• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 3,447 Views, 40 Comments

Switched - Julyah

  • ...
4
 40
 3,447

Chapter 3 - Pinkity

Coinsidently enough, Pinkie pie and Rarity had a sleepover. Pinkie was first to wake up.

She opened her eyes and took one look at rarity. Her beautiful mane and tail were there, just that they were... pink. Like her! Her horn was gone, but her cutie mark was still there. Three diamonds.

She decided to let rarity sleep. She stayed up a little later than pinkie had, filling an order for a customer.

Pinkie thought that Rarity's clour change was the coolest thing ever. She didint know how rarity would feel about it though.

As pinkie went to the kitchen to get a glass of juice, she passed a mirror.

The mirror showed a mare that looked a lot like pinkie. Only thing was that her coat was a white. Her mane and tail were purple. But her cutie mark was still there, just like Rarity's was. And, she had a horn! It was white and narrow. But it was pretty.

Pinkie beamed. How cool was that?

Pinkie bounced to the kitchen and poured a glass of applejuice. She idily wondered if Rarity was awake yet.

A chilling scream came from upstairs.

Yep, Rarity was awake.

“Raaaarity!” She called, galloping up the stairs.

The former unicorn was staring at a mirror, stunned.

“RARITY!” Pinkie shouted at her again. “Hmm, can ponies go into shock?”

Rarity stuttered.

“But you... my horn... my colour... you! Your colour! me... I, I was!!!! Baaaaaa?” She fumbled.

Pinkie laughed.

“Isnt it cool?”

Rarity snapped out of her freeze.

“I was quite shocked, but now I see what happened. Pinkie, you have the most charming shade of pink!”

It was true, Rarity did look fabulous even switched with pinkie. Even without a horn.

“We must confront Twilight at once.” Rarity decided.

Pinkie firmly nodded and bounced out the door, Rarity on her hooves.