 Views, 45 Comments

Broken Scooters - LightFeather



Cutie Mark crusaders prepare for the day, but Scootaloo gets injured on her way to the clubhouse.

  • ...
4
 45
 3,492

Epilogue - Scootaloo

Dear Twilight Sparkle,
It has been some time since I have written to you. I do hope things are going well for you as Princess Celestia's Minister of Magic. Everypony here in Ponyville misses you since you moved back to Canterlot. We always look forward to the times we share when you do visit, no matter the reason.

Anyways, I want to thank you. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement when me and the others were trying to get our cutie marks. It was one heck of an adventure.

After I got mine, we thought that we weren't the Cutie Mark Crusaders anymore. We wondered what to do now. But you gave us a good bit of advice. You said "Girls. Just because you have your cutie marks, doesn't mean your adventures are over."
You also told us "You are still young. You had fun trying to find your cutie marks. You had fun doing it and got to experience many things. Nothing will stop you from continuing that."

And you know what? You were right. Just because one chapter of our life closes, doesn't mean it's the end of the story. There is much more to experience.

I thought that getting my cutie mark would be the best day of my life, even if it caused me to be in the hospital again. Boy I was wrong. Not long after that I was adopted. By the great Rainbow Dash no less! (Mom says hi)
Mom always said that I was one of the best things in her life. When she married Applejack, she grew even happier. I'll admit it was strange, and they got some strange looks, but as long as they're happy, they didn't care. It was strange that one of my best friends became my aunt too!

It wasn't too long afterwards that Mom joined the Wonderbolts! She loves the thrill and excitement of being with them, but for her, me and Applejack come first.

I was in some extreme sports compititions and was winning! After my fourth win in the competition in a row, I rode my scooter alongside Pony Hawk and it was great! After that I became the first extreme sportspony for the scooter. I love the excitement as well. But even with all that, I still make time for friends and family. I thought I would write to you, about learning a lesson that I've learned many times.

No matter how far away you are, how busy you are, or what you do, always make time for your friends and family. Because they are the ones who share your experiences with, and make those experiences much better.

I need to go for now Twilight. I'll write back soon, I promise! I'll visit when we come to the Summer Sun Celebration next month. For now, I need to finish planning things to come home. Hope to see you and everyone soon!

Your favorite speedster

Scootaloo

Comments ( 3 )

This was such great story!

Are you going to do a story of them meeting at the Summer Sun Celebration or is this story line finished?

any chance of a sequel that's after the end of the main story but before the epilogues? maybe give us an insight of dash an scoots life's after these events? :rainbowderp: :scootangel:

2732784 Haven't thought of much of a sequel since I finished this. On this one I just wrote as it came to me and kept going. I've had lots of ideas that seem to have potential, but I have yet to get around to those, as well as helping my friend with Broken Mare and Rogue Stallion and giving her ideas for that.

All that coupled over other things and a new job I started a few months ago that gives me longer hours, working on a costume for an upcoming convention and getting dental work done.

But I'll see what I can do about a sequel, that is if I can think of anything that I could use.

Login or register to comment