• Published 6th Mar 2016
  • 297 Views, 9 Comments

Lyra's World - terrycloth



While trying to figure out how to erase her cutie mark, Lyra accidentally creates the universe.

Comments ( 9 )

It's a crossover with...

Jesus Christ.

I feel like I'm the only person who really loves these, so thank you for continuing to write them.

I find your version of Lyra oddly compelling. Thanks for writing!

This... Might be one of the strangest stories I've ever read on this site. And I've read a lot of weird stories. And most of them aren't usually this internally consistent. I enjoyed it, and it was well-done, just... Very very strange.

You are planning to write more, yes? Although a fresh start might be better, as odd as that might sound, since this Lyra... Well, once you've been the literal Messiah for a couple civilizations, normal life might seem a bit pointless. And I'd love nothing more than to read more with the Lyra before the mirror pool thing (she is such a fascinating character and nobody else writes characters with that playfully socio/masochistic personality in fiction, ever, which is a shame because it is weirdly endearing and hot) in more stories about her just... I don't even know, doing stuff. Slice of Life, adventure, pretty much anything, I'd be absolutely ecstatic to read more like this. But perhaps on a smaller scale, heh.

8103736 This story pretty much killed the series, and not just because she was the messiah in an astral spirit quest.

Basically, no one read it, so I can't make any more sequels.

I was thinking of having another episode of Guards and Monsters, maybe. But I've got a couple other stories I'm working on first (and I'm not really writing very quickly lately).

8104344
Aww. Well, you know when you do write more, I'm gonna read it!

Another fine work, though I admit it felt like you were just going through the motions at the end there. I wonder if I can get more people to read this series?

10486652
Well, I'm glad you liked part of it. :derpytongue2:

But yeah no one ever really read this one so it didn't make sense to keep making sequels no one would read. I went back to making standalone stories no one would read instead. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment