• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 2,883 Views, 45 Comments

Smg4 Tales: A Trip to Equestria - Phantom Shadow King



Smg4 and his crew gets pulled into Equestria

  • ...
7
 45
 2,883

Cupcakes and What The F&$@ is a Sonic Rainboom!?

Rainbow Dash had finished Scootaloo's daily flying lesson and decided to take a stroll. "Squirt's getting better at flying lately. Soon she'll be awesome like me. Well except if she might not be able to do a Sonic Rainboom, nah she'll still be awesome in my book." Rainbow Dash boasted about her little 'sister' as she trotted. Rainbow stopped when she noticed a Chain Chomp staring at a poster of Rainbow Dash performing a Sonic Rainboom. Rainbow Dash was puzzled at what the orb might be and watched it observing the poster.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A SONIC?" the Chain Chomp asked as bounced a little to get it's chain in a head scratching position. Rainbow Dash was aghast at the rude dog orb thing and made the mistake of bucking it out of anger. "NO PONY MAKES FUN OF A SONIC RAINBOOM!!!" Rainbow Dash shouted when she bucked the dog in the back. The Chain Chomp turned towards the athletic Pegasus with a pissed off 'your dead meat' look as it slowly got in her face. "YOU MUST DIE!!!" the pissed Chomp spat at Rainbow Dash before it attacked the mare.

Rainbow Dash had flown away from the pissed off dog and thought that she was in the clear. However when she looked over her shoulder to see if she's away from the orb, the Chain Chomp was riding on a Koopa Clown Car right on her tail. "Surprise motherfucker." the chomp said as Rainbow seen it was still after her. "Hey that's not fair!" Rainbow Dash said to the Chain Chomp. The chomp didn't care and was getting closer to it's prey. "Prepare your butt." the Chain Chomp said as it licked it's teeth.


Pinkie Pie was in the kitchen at the Sugarcube Corner Bakery, when she sensed a disturbance in the force. "I don't know why, but I have this feeling that some pony is about to break in here." Pinkie Pie said as she looked around. A loud crashing sound in the front of the bakery alerted Pinkie and got out to investigate.

Pinkie Pie was speechless when she seen the Obese Guy in the Bakery going on a eating spree. "Yeah!!! GET IN MY BELLY!" the Obese Guy said as he literally ate the doors. Frankie Mcbuttface was with the fat shyguy as well. "Somebody kill me!" Frankie said in his usual idiot self. Pinkie Pie's 'Pinkamena Diane Pie' side kicked in as if on cue, and she had a crazy smile pasted on her face.

"This is going to be so much fun. Who wants to bake cupcakes?" Pinkamena said as she gave a creepy smile. Frankie and Obese Guy stared at each other before rushing towards the insane pink mare. Pinkamena gave the viewer a wink as she followed the two inside of the kitchen.

Author's Note:

I've decided to have Smg3 and the Indominus Rex be the villains in this. The Indominus Rex had obtained Tirek's power stealing ability when it devoured him. This time Twilight fucked up big time.