• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 2,883 Views, 45 Comments

Smg4 Tales: A Trip to Equestria - Phantom Shadow King



Smg4 and his crew gets pulled into Equestria

  • ...
7
 45
 2,883

Mario finally breaks

"Okay who the hell was that bug-horse thing? Why did you beat her to a pulp?" Smg4 asked Twilight after Chrysalis was nothing but soot and ripped flesh.

"That bitch humiliated me, turned everyone against me, threw me in the dungeons, and she fucking stole my chocolates." Twilight replied as she turned from the soot. "It's getting hot in here, Peach said as she spazzed in the flames. Obese Guy started roasting marshmallows on the fire and enjoyed a nice treat.

"Oh no, the princess is on fire. I got it!" Mario said before he pulled out some gasoline and threw it at Peach. "Ah, I love the smell of sizzling flesh in the morning. Oh the sound of blood popping is music to my ears :heart:" Pinkamena said as took in the sizzling flesh of Peach.

"Wonderful! I've got some more spaghetti. Bye bye," Mario said before he made a hole in the castle. Pinkamena had both a genuine smile and an insane smile at the same time when Mario left. "Oh, lord please tell me that moron isn't going to fuck things up further." Smg4 prayed as he knew what Mario is capable of.

After falling from the Crystal Castle, Mario had landed on top of a revived Starlight Glimmer. "Ow, watch it...human?" Starlight said before seeing Mario's derpy self. Starlight waved her hoof in front of Mario's face to see if he's okay.

"It's a me Mario. Do you have anyhing to drinky?" Mario said to Starlight before giving her puppydog eyes. "No I don't have anything... What is that you have in your hand?" Starlight answered before she used magic to lift Mario and the spaghetti towards her. "That's my spaghetti. Got a problem with it?" Mario said as he started getting flame eyes.

"What's a 'spaghetti'?" Starlight asked when he seen a closer look at the dish. Mario froze when he heard what Starlight said and his left eye began twitching like crazy.

"NOOOO!!!!" Mario screamed like a certain dragon and had alerted another spaghetti lover that he met when he was underground. "NYEH! SOMEBODY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SPAGHETTI IS!? I THE GREAT PAPYRUS MUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS!" Papyrus shouted as he somehow came from nowhere.

"What the heck?..." Starlight said when she seen the spaghetti making skeleton. "SPAGHETTI IS THE ULTIMATE SEXY THING OF ALL TIME!!! HOW COULD ANYONE NOT KNOW IT!?" Mario shouted as he started spazzing insanely.

"NYEH!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO PAPYRUS' TRUE LOVE!?" Papyrus demanded as he brought out a gun and cocked it at Starlight. Starlight just gave a weak smile before Papyrus shot her in the face.


"Oh good god...Someone said that they never heard of spaghetti in front of Mario..." Smg4 said as a small alarm buzzed in his pocket. Applejack, who can't keep her big mouth shut, accidentally jinxed the situation even worse.

"So? Not a lot of ponies heard of that. Heck I don't think that spaghetti sounds great anyway..." Applejack said as she rubbed the back of her head. Smg4 had a look of panic when Applejack said that and made a 'don't say more gesture' to the farmer. Unfortunately for the man in blue, Mario and Papyrus heard what Applejack said and busted in the room.

"Two kids gonna die tonight," Mario said as he brought out a chainsaw. "Uhh, take it easy there. It's just spaghetti." Rainbow Dash said and sealed her fate. "DIE BITCH!!!" Papyrus said as he picked the Pegasus up and threw her at a Teletubbie horde. Dash then got beaten up by the Teletubbies before being taken to their rape van...she's gonna need therapy folks.

"oh good god, it's this guy again." Sans said as he teleported in the chamber. "It's raping time," Mario said as he and Papyrus started shooting everything they seen and somehow shot Discord in the PINGAS. "Owe," Discord said as fell down clutching his pingas.

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH, I THE GREAT AND SEXY PAPYRUS WILL TEACH EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD THE JOY OF SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus said as he summoned some tanks from nowhere. "well, your all going to have a bad time. later," Sans said as he teleported out of the castle and left everyone to their fate.

Author's Note:

Who didn't expect Papyrus and Sans in here? Yeah I ship Mario with Papyrus, the Smg4 ones that is

Comments ( 9 )

Yah I ship Smg4 Mario with Smg4 Papyrus

:pinkiegasp: this is going crazy jest now.

can we get the gards from 'gards & retards' please?

7906284 don't worry, I'll add them. After all, what's an Smg4/MLP crossover without the Teletubbies? :pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by Novembermann deleted Aug 17th, 2017

hey this is just a suggestion but can u maybe add fishy boopkins and bob cause whats an smg4 video without them?
also if u want u can make it so that the portal sends peach's castle to equestria cause the portal hasn't been cloosed yet so it might have grown bigger
and finaly add link and navi from the legend of zelda cause they appeared in the "what if mario was in legend of zelda orcarina of time" video so pls and also add heavy cause he's been in alot of smg4 videos(this was a long comment)

Bob:"hey, how come you no have me in crossover, Bob wanna be in the My Little Pony world, Bob wanna go cuddle with pony waifu, bring me to Equestria, Bob wanna go!!!"

Lol. :derpytongue2:

sooooooo............ is this story still good or is it as dead as some of the old from the before days of SMG4???

Login or register to comment