• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 2,885 Views, 45 Comments

Smg4 Tales: A Trip to Equestria - Phantom Shadow King



Smg4 and his crew gets pulled into Equestria

  • ...
7
 45
 2,885

Gathering the Remaining Mane 6 and Crew

Applejack was having an insane day at the farm. First a strange square sided person had landed on Big Macintosh and broke his back, second a fireball from nowhere blew up part of the Acres killing Granny Smith in the process, and now the sky became night and day at the same time. The orange mare was a few bits from going insane.

"This is one cuckoo day. The farms ruined, Granny Smith has been incinerated, and now the sky's both light and dark. What in tarnation is going on?" Applejack said as she massaged her temples. "Hi guys." Steve said as he appeared from the Cutie Mark Crusaders Treehouse. Steve was wearing a farmhands outfit, and had on one of Applejack's hats on. As soon as she seen the hat on Steve's head, Applejack went into 'die mother bucker' mode and went apeshit on Steve.

"That's m'ah hat Sugarcube." Applejack growled as she prepared to attack Steve for what he did. "Oh, Okay sorry." Steve apologized as he taken off the hat and returned it to Applejack. The moment Steve returned the hat, Applejack attacked the square sided human and started to beat him up. Smg4 and a powerless Twilight had arrived to the Acres and seen the beating.

"Steve what did you do this time?" Smg4 said as he gotten to hearing range for Applejack. The farmer had stopped her beatings and seen the human with a weak Twilight Sparkle. The orange mare naturally assumed that Smg4 was responsible for Twilight's state. "Y'all got some nerve treating mah friend like that. Ah'll haff ta teach ya some manners." Applejack snarled as she had leaped towards Glitchy.

"No, Applejack... He isn't the one who did this. His evil doppelgänger and the dinosaur I summoned are the ones." Twilight Sparkle said as she pushed the blue and white wearing man out of the way. Applejack stopped midway when she heard what her friend said and had a look of remorse on her face.

"Sorry 'bout that partner, ah bucked up that time." Applejack apologized to Smg4 as landed on the ground. "It's alright. What did Steve do to you to get beaten up anyhow?" Smg4 said then asked when he seen Steve with bruises all over his body. However Twilight broke him away from the mare.

"We don't have time for that right now. Applejack we need yours and Steve's help in defeating Smg3 and the Indominus Rex." Twilight Sparkle said to the two. "Sure, ya can count on me Twilight. Let's see what this here 'Indominus Rex' can do against a member of the Apple Family." Applejack said as she tipped her hat downwards like the badass she is."Great, I'll grab my stuff!" Steve chirped in his usual carefree self.


Rarity was fuming mad, and her 'Nightmare' self was inches away from reawakening. The elegant white mare was minding her own business helping Sweetie Belle make lunch, when two rude men that somehow smelled worse then the Diamond Dogs barged in and started trashing the Boutique. Wario and Waluigi have done some stupid things before, but pissing off Rarity was the ultimate suicidal thing to do.

"Big Sis, those two meanies are scaring me." Sweetie Belle whimpered as she hid behind her big sister's tail. "Sweetie Belle head into the kitchen, this might not be appropriate for young eyes." Rarity instructed her sister as the elder sister prepared her horn.

"Wah, this place is hideous. Where's the shinies?" Wario said as he smashed some mannequins in a fit of rage. "Hey look at this piece of shit I found." Waluigi said as he picked up Sweetie's drawing. It was the same drawing Sweetie Belle made during Sisterhooves. The drawing had sapphires adorned on it and had a place in Rarity's heart.

"Those two rude men better not touch my dear sister's drawing." Rarity growled as her fur slowly became shrouded in darkness. "Oh my god, this is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. The moron who made this piece of crap needs to be shot. Get those sapphires and rip this to pieces." Wario said as he and his partner tore the picture up.

That was the last straw for Rarity, and she dealt with a lot of frustrating situations. Rarity's fur became a purplish black color, and her mane and tail became a flowing purple and white striped combo. Her height increased to Luna's size, her three diamonds cutie mark became a constellation of gems and she gained diamond shaped eyes. The Wario Brothers had awoken Nightmare Rarity, and she's even more deadly then Nightmare Moon.

"COME HERE!!!" Nightmare Rarity shouted at the two men as she stomped onto the floor, creating some crystals in the process. "Oh my god!", "Oh shit." Wario and Waluigi said when Nightmare Rarity pulled the two towards her. The mare had an unamused look in her eyes as she glared at the men.

