• Published 13th Feb 2016
  • 352 Views, 0 Comments

The Journal Of Commander Gallants Of The Royal Gryphon Army - Gallants



After watching the death of his parents at the hand of raiders Gallants joined the royal Gryphon army and found his old journal his mom bought before that day.

  • ...
 0
 352

Day 3-4

DAY 3

I had a nightmare last night, I saw my parents murdered by those damn unicorns and earth ponies all because we had no valuables to give them I still remember their leader's face after she used her damn magic to drag me over to her, she then looked me in the eyes and said to me I hope you remember my face and my cutie mark, I still can't look at sunflowers without feeling enough anger to extinguish a thousand suns; but in my defense it did only happen last year.


Breakfast was good except for the fact of the training news in training today, flying will almost certainly be needed the captain seemed to be looking at me and Afro when he said it; I'm not looking forward to it as it sounds's extremely painful; so we're going to prepare however we can as in down as many painkillers we can without killing ourselves.


Well training was complete and total hell the painkillers barely helped not only that we have a new training assignment for tonight that's for an actual mission this weekend were going on; In training we will be doing basic VIP protection and close quarters combat training and if we pass 8 out of 10 simulations we can go to bed.

DAY 4
As soon as we got back into our room I went to my bed and passed out I dreamt about how many times I would've died while trying to save my team; you know what I'm not sure if Krieger made it to his bed since he came in after through the front door talking about how there was a message on the door, about how our mission was starting in two hours and to report to the train station in full armor as soon as possible. I still can't believe it said as soon as possible and not ASAP but I digress, so since we're in a taxi cart I decided to write a bit, too bad we're about to be at the train station in a few seconds.


We got on the train without issue went to the back car or the "executive" car which was reserved for our mission which was nice I put Krieger and Phil right outside of the cars door; Afro was placed right outside of the diplomats door and I went to my room. I just saw the diplomat some birdy I do not like in the slightest his name is Red-feather I might not like the equestrians but he absolutely despises them I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to start a war when we get to Equestria; better suit up got to guard the front doors.


Well, guard duty was somewhat eventful some unicorn noble and his wife tried to enter the car but when I told them the car was reserved they respectfully left and headed back towards the normal cars.