• Published 9th Dec 2015
  • 2,883 Views, 45 Comments

Smg4 Tales: A Trip to Equestria - Phantom Shadow King



Smg4 and his crew gets pulled into Equestria

  • ...
7
 45
 2,883

Elements of...Weed?

After Rainbow Dash and Steve found Mario passed out and Luigi with his new wife, the duo grabbed the husband and wife along with an unconscious Mario. The team all met up at Twilight's Castle. "Why is Mario unconscious?" Twilight Sparkle asked as she raised an eyebrow. "My brother-in-law here fainted after he found out he's going to be an uncle." Lyra said as she cuddled Luigi. The word 'uncle' was just the thing to snap Mario back to reality.

"LUIGI WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?! I'M NOT READY TO BE AN UNCLE, OUR INSURANCE DOESN'T COVER PONIES!" Mario scolded his young brother as he spazzed. Luigi had backed away from his spazzing brother before he said anything. "Uh Mario, we don't have any insurance remember? Peach ordered every insurance company to never insure you after that little 'Spaghetti Monster' incident," Luigi told Mario.

"Riighht, as much as we would like to hear more about this spaghetti or whatever your talking about. We have a crisis, the sky is dark and light at the same time! No more awesome rainbows will cover Equestria ever again! Do you know what happens if there's no more rainbows made by the awesome sun?" Rainbow Dash said to the brothers. "Wah, oh no! No more rainbows? That's horrible!" Luigi shouted before he gone crazy. "Bitch does it look like I care? No," Mario sung as he put on some shades.

"Grr, Are you trying to ask for a bucking of a lifetime? I'm not in any mood to deal with you." Rainbow Dash warned Mario as she got in his face. "1vs1, fist fight me bra!" Mario retorted to Rainbow before he punched her in the muzzle. A frying pan hit Mario behind the head and knocked him out, the culprit was none other then Smg4. "NO!" Smg4 scolded Mario as he picked him up.

"If everyone would be so kind as to settle down. We need to get the Elements of Harmony out to stop Smg3 and the Indomius Rex." Twilight told everypony as she gotten out a trunk with her magic. "Okie dokie lokie," Pinkie said in her usual happy self. "Ha, gay." Mario said as he regained consciousness.

"Wow, are all of the inhabitants of your world this rude?" Discord asked Smg4 while he was rubbing his wound. "Well usually whenever Mario's around. What happened to you anyway?" Smg4 said then asked the Draconequus. Discord motioned his head towards Mario and his wound giving Smg4 his answer.

"Here you go Twilight, the Elements of Harmony are here." Spike said as he approached his sister. "Woho!" Steve said, even though he had no idea what was going on. "What could those stupid things do that I can't?" Mario said bitterly as he seen the drake give Twilight the trunk containing the Elements.

"From what I've been told; restored someone named 'Nightmare Moon' into the princess of the night, made Discord here stone, reformed a power mad girl named Sunset Shimmer, took down a Bowser wannabe, and made this crystal castle." Smg4 told Mario. "Pfft, friendship is stupid magic." Mario said and instantly regretted when he seen mighty pissed off ponies glaring at him, including Fluttershy.

The looks Mario gotten when he said those words were ranging from disbelief to 'I'll kick your ass'. "Listen here Mr. Meanie, if you ever say that about friendship ever again I'm going to murder you." Pinkie Pie said in front of Mario's face. "How bout no?" Mario retorted to Pinkie.

"Hehehe, looks like the idiot convention is here." Smg3 said as he busted into the chambers. "How did you get up here Asshat?" Smg4 said with venom as he glared at the evil man in black. "I WANT SHELLS!!!" Crazy Koopa said as it appeared with a Gatling Gun.

"Quick the Elements." Twilight said as she and her friends gotten to the trunk containing the artifacts. However when the trunk was opened instead of the necklaces and crown, there were six plant leafs. "Smoke weed everyday." Old Man Hobo said as he popped out of the trunk.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!" everyone said as the plants were discovered. "What happened to..." Discord said before he felt something breathing down on his shoulder. "Sup?" the Indominus said before it drained Discords power. "Ha, gaaayyyy." Mario said before being hit by the Indominus' fireball.

"Lookie what I have~" Smg3 sung as he brought out the Elements of Harmony. Everypony were wide eyed at the man, but couldn't get to him due to a spell the Rex placed on them. The Indominus Rex drained all of the energy in the room and grew to twice it's size. The Indominus stomped out some crystals, which exploded like a Michael Bay film. One crystal had unfortunately, or fortunately, been near Starlight Glimmer and blew her to bits.

"I've about had it with you. Let's settle this once and for all." Smg4 said to Smg3 as he gotten up in his face. "Let's go tubbo," Smg3 smirkingly said as he pulled out the Twicane. "Oh boy, this isn't going to end well..." Mario said as he gotten some popcorn.

"Your not going to get a chance to use these any time soon. Say farewell to the Elements of Harmony bitches," the Indominus said as it grabbed the artifacts and threw them across the lands of Equestria. "NOO!" Twilight Sparkle said as she fainted like Rarity.

"Mwahahaha, now I will finally beat you up for always fucking up my evil plans. DIE BITCH!" Smg3 said to Smg4. Glitchy gave a stern look as glared at the man before he said anything. "You had this coming a long time Smg3. LOTS PICKO!" Smg4 said as he rushed towards his doppelgänger.


Boss Fight: Smg3 hp:500
Fighter: Smg4 hp:10 <3

Smg3 used fireball, it's super effective. Smg4 lost 5 hp

Smg4: Hey fucker, that really hurt!

Smg3: Bitch does it look like I care? No,

Smg4 used beat up, it's not very effective. Smg3 lost 1 hp


"I finally win! Your a loser~" Smg3 said as he prepared a lightning bolt for the man in blue. However Bowser inadvertently stopped him as he came in with his Clown Copter. "Nehehehe, it's Bowser Time baby!" Bowser said as he jumped down on Smg3 and proceeded to beat him up.

"For once in my life I'm happy to say that I'm glad to see you Bowser. Get us out of here!" Smg4 said as he danced a bit. "Huh? Oh yeah right, get in. My girlfriend, Princess Celestia told me to pick all of you up. Hurry up, this nimrod will go apeshit if he finds out that I used his toothbrush for a toilet cleaner again...oh shit." Bowser said before the Indominus Rex prepared a fire breath attack.