"How dare you talk about my sister like that? I'm going to kick your asses for what you've done." Nightmare Rarity spat with venom as she cracked her hooves. Wario and Waluigi bawled like a baby when the Nightmare exposed unicorn started punching the two repeatedly.

"Hello~ It's a me Mario...whoa!" Mario said as he appeared in the Carousel Boutique. The moment he seen Nightmare Rarity with Wario and Waluigi in headlock, he sweat panned at the furious mare. "Is there anything I can help you with? I'm sort of busy at the moment and I can't be bothered right now. Would you mind returning later please?" Nightmare Rarity told Mario in a polite tone.

"Okay, bye bye." Mario told the unicorn before being tackled by Spike. "No Mr.Mario, we need Rarity's help. Rarity I'm terribly sorry for barging in on you, but it's an emergency. Some guy named Smg3 and an Indominus Rex had drained Twilight's energy." Spike said as he approached the unicorn. Upon hearing that Twilight was in trouble, Nightmare Rarity divided into two: herself and Rarity.

"Oh my, that will not do. Hurry, Mr. Mario is it? We have to return to Twilight." Rarity told Mario before turning towards her Nightmare self. "Do not worry about our precious little sister. I'll bring her with me to your location as soon as I'm finished teaching these two a lesson." Nightmare Rarity told her neutral self before returning to beating up Wario and Waluigi. the two idiots gave a pathetic whimper when the Nightmare Fashion Designer brought out a belt made of razor sharp crystals.


"Now let's make some cupcakes. Whose ready?" Pinkamena Diane Pie said as she brought a knife out. The insane mare had a death smile on her face as she approached the two. "Where's the lights in this place?" Obese Guy said as he looked for some lights.


"Mind if I put on some music?" Frankie asked as he brought out a stereo. Pinkamena had her hoof under her chin before answering the young toad. "That's a good idea. Go ahead and put on something." Pinkamena said before she found out what the Toad had in mind.

"and for the first time. I was like baby, baby, baby ohh~" sung a familiar song that has been cursed by all. "OH SWEET MOTHER OF CELESTIA! NOT THIS SONG!!! TURN IT OFF!!!" Pinkamena shouted as she covered her ears. Obese Guy went in a state of fury at the song and knocked the mare out. "AHH!!!" Obese Guy shouted in his rampage.

"I guess this is why I felt a disturbance lately. Time to head back to Twi-OH SHIT!!!" Discord said before he got attacked by Obese Guy. "Move bitch, get out of the way bitch~" Obese Guy sang as he ran over Discord. Screwball had popped out of nowhere, and brought out an airpump then inflated her dad.

"There ya go. Later daddy <3" Screwball said before she disappeared in a puff of cotton candy scented smoke. "Why won't you let me die?" Frankie asked no one in particular. As if on cue, Screwball reappeared with a shotgun and blew up Frankie forever ending him.


"Get off my plot." Rainbow Dash demanded from the Chain Chomp. "NO!" the Chomp retorted as it sunk it's fangs in Dashie's flank. Rainbow Dash bucked the orb dog in the crotch and knocked it off her.

"A SEX TOY! YAY!!!" Fluttershy said while she was still under the shrooms influence. Rainbow Dash and the Chain Chomp grew wide eyed at the suddenly crazed mare and whined like girls in a horror movie. The mare started humping the dog thing like a beast, and the orb is going to need to go through therapy for a good twenty-five years.

"YEAH!!!" Luigi shouted from Lyra's house. Mario had arrived to see what was going on, but the man in green was seen in his underwear and handcuffed to the bed. The hat was usually on his head was not on the plumbers head, but on Lyra's head instead. "Do you all mind? I'm spending some quality time with my husband. Lyra said in a huff.

"Luigi! What a happened?" Mario asked as he gotten his brother out of the handcuffs. "I gotten married with Lyra here and well..." Luigi said before he stopped from embarrassment. "I'm pregnant with this sexy man's baby." Lyra said as she patted her stomach. Mario fainted on the spot, and so did every LuigiXDaisy fan on the mare's news.

Author's Note:

This gentle stallions and Mares is why you don't mess with a pony who was exposed to shadows. Who didn't expect to see Nightmare Rarity and Screwball in this :derpytongue2: