• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 2,443 Views, 27 Comments

Burning Desires - TheLuckyCosmos



Scootaloo sleeps over at Twilight's Castle after asking her to help understand her Cutie Mark, but starts to have strange feelings for the purple mare.

  • ...
19
 27
 2,443
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

It's really amazing how with such short chapters you can make the story going on naturally.
It's still short but less rushed, good job.

Love it! The understanding nature of Rarity I feel is spot on. I like how the age of consent is when a filly gets there cutie mark.

I am definantly becoming a HUGE fan of your writing, please keep it up.:twilightblush:

I can't wait for the next chapter.:raritywink:

Well Seems Like you Added another Fetish to my Sticky Note on my laptop.

Can't wait for more. :pinkiehappy:

Wow everyone, I am absolutely blown away with all the support you're giving me! Thank you so much, I can't tell you enough how much it means to me.

6774125 I try my best to not drag stories on, and i'm glad it feels natural!

6774129 Thank you so much! Yeah I figured a cutie mark was the perfect reason to allow such relationships to happen.

6774165 Glad I could be of service! More will for sure be on its way!

You know for your first time this is a work of art ?!

6974418 It should be ready tomorrow

Absolutely loving this story when is chapter 4 coming

Wow! This story is epic!

Some miscapitalized "I"s here and there but it is enjoyable.

Old enough for a mark, old enough to make her bark...

Eh. It works.

*poke*
lol is you dead

will there be a sequel?

Login or register to comment