• Published 21st Dec 2015
  • 746 Views, 5 Comments

The Boeing 777 owner and the Alicorn: Volume I - Island_Dancer96



One night, the life of one ordinary boy will be forever changed, and in ways he can't see

  • ...
8
 5
 746

Chapter 5: Fallen for Twilight

The sun was setting at Galveston. The seagulls were still out and about, tending to their young and stealing from unlucky, unsuspecting tourists. At Scholes Airport, Jason Sanford was in the cockpit of his Boeing 777 watching it when Twilight's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Jason? Jason?" Twilight called out.

"I'm in here." Jason called out.

"Watching the sunset I see?" Twilight asked, trotting into the cockpit. As she trotted in, she noted Jason's look when he was watching the sunset.

"Yeah I was, as a matter of fact." Jason replied, smiling at her.

"Mind if I join you?" Twilight asked.

"No, not at all." Jason said.

Twilight smiled and trotted over to where Jason was sitting and Jason helped her into his seat, and he helped Twilight sit in his lap. "Beautiful sunset isn't it?" Jason asked.

"Yes, it's really pretty." Twilight said.

"It sure is, Twilight, it sure is." Jason replied.

The two watched the sunset for about 20 more minutes when the sun painted the ocean, the sky above it, and the rich island landscape below it a rich, vibrant golden glow.

"Jason I need to tell you something." Twilight said, snapping Jason out of his thoughts.

"What is it Twilight?" Jason asked.

"Jason, there's something I wanted to tell you. When you took me in when I didn't have a place to stay, and I was all alone, that was the sweetest thing anypony has ever done for me. You're kinda like me, we both love reading, and we have purple eyes. I've never had a special somepony or a coltfriend before, ever, and I've never even kissed a stallion, so I don't know how to explain this, but I've fallen for you, Jason..." Twilight said, smiling as she looked at him.

The moment she said that, Jason froze. For a split second, Jason felt his heart stop. He felt his jaw drop like a bag of wet cement as literally, he felt his entire body go numb. He didn't know what to say, Twilight had a spot in his heart the day that the show began, but at that split moment, Jason realized that this was his chance to finally confess his feelings for the one pony who he held near and dear to him for the past few years. "Twilight, I don't know how to explain this, but I've fallen for you too." Jason said, mustering all the courage that he could.

"You have?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, you're not like any of the girls that I've met on this island, you like reading so much, and like you said, we both have purple eyes, we're both eggheads, and I haven't kissed one single girl on this island, and no one has those purple eyes, and you're fun to hang out with and easy talk to, sweet, smart, and a little bit funny." Jason said, giggling.

"Really?" Twilight asked.

"And very beautiful." Jason said. Just as he said that, before Jason could react, he felt Twilight's forelegs loop themselves tightly around his neck, he felt his lips connect with Twilight's, and he had his vision obscured by lavender, his eyes widened almost instantaneously. They held that posture for a few seconds before they broke for air.

"Jason, nopony's ever called me beautiful, ever. That is the sweetest thing anypony has ever said to me." Twilight sighed.

"I love you, Twilight." Jason sighed.

"I love you, Jason." Twilight said, looking into Jason's eyes, which were the same color as Twilight's. Jason and Twilight smiled at each other, resumed their first kiss, fueled by nothing but true love. Brilliant yellow gold sunlight streamed into the cockpit through the windows. Twilight opened her wings and wrapped them around Jason and pulled him closer and closer to her. Twilight stroked Jason's back with both of her wings and her forelegs while they were wrapped around him, and Jason wrapped both arms around Twilight's neck and he combed his fingers through her mane. As they kissed, Twilight's horn rested on Jason's forehead, at the same time, a surge of warmth coursed through their bodies from head to toe, and head to hoof and through their kiss, Jason and Twilight felt their hearts speed up, and they could feel and hear their hearts pounding in their chests.

Twilight's horn lit up, and through their kiss, Jason found himself surrounded by the very same magenta aura that he's come to associate with Twilight. As the aura enveloped them, Jason felt a second, but even more intense surge of warmth course through his body. The aura enveloped both Jason and Twilight completely, and it made their first kiss all the more magical. "I love him, so much..." Twilight sighed dreamily, looking into Jason's purple eyes. As she looked at him, Twilight stroked Jason's back with both of her wings and her forelegs.

"This is the best day of my life!" Jason said to himself as he looked deeply into Twilight's purple eyes while stroking Twilight's back and running his fingers through her mane with both of his hands. As they kissed, Jason's peach colored skin and chocolate brown hair glowed in the golden light of the island sunset.

On that one very day, Jason's life was changed forever, but at the same time, it was made a little more magical, and this was one day that Jason was going to be remembering for a long time, and Twilight would be no different, but on that one magic day, the two finally showed their love for each other. As they kissed, the combination of gold yellow sunlight streaming into the cockpit through the uncovered windows, and the magenta aura of Twilight's horn enveloping both her and Jason mixing and combining with each other made for possibly the most magical kiss any guy, girl, mare, or stallion could have ever dreamed of or asked for.