• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 3,447 Views, 40 Comments

Switched - Julyah

  • ...
4
 40
 3,447

Chapter 8 - Why the hell didint I think of this before?

In the morning, the six frineds only got worse.

Twilight slept in, not caring about the Zebra's visit much.

Rainbow Dash was up at five, looking through the library books.

Rarity's voice changed, and she could not keep still. She was either talking really fast or bouncing up and down.

Fluttershy started wearing Applejack's hat.

Applejack lied more often so that she could sit in the corner and cower.

Rainbow dash decided to take charge.

“Everypony, get to the princess's chambers immidiately. That's where we were supposed to meet Zecora.”

Everypony shuffled into line and trotted to the princess's quarters.

When they got there, the princess was pacing.

When she saw the element's of harmony's state, she panicked.

“What is happening to all of you?” She asked. “Nevermind, just meet with zecora now.”

Zecora came in the room and for a while said nothing. She just walked around and observed them.

The room was ridiculously silent. It was deafening. You cold hear a pin drop.

Zecora had come to a conclusion. She broke the silence.

“Then elements of harmony, what have you gotten yourselves into? I do have a remedy, for your terrible state of loocoo.”

“Loocoo?” Rainbow dash asked. “Is that the disease we have? I didint find it in any of my, I mean, Twilight's books.”

“I believe your trend is from a nasty old friend.”

“So, you think you know how we got it?” Rainbow dash eagerly asked.

The zebra nodded.

“The blue flowers once again have much power.” Zecora inquired, looking at the Elements of Harmony.

“Wait... blue flowers? The poison joke! We stepped in it a couple of days before we got this... change!” Rainbow dash concluded. “I want my magic back, change me now!”

“For poison joke, the remedy is the same. Take a bubblebath for the sickness to be tame.” Zecora said.

Immidiately a royal bubblebath was ordered. Even zecora bathed with them!

The bubblebath was claming. As slowly as the change came, It dissapeared.

One morning the ponies found that they had their manes and tails back. Even their colours!

But Twilight just kept thinking;

Why the hell didint I think of that?

The end.

Comments ( 17 )

Ta-da! the end! hope you liked it. Tell me how you liked it, please. Or how you didint like it. but, be nice. please. :twilightblush:

748025 Wait what? Already the end? This makes me sad :pinkiesad2: I thought you would do something more epic, oh well, guess i will live.

747864

Twilight was resisting the magic. She was keeping her head for as long as she could. I guess he was so occupied in worrying about her friends that she didint notice it. :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

And im sorry I ended it so soon... But did you like it?

:applejackconfused::pinkiecrazy::rainbowdetermined2::heart::derpyderp1::derpytongue2::raritywink::duck:




i cant wait until this is completed so i can read it!

Hm.. I liked it. T'was decent. Spelling mistakes were noticeable and quite a bit frequent, as well as capitalization errors. Still good though. I would suggest giving them a once over, as in reading through them like a reader, and taking note of any mistakes. Other than that, good read!

what! already the end of the story. DARN! This story has the potential to be an epic adventure story

:applejackconfused::rainbowderp::derpyderp1::twilightoops:
That's it?! End of story? No more?
Nice story, but the ending was such a letdown.:fluttercry:

>sudden ending detected
>Rage rising
>Initiating Doom3 to release rage
btw, I give you 3 out'a 5 stars

748477I cant believe I forgot how to write/post a story.Please remind me.

I had fun listening to this story. When you brought the the dialogue about Zecora, I suddenly predicted that it was poisoned joke. ::pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:

This was really good! But I don't think the "h word" at the end was necessary.

So... after last time... with the poison joke... and they stepped in it again... Why DIDN'T they think of that before?
:applejackconfused::pinkiegasp::rainbowderp::facehoof::flutterrage::duck:

Two quick questions:
1. Why is this story still marked Incomplete?
2. Why is this a Crossover?

Why is this still labeled "Incomplete"?

1388460
crossover for crossing over the bodies

i just keep reading it, it's so good! but why was it so short? i have less to love now :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment