• Published 2nd May 2019
  • 631 Views, 27 Comments

Life at the End of the Rainbow: Equestria Girls Edition - Winter Rosario



What if Rainbow Dash changed beyond recognition. What if she didn't become the legendary athlete of Canterlot High? What if someone found themselves in a body not their own? What if Rainbow Dash was a simple, small-town girl?

  • ...
5
 27
 631
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Ok are all the sex scene just going to be aftermaths and no details given or described?

9610315
Just this one. The rest will have all the juicy details.

It's not because I was lazy *cough* Not at all. *Cough*

9610331
uuuhhhhuunnnhh...:ajbemused:

Well other then that complaint I love this story, I thinking on he bit on the photo, the old Dash seem to be on the verge of a break down in the end.
I take Dash's parents aren't Windy Whistles and Bow Hoof? Plus Rainbow's family was rich? I'm also assuming that Cinch beating herself up for the last of revenue.

Cover art looks like a Rainbow Dashified Pyrrha Nikos..

9616501
Looking for one that better matches her *cough* personality. *cough*

Please. please for all that is holy and rainbow dash's sexy ass. please update this story

I really like this story hope you continue to work on it!

I whipped my body around so fast; he never saw the roundhouse kick to his face coming. Several years of Taekwondo and Karate finally got put to use today. I only wish it wasn’t to send Breeze to the hospital with a shattered jaw. That embracement to the name Zephyr didn’t deserve the honor of being touched by a woman, let alone me!

Why didn’t he try that on the other guys?

From what Fluttershy explained, Sunset Shimmer wasn't as bad of a human being as I thought she was going to be. The most horrible thing Sunset has ever done, was post on MyPlace, (this world’s version of Facebook), that one of the students at Canterlot High was pregnant in order to get her expelled. Other than that, all she does is push people around, threaten, and verbally abuse people. It’s nothing major like sending kids to the hospital or a trip to the police station.

I’m pretty sure that bad.

Silly thoughts aside, I left Fluttershy's house feeling a little disappointed. Sure I could visit or take her out shopping, but I will not live with her. Well, not until she gets her own place or when Zephyr Breeze moves to another country. Seriously, Breeze is a total creep! He steals Fluttershy's panties to sniff them later! Like who does that?! Thank God her parents were so understanding of his need to visit the hospital. They even appeared quite happy about it as well. I would be to if I was his...ew, no. No, no, no, no, just...no. Not in a million years will I ever finish that sentence! 'Think pleasant thoughts. Think wonderful, cute, pleasant thoughts.'

Why would he do that?

I feel like I'm forgetting about something, but I can't place a finger on it. Whatever, I'll figure it out later. I have an apartment to visit with, (hopefully), my future roommate waiting for me.

Was it something important?

Login or register to comment