• Published 21st Dec 2015
  • 746 Views, 5 Comments

The Boeing 777 owner and the Alicorn: Volume I - Island_Dancer96



One night, the life of one ordinary boy will be forever changed, and in ways he can't see

  • ...
8
 5
 746

Chapter 12: Moving to Ponyville

After a few days in Canterlot, and the truth about Jason and Twilight dating came out, the reactions were mixed. Cadence was delighted for Twilight, and so was Shining. But Jason reassured them both that he loved Twilight very much and he wouldn't trade her for the world.

Then came the day that Jason was granted his citizenship in Equestria. Princess Celestia trotted up to Jason and Twilight, "Spike, take a note please." she said. The dragon quickly did so.

"I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the human Jason Sanford has been granted his citizenship in his new home in Equestria in Ponyville. And I further decree that Jason Sanford shall reside with Twilight Sparkle and assist her in completing her tasks." She declared.

"Oh thank you, Princess Celestia!" Jason cried, running over to the Alicorn princess, hugging her.

"You're welcome, Jason." The regal alicorn said, stroking Jason's back with a wing.

"Hey, you know what this calls for?!" Pinkie Pie suddenly asked.

"I think I know the answer to that question." Jason said to himself, smiling.

"A PARTY!" The pink earth pony cheered.

Later that night, Jason's Welcome to Equestria party was in full swing. As Jason and Twilight walked in, they noticed that Rarity and Spike were acting a little more affectionate than usual.

"Spike, you and Rarity have been acting all lovey dovey all evening, is there a spark going on between you two?" Jason asked, walking up to the couple.

"Yeah, what's going on Spike?" Twilight asked, walking up to them as well, her curiosity peaked too.

"Jason, Twilight, Spike and I are dating." Rarity said, looking into the dragon's eyes.

"You're going out with Rarity, Spike?" Jason asked, and the baby dragon simply nodded.

"Seriously? That's great!" Jason said, congratulating the new couple.

"At last. Rarity and Spike are finally dating, and to think I was afraid that wasn't going to happen…" Jason mused.

"Spike, you and Rarity are going to make a great couple, you know that." Jason said, kneeling down and patting the baby dragon on the shoulder.

"Thank you, Jason." Spike said to him.

"Spike, you are one lucky dragon." Jason said softly, proudly looking on at the baby dragon and Rarity as they sipped a milkshake.

“Here, Jason, have a cupcake.” Pinkie Pie said, trotted up to Jason, handing him a cupcake.

"Thank you for that, Pinkie." Jason said, smiling at the pink pony. Pinkie smiled at him and hopped away, handing out more cupcakes. He took off the wrapping, and took a bite, but suddenly, his eyes widened and it felt like his mouth was on fire. Beads of sweat started to form on Jason's forehead and his face cringed as it turned red.

“Are you alright, darling?” Rarity asked, noting Jason's change of color.

“Yeah, you don’t look so good, Jason.” Twilight asked him, slightly concerned about him.

Jason couldn’t hold it in any longer. He looked around for some water and saw a sink.

"NYAAAAAAAGH!!!" Jason screamed. He dropped the cupcake, spat out the piece that he bit off and ran to the sink as fast as he could, turned on the water, and threw his mouth over the faucet, sucking in as much water as he could.

All of Pinkie’s friends, including Twilight, glared at her, realizing she’d given Jason a cupcake with hot sauce. "What?" She asked.

After a minute of chugging water, Jason finally managed to put out the fire in his mouth. "Glad that's over..." Jason gasped, wiping away some water from his mouth.

"I'm sorry about that, Jason. Pinkie did the exact same thing to me on my first day here, too,” Twilight said, rolling her eyes and patting Jason's shoulder with a hoof.

"Well, I guess you could say that you and I are now on the same page on that, Twilight." Jason said, wiping water away from his mouth.

"I guess we are, Jason." Twilight said, patting his shoulder with a hoof.

"Sorry you had to see that, Twilight, I don't do well with anything spicy." Jason said.

"I don't either." Twilight said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well I guess that's one other thing we have in common." Jason said.

"Yep." Twilight said. The party went on for hours, with Jason and Twilight being the center of attention and the life of the party since word about their relationship spread all the way to Ponyville, and finally, at 3 in the morning, a few hours before Princess Celestia was due to raise the sun, the local populace of Ponyville started heading to their homes.

After bidding their farewells, Jason, Twilight, and Spike went on back to Twilight's castle. As they walked back, Spike was fast asleep, but Jason was carrying the baby dragon on his back.

"Twilight, Spike is a really lucky dragon, in fact, he's so lucky to have someone like Rarity, he has no idea." Jason said, looking at the sleeping baby dragon on his back.

"He sure is, Jason, he sure is." Twilight replied.

Soon, the trio walked into the castle, Jason took Spike off his back and cradled him in his arms. Twilight opened the door to her room, and Jason set Spike down in his basket and as quietly and as softly as he could pulled the blanket over him, all the while being careful not to wake him up.

After putting Spike to bed, Jason and Twilight climbed into bed themselves, exhausted from the long party that Pinkie threw for Jason to celebrate him getting his citizenship in Equestria.

Like she did, back in Galveston, Twilight looped her forelegs around Jason's neck, and draped both wings over him. And Jason looped both arms around Twilight's neck.

"Good night, Jason." Twilight whispered to Jason before kissing him.

"Good night, Twilight." Jason said, kissing Twilight.

"I think I'm going to love it here in Equestria." Jason said to himself before closing his eyes and falling asleep in Twilight's embrace.

Author's Note:

I put Spike and Rarity together because, me, personally, I think they would make an absolutely adorable couple if Hasbro would give them a chance. :twilightsmile:

Also, I'm kinda like Jason, I don't particularly like spicy foods or hot sauce :twilightblush:

Comments ( 1 )

What happened to the plane at the end?

Login or register to comment