• Published 13th Feb 2016
  • 351 Views, 0 Comments

The Journal Of Commander Gallants Of The Royal Gryphon Army - Gallants



After watching the death of his parents at the hand of raiders Gallants joined the royal Gryphon army and found his old journal his mom bought before that day.

  • ...
 0
 351

Day 5

Day 5
I am writing this from an infirmary bed due to getting stabbed, but I'll get to why in a bit.
The train stopped in the Crystal Empire which is exactly where we were going Red-feather didn't tell us every time we asked he just said to 'wait and find out' which doesn't make any sense, but I digress. When we entered the palace the Princess personally welcomed us but it could have gone smoother if Red-feather hadn't told her to forget the decencies long-face the look on her face sent shivers down my spine thankfully Krieger was quick to step in and asked her to disregard Red-feather's comment after Krieger's quick thinking she didn't look as angry still angry but not as angry.
After the meeting took place she invited us to dinner, my team accepted while Red-feather retired to his quarters. during dinner though is where I got stabbed there was an assassin who tried to kill the princess and while I jumped in front of the blade my team tackled the assassin and kicked his ass to the moon and back I'm surprised he didn't go into surgery.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment