• Published 17th Dec 2015
  • 364 Views, 43 Comments

Chrysalis' Paradise Lost - The Wind King



When Chrysalis finally has the chance to secure a peaceful future for her Swarm with Equestria she leaps for it, but the old prejudices of Ponies die hard, and with an Assassin who has already struck once on the prowl, who knows what will happen

Comments ( 8 )

I wonder if there a spark of destiny for making Swiss cheese. :trixieshiftright:

Cya
Raziel-chan

6858332

I am certain there is a cutie mark for cheese-making, probably one of Cheese Sandwich's parents.

Although now I am wondering how it would affect an entire hive if a queen chose cheese-making as a talent.

Changeling Dairy Farm anyone?

6858460 :rainbowlaugh:

Knowing her she'd still build a fortress out of it. Still, I wonder what Chryssie's spark of destiny is.

Cya
Raziel-chan

6858836

It's not acting, I can tell you that.

6879562 Will, you could shove it so far up his arse that it pierces his heart.

Cya
Raziel-chan

6900083

Don't give him ideas you fool:pinkiehappy:.

Plus we have to take into account accidental flank exposure (man, never thought I get to type that), can't go exposing the Canterlot nobles to his mind altering flank, no matter how much fun it would be. (all innuendo entirely intended, RD approves :rainbowwild:)

7004321 Oh you.

Damn, oh well, on the other hand changelings could load an item or place worth so much negative emotion that ponies would kill themselves from despair and depression when there.

Yes, I do vastly prefer changelings to ponies, why do you ask?

7004603

Fairy nuff.

But 10 points to you if you can actually put names and faces to all of the victims that got mentioned in Barbed rant at the mob.

Login or register to comment