• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 977 Views, 2 Comments

A misunderstanding - Element Reading



Okay, this was off another guy's idea, link to page in description. A human tells Celestia about how they rode horses, though after some talking he is putting a saddle on her. But Luna walks in and thinks it is something more, adult, what'll they do?

  • ...
5
 2
 977

Chapter 8: Finally free

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and Anon... Wait what the hell is he doing?!

He has his window open, and he has a towel around his waist covering the lower body, minus the feet. He is stretching out, he turns to his room and bends down to pick something up, sadly the towel comes undone and his naked ass is now showing.

Right across the way is Twilight's old house, Moondancer is inside reading a book. She looks up and sees his hairy, naked ass, she passes out on the floor, I'm not even sure she is breathing? Oh god I think she is dead! Oh wait, she is breathing.

He quickly pulls the towel back up and looks at the bullet he picked up, Anon looked out and saw Moondancer lying there, though breathing fine.

"I always knew my ass was way too hot for this land."

He got some cloths on, this time he is wearing a suit, his tie is bright pink, because reasons.

He heard a knock at the door, "Anon, it's Celestia."

He opened the door, she looked very happy, like a filly with candy. She said, "Good news, our little plan worked! The press is on their way to Ponyville, we're free!"

Anon replied, "F-Free?!"

She nodded, "YES!! That is so awesome Cele, my god I can go out now! Time for some ice cream."

He started to walk out until he heard a small sprong, he stopped and asked, "Celestia?"

"Yes?"

"This will hurt won't it?"

She nodded, he looked down and he flew up faster then Rainbow Dash, he even broke the ceiling, She looked through the hole to him flying away.

Discord popped up next to her and he was laughing hard, "I guess he had to somewhere in a hurry." Celestia lost it and started to laugh. Luna walked up to them and asked.

"Sis? Why are you two laughing?"

Celestia replied, "We sent him to the moon!"

She was in shock for a second, then she started to snicker.

Now on the moon Anon was just waking up, "Where the f**k am I- holy s**t! I'm on the moon, hope it isn't for a thousand years."

Back in Equestria things were doing decently, it has been about 30 minutes, Celestia and Luna had a nice quiet breakfast, no pranks, no bad language, and no real talking.

Just, peaceful. Until Luna asked, "Cele?"

"Yes sis?"

"Can Anon breath up there?"

"Of course, there is a big air bubble where you were, remember?"

"Oh ya, did Discord know that?"

She looked up with a worried look, "I don't know if he knows."

They stared at each other for a second, Celestia's horn glowed and in a bright flash Anon popped next to her. They looked and he was frozen, like this entire body looked like it was frost.

Anon's body fell and shattered into a bunch of red ice cubes.They just stared in shock, Luna even passed out.

Now behind the door to the dining room the real Anon was peaking through with Discord, "Thanks for this dude, that was so funny." Said Anon.

"This is better then me sending you to the moon, oh thank you for telling me where Luna was."

"No problem, should I go in there?"

Discord raised a claw and replied, "No, I got a better idea. Just watch and get ready."

"Get ready for what?!"

Discord teleported in, he asked them, "What's wrong?"

The teared up Celestia replied, "Anon's dead, I-I can't believe this."

Discord smiled, "I think I can fix this."

He snapped his claws and all the ice pieces disappeared, in a blink of an eye Anon was teleported in, "See, I undid death."Said Discord.

Celestia and Luna ran up and hugged Anon.

A few minutes of hugs later:

They were all sitting down at the table, even Discord, Celestia said, "Anyway, the moon was a joke, but the part of the press is real! They are gone, I checked and they are in fact at Ponyville. Let's see if Twilight can get herself out of that."

Anon replied, "That is really good, we can finally leave with far fewer press. Oh I just gotta ask you Discord, how exactly did you make them... do it?"

He laughed a bit, "I actually did nothing, they had a bit to much to drink and did it on their own, I just told some newsponies about it."

They all stared at him with open mouths, "Really?" Asked Luna.

"Oh yes, and they seemed like they knew each other very well, if you get what I mean?"

Anon asked, "Wait you watched?!"

"Yes I did, it's weird, but they'll never know."

"Please tell me you recorded it, or if you can let me see it? I need things for the shower."

Celestia and Luna looked at him with deep blushes, "What?! It's not like you two don't do that stuff."

"Of course I recorded it, and it is now in your inbox."

"Thanks dude, I owe you one."

Discord nods and drinks his glass, not the milk, the glass the milk was in.

"Well, I think I am gonna spend my owe, Celestia, I didn't tell the chief to shape your cake into a penis, Anon did."

She gave him a pissed look, "Why would you do that?!"

"It is chaotic my friend."

"You, made, my, cake into a... dick?!"

"I'm gonna run now." He quickly bolts off and Celestia chases after him. Discord looks at you and says.

"Thank you for reading this, if you like this then please show your support and give a thumbs up, have a nice da-"

Luna interrupts him and says, "Discord, you know we can't break the fourth wall, only Pinkie can do that."

He rolls his eyes on to the table and they bounced onto Luna, she freaks out and falls, "I'll let Element take it here."

Author's Note:

Thank you Discord, I hope you for reading this, this is the last chapter, if you guys show enough support I might just make a sequel.

Brohoof everypony.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment