• Published 21st Dec 2015
  • 746 Views, 5 Comments

The Boeing 777 owner and the Alicorn: Volume I - Island_Dancer96



One night, the life of one ordinary boy will be forever changed, and in ways he can't see

  • ...
8
 5
 746

Chapter 4: You're not going home, Twilight!

The next morning, Jason got up early to go to his plane's onboard library to see if he could find a way to get Twilight back to Equestria. But before he went to the library, as quietly as he could, he tiptoed to the guest room, where Twilight was sleeping. To his relief, the lavender Alicorn was still asleep, "D'oh, she is just adorable when she sleeps!" Jason said, clutching his heart. To his relief, Twilight didn't flick a hoof while Jason nearly had a heart attack from diabeetus.

As quietly as he tiptoed to Twilight's room, Jason tiptoed away from her room and towards the library. Once he was in the room, as quietly as he could, he closed the door. But he quietly reopened the door and hung up the do not disturb sign on the doorknob. As quietly as he reopened the door, Jason closed the door again. He quickly scanned the bookshelves in the room. But after a few minutes, Jason was horrified to see that he had absolutely no books on magic. "I have no way to get Twilight back to Equestria, but I'm going to have to tell her, one way or another.." Jason mused. Mustering all the courage he could, he quietly opened the door to the library, took the do not disturb sign off the doorknob, and headed straight for Twilight's room.

Jason was a little bit hesitant about telling Twilight that he had no way to send her back home before walking to Twilight's room, but he had to tell her, one way or another, and even if it hurt. To his relief, the alicorn was already awake. "Twilight, you got a second?" Jason asked, leaning into the doorframe.

"Yeah Jason, what's up?" Twilight asked.

"We need to talk, meet me in my room." Jason said before walking out of her room.

"Okay, I'm right behind you." Twilight said, getting off her bed and trotting behind Jason.

"What's up Jason?" Twilight asked.

"Twilight, you're probably hoping that I can send you back to Equestria, right?" Jason asked. Twilight simply nodded.

"Well, Twilight, what I'm about to tell you isn't good news, so I'm going to be as blunt as I can, okay?" Jason said.

"Okay." Twilight said, acknowledging him.

"Twilight, I checked my room this morning and I have no books on magic at all." Jason said.

"Meaning?" Twilight inquired.

"Meaning I can't send you back to Equestria." Jason said sadly.

"You can't?!" Twilight demanded.

"No." Jason said.

"Why not?" Twilight inquired.

"I don't know how. Twilight, Equestrian magic is far beyond what I'm humanly capable of. And even if I tried it, I may only land myself in the hospital in the intensive care unit or possibly disfigure or scar myself for life."

"But there has to be." Twilight said before being cut off.

Jason stood back stomping his foot. "TWILIGHT, JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! YOU'RE STUCK HERE!!" Jason shouted. Twilight immediately went quiet, shock and horror in her eyes.

Jason lowered his head. "Twilight for the last time… you're stuck with me, forever… I'm sorry Twilight… but your days in Equestria are over, I can't send you back, I don't know how."

Twilight lowered her head, a few tears escaping her eyes. "So… I really am stuck with you … Everything I ever hoped for in being with Spike and my friends again was just an illusion" I''ll never see them again…. I...I won't… She thought back to all the fun times she had with the baby dragon and her friends… She couldn't believe she would never get to experience anything fun with them ever again.

"Twilight I never said-" Jason said before being cut off by Twilight.

She got off the bed, heading out. "I need some time alone…" Jason sighed watching her trot sadly out of his room.

"Oh, Twilight…" he looked over to her. "I hate seeing you sad. There has to be something I can do…" Jason sighed.

Twilight trotted sadly back to her room, ignoring the sun streaming into the plane through the open window blinds, tears dripping from her eyes and hitting the carpeted cabin floor. She trotted into her room, and sat down on her bed on all fours, bringing her front hooves over her head.

"I'll never see Spike or my friends again… ever… I was hoping that I would get to see them again. But now, it's just a dream… an illusion… But at least Jason is taking care of me..." Twilight thought to herself. She closed her eyes, sobbing a little. "I'm such an idiot…" Twilight sniffed.

She heard footsteps coming into her room. A shadow crept over her, as Jason came up to her. "Twilight…?" He asked. The young boy was worried for the young Alicorn, it didn't feel right to leave her alone when that was the one thing she needed. Twilight didn't look up.

Jason sat down on Twilight's bed and wrapped an arm around her. Twilight looped her forelegs around Jason's chest and buried her muzzle in his shirt. After what seemed like hours, Twilight's crying subsided. "Feeling a little better?" Jason asked.

"Yes…but I'll never see Spike or my friends again… I got my dreams of seeing them again and now it… it just fell to pieces." She sniffed.

Jason sighed and sat down beside Twilight, bringing an arm around her. "Twilight, look, I know this is hard for you… But you need to stay strong, and embrace your new lifestyle. You're living with someone who knows this island like the back of his head and I'll see if I can head into town tomorrow and get you some food. I'm going to try and find a way."

Twilight curled up to Jason a little, and scooted under his jacket, taking in his warmth. "If you could… I… I'd like that…"

He smiled gently, stroking her back with a hand. "I know I will… But there's one thing you have to do for me… Don't give up… ever… I didn't fall in love with a pony who gives up now did I?" Jason asked.

"No… you didn't…" Twilight sniffed.

"Good. Twilight, it's going to be okay." He nuzzled her gently. "I promise." Twilight nuzzled Jason back.

"Okay, Jason…" Twilight sniffed.

"Twilight, I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier." Jason said, apologizing to the alicorn.

"It's okay, Jason." Twilight said.

"So, no hard feelings?" Jason asked.

Twilight looped her forelegs around Jason, hugging him. "No hard feelings, Jason." Twilight said.

"Good." Jason said.

After they broke their embrace, Jason got up, and he helped the alicorn off the bed. He stood up, with Twilight standing next to him. "Come on, how about we get you some Martinelli's cider?" He asked.

"Yeah… good idea." She said.

"Then let's go. I'll get the cider." Jason said. As he walked out of Twilight's room, the Alicorn trotting behind him, a deep reality dawned on him, Jason knew that since the tv show was ongoing, he had to keep Twilight with him under terms of absolute secrecy. But he felt confident keeping Twilight a secret, he's kept secrets before, and he could just as easily do it again.

Later that same evening, Jason was in his bed, fast asleep, his door was closed. But in the darkness of the room, a magenta aurora enveloped the doorknob, and the door opened. It turned out that Twilight used her magic to open the door. As Twilight trotted into the room, she saw that Jason didn't even flick a finger. As quickly and quietly as she could, she trotted over to Jason's bed. She was afraid that teleporting over to his bed would wake him up. "Jason?" Twilight whispered, again he didn't flick a finger.

As Jason sleeps, Twilight taps his face with a wing. "Jason?" She whispered softly.

Again, no response. "Jason? Twilight called again.

"H-huh?" Jason sleepily mumbled.

"Jason?" Twilight called softly again.

"Huh? Wha-what is it Twilight?" Jason asked sleepily.

"Jason, can I sleep with you for tonight?" Twilight asked.

"Sure, get in." Jason said.

"Thanks Jason." Twilight said.

"You're welcome." Jason said.

"Good night, Jason." Twilight said closing her eyes.

"Good night, Twilight." Jason yawned, falling asleep himself.

Author's Note:

I've had Martinelli's cider, and I LOVE it! :twilightsmile: