• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 2,883 Views, 45 Comments

Smg4 Tales: A Trip to Equestria - Phantom Shadow King



Smg4 and his crew gets pulled into Equestria

  • ...
7
 45
 2,883

Celestia is crazy

The large group had spent the traveling time to Canterlot Castle thinking about how to beat the Indominus Rex. "I've fought that black and blue wearing moron before, but he wasn't that powerful in his regular form. That homo must be cheating or something like that." Smg4 said as he scratched his back. "That staff might be responsible for a bit of his power. Although I never made the Twicane powerful, it was supposed to be a practical gift from me." Discord revealed before the Chomp bit him.

"How did Smg3 get that staff? And where's the spaghetti store at? I'm hungry." Mario said as he became agitated. Rainbow Dash made the worst mistake ever known with what she said to the plumber. "Forget the stupid spaghetti, there's some crazy human and a dinosaur thing after us." Rainbow said as she bopped Mario behind the head. Smg4, Luigi, and even Bowser went wide eyed at the Pegasus' action.

"Why are you guys silent all of a sudden?" Dashie said before she seen what made them silent. "WHAT DID YOU SAY NIGGA?" Mario roared as his eyes became flames. The plumber then tackled Dash and started spazz fighting her. "Mario stop!" Luigi said before he shot Mario with a pistol. Mario ceased his attack and fell down unconscious.

"Oh my..." Lyra said before Luigi gotten something out of his overalls. "It's a tranquilizer pistol. I've got a license to use this. He'll be out for a good bit." Luigi said as he returned the tranqs in his overalls. Luigi accidentally shot himself in the foot with a dart and fell over quickly. Lyra giggled fiendishly as she opened the fourth wall...HEY STOP THAT LYRA! She left the show with Luigi in tow.


"Twilight Sparkle, we've got a problem...THE CAKE IS GONE AND SO IS MY HAPPY GRASS!!! YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU!?! YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING WHORE!!!" Celestia hysterically said as she pounced on Twilight. The rest of the Mane Six and Spike were alarmed at the insane horse's sudden behavior. The once pacif Alicorn began beating up her the young Alicorn...only she only seemed to be as effective as a nerd's punch.

"Princess Celestia Cakebutt Faust, get away from my mom right now. Don't make me go full on dragon on you." Spike warned Celestia as his eyes glowed a greenish color. "HA! I'M THE MOST SEXY AND POWERFUL PRINCESS OF...AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Celestia said before she was set on fire by a pissed off dragon.

"That's a spicy meatball." Bowser said as his girlfriend was set on fire. Bowser threw an extinguisher at her and somehow burned her further. Celestia's fur, feathers, mane, and tail were incinerated and was now a fur less horse. "What the fuck gotten into her? Is Princess Luna insane as well?" Twilight said then asked as she gotten up from the weak onslaught.

"Thank the stars you have arrived. Some insane man named Smg3 and a winged monster had attacked earlier. Both of our powers and Tia had been drained, and the man threw a weird fungus at her. Why is my sister naked?" Luna said before she seen Celestia without any fur. "I set her on fire for attacking my mom, but Bowser threw something at her and somehow increased the flames." Spike explained as he gave Celestia a death glare.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Celestia said before Twilight threw a rock at her. "Hi Maud," Pinkie Pie said as Maud Pie came in and took the rock. "Hey Pinkie," Maud greeted her before heading off. Everyone looked at the scene before shrugging.

"Okay, while my sister sleeps off that mushroom, let's talk about this situation. How did this creature come to Equestria?" Luna said as she teleported Celetia away. "I kinda brought the Indominus Rex here, but I don't know how Smg3 got the power to travel here." Twilight Sparkle said as she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. Before Luna could respond to Twilight about her involvement, Mario had beat her to the punch.

"You are stupid!" Mario told Twilight Sparkle. "Hey calm down, that wizard hat wearing rock showed me how to summon it. Take it up with him." Twilight said defensively as she tried to use the stare. "Hold on a minute, a wizard hat rock? I think I know who your talking about. Twilight where did the rock wizard go?" Smg4 said to Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

Sorry folks, but I have a strict no 'n' word rule. I respect others race, that's why I censored the 'n' word. Just saying.