• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 2,883 Views, 45 Comments

Smg4 Tales: A Trip to Equestria - Phantom Shadow King



Smg4 and his crew gets pulled into Equestria

  • ...
7
 45
 2,883

Pinkamena Vs Enzo

"Oky-doky let's a go." Mario said happily as he jumped out from the window...from four stories. Luna's eyes were wide when Mario 'attempted suicide' and rushed towards the window. "Mr. Human are you alright?" Luna asked as she looked out the window. Mario responded by jump scaring her with a creepy face.

"God dammit Mario. What did I tell you about jump scaring magical equine?" Smg4 scolded a now cross eyed Mario. "Boobies," Mario said in a monotone voice. "Now now, you should have your mouth washed out with acid...err soap." said an eavesdropping Nightmare Rarity. Everyone turned around to see the dark unicorn with Sweetie Belle on her back. The dark fashion designer merged with her neutral self like nothing ever happened.

"Well, well, well look what the Goomba brought in." said a familiar voice. Smg4 and Mario went wide eyed at the voice and realized that only one man could have that voice. "Enzo!","Illuminati!" Smg4 and Mario said together. Both of the men gave blank stares at each other. Unfortunately Smg4 hit the nail on the head as the insane killer cackled like a maniac.

"Ding ding ding, congratulations Smg4 you get the grand prize..." started Enzo's voice before he popped out of a stained glass mural. "AN OLD FASHIONED BLOODBATH PARTY!!!" Enzo said with an insane face on and a butcher knife in his hand. "You were going to plan a party without my say so on purpose?" Pinkie said in a low voice, take a guess what's going on.

"Oh no, not this again." Twilight said worryingly as she backed away. "Of all the worse possible things to happen, this. is. the. worst. possible. thing!" Rarity said as she dramatically fell. Bowser scratched his head at the drama queen's performance. "Uh did someone give her shrooms?" Bowser asked as he stomped towards the mare.

"You better get ready to die," Enzo sung as he stepped closer towards the crew. "You shut your mouth, you pathetic sack of flesh!" Pinkamena snarled as she tackled Enzo. "Hey these are MY victims, go away bitch." Enzo irritatingly told Pinkamena as he placed his hand on her to get her off. "FUCK YOU!!! I'M PINKAMENA DIANE FUCKING PIE!!!" Pinkamena shouted as she started beating the living tar out of Enzo.

"Oohhh, very scary. Bye bye," Mario said as he fled away towards a kitchen. "Two kids gonna die tonight," Chomp said as it joined in on the fight. Pinkamena and Enzo gulped in fear as the Chain Chomp brought out a chainsaw and a hockey mask. The duo were beaten up pretty badly, and lost a great amount of blood due to the Chomp's weapon. Before Enzo could do anything, Pinkamena grabbed her bone carving knife, that is what she uses to do her dirty work right?, and dug it into the psychopath.

"Do you know what I do to scum like you?" Pinkamena whispered in Enzo's ears. The cyan and blue nut job shook his head at her. "I make them into...CUPCAKES!" Pinkamena evilly said as she ripped into Enzo's flesh. "AHHH, JESUS CHRIST!!!" Enzo screamed as his flesh was torn off. Sorry but I can't risk making another Cupcakes tribute fic, so I'll have to time skip to when Pinkamena finished her dirty work and done the treats.

"Who wants cupcakes?" Pinkie said as she brought out Enzo flavored cupcakes. "I'll take a few. I didn't have anything to eat yet anyways." Bowser said as he gotten some cupcakes from the crazy mare. "Suddenly being with a mentally insane Teletubbie sounds more safe then a with a baker. 0_o" Smg4 said as he backed away. Pinkie shrugged at the man before taking a bite out of one of cupcakes